ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

Lol, glad I made you mad, did you need a hug from your mama after this rant?

The lies and deception are documented and explained. What’s your counter? Don’t believe the MSM. Too comical. And I am the sheep?

You accuse everyone disagreeing with you of blindly believing anything. It’s quite the opposite, it’s because some of us are using reasoning skills that we aren’t blindly following a narcissist, egomaniac, and wanna-be authoritarian. No wonder you like daddy Trump, you are using one of his techniques which is to accuse others of what you are doing. I am a Republican that decided to put integrity, responsibility, and accountability ahead of political gains. Thought we were the party of values and principles. But Trumpism arrived and he took a shit on that and the weak among us are accepting it, and the weaker still actively participating in that. You are a sheep following the MAGA lie train. It’s a lot more difficult and it takes a lot more courage to go against the grain that to blindly follow the other sheep. So, continue being a sheep and eat the shit that daddy Trump is feeding you.
So your one of the sheep still plugged into that matrix I see. Guess you still believe Bush and Cheney about wmd's in iraq also....Smh people on both sides need to wake the fuk up. Both sides are being played and pushed against eachother....

Sure, InfoWars and BigDongEagleForTruth are definitely worthy sources for smart and objective people. Bro, you are too much 😂
Funny how Alex was a hero to the left when Bush was prez and hated by the right. But as soon as Obama took over the left hated him and the right cheered him for opposing the same wars. People are too simple minded to see their own crazy positions......

Funny how Alex was a hero to the left when Bush was prez and hated by the right. But as soon as Obama took over the left hated him and the right cheered him for opposing the same wars. People are too simple minded to see their own crazy positions......
you mean when he was running as a republican for a state rep position? or when he was shitting on bill clinton on his radio show?

Sure, InfoWars and BigDongEagleForTruth are definitely worthy sources for smart and objective people. Bro, you are too much 😂
Never visited any of those sites. I don't gargle MSM. They lie to you and you still believe what they write. The deep state continues to feed them utter bullshit and you gobble it up hook line and sinker. Pathetic.

don't forget these people are also doing vaccine research in their home built labs.
And they were more right than the CDC. Or does the vaccine still stop spread? Ouch, that stings the nostrils a little bit.

You probably still wear a mask. Who was the idiot dem on this board that suggested (seriously) wearing a mask on the beach? Any of you tards care to fess up?

And they were more right than the CDC. Or does the vaccine still stop spread? Ouch, that stings the nostrils a little bit.

You probably still wear a mask. Who was the idiot dem on this board that suggested (seriously) wearing a mask on the beach? Any of you tards care to fess up?
A vaccine protects against the strains it was designed for. Not necessarily dynamically evolving strains that appear later. Why do you think the flu shot doesn't always work? So, yes, the vaccine did its job, nothing less, nothing more.

Misconceptions like these stem from two sources. One, only 6% of scientists consider themselves Republicans. I will leave it up to you to assess why, not a good look that the smarter someone gets, the less they stick with the party. It leaves a huge leadership vacuum because the rest of Republicans aren't exposed to the scientific process (hypothesis, experiment, validation/invalidation) and the dynamic nature of knowledge / understanding (you see that in a lot of "gotcha" posts when new information comes out and idiots are like "see, you were wrong!" Scientists embrace learning, even if it disproves what they thought).

528-54.gif

The other is human psychology. There's this phenomenon where the less someone knows about something, the more confident they are in their abilities.

Why is why we see all these ignorant takes from people regarding the vaccine, etc.

what should really terrify everyone is how many idiots are winning important election posts:
it makes me wonder .... we know that "some" Dems are registering as Republicans to vote for Trump endorsed candidates in the primaries, and have contributed to Trumper endorsed candidate campaigns because they believe that is a strategy for the Dem candidate to win in the General (see Maryland Gubernatorial race). Such a strategy will work in a State like Maryland (I and @dpic73 have chatted about this in a few threads), but ........ will it work in more purple/battleground states?

I dunno ....

Reactions: dpic73
A vaccine protects against the strains it was designed for. Not necessarily dynamically evolving strains that appear later. Why do you think the flu shot doesn't always work? So, yes, the vaccine did its job, nothing less, nothing more.

Misconceptions like these stem from two sources. One, only 6% of scientists consider themselves Republicans. I will leave it up to you to assess why, not a good look that the smarter someone gets, the less they stick with the party. It leaves a huge leadership vacuum because the rest of Republicans aren't exposed to the scientific process (hypothesis, experiment, validation/invalidation) and the dynamic nature of knowledge / understanding (you see that in a lot of "gotcha" posts when new information comes out and idiots are like "see, you were wrong!" Scientists embrace learning, even if it disproves what they thought).

528-54.gif

The other is human psychology. There's this phenomenon where the less someone knows about something, the more confident they are in their abilities.

Why is why we see all these ignorant takes from people regarding the vaccine, etc.

The vaccine did not do its job. In fact, it is not and never was a vaccine until the CDC changed the definition of vaccine.

The vaccine was advertised by Birx and Fauci that it would stop the spread. It was going to be a pandemic of the unvaccinated remember?

Did you wear a mask outside? Were you one of the people that wore (wears?) a mask in your car while riding alone? You people are brainwashed sheep that will do anything that you are told. Now go put your mask on.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
it makes me wonder .... we know that "some" Dems are registering as Republicans to vote for Trump endorsed candidates in the primaries, and have contributed to Trumper endorsed candidate campaigns because they believe that is a strategy for the Dem candidate to win in the General (see Maryland Gubernatorial race). Such a strategy will work in a State like Maryland (I and @dpic73 have chatted about this in a few threads), but ........ will it work in more purple/battleground states?

I dunno ....
yeah i hate that they did that and have spent money supporting fringe GOP candidates. it's going to come back and bite them in the ass at some point and then they'll just point the finger at everyone and say "welp you guys should just vote harder next time"

Reactions: ctcseb

200w.gif

The vaccine did not do its job. In fact, it is not and never was a vaccine until the CDC changed the definition of vaccine.

The vaccine was advertised by Birx and Fauci that it would stop the spread. It was going to be a pandemic of the unvaccinated remember?

Did you wear a mask outside? Were you one of the people that wore (wears?) a mask in your car while riding alone? You people are brainwashed sheep that will do anything that you are told. Now go put your mask on.

What's funny is that in your rush to condemn the vaccine you completely missed that everything you said was wrong. The vaccine did exactly as expected against the strains it was designed for. It did slow the spread and the only people getting very sick post vaccine being available were the unvaccinated. That is very well documented.

What kills me about folks like you is you don't understand that science by its very method and definition changes. They don't have all the answers at once, it updates as they gain more information.

It's also funny to me that the one thing I'd give Trump a lot of credit for is Operation Warp Speed, buy you dumbasses are so anti-vaccine that you don't realize that it was the best achievement of his presidency.

i-love-the-poorly-educated-trump.gif

Reactions: nytigerfan

I dunno ....
It makes me crazy and that won't work in Arizona, which is the most worrisome state right now. Those candidates are nucking futs.

Reactions: yoshi121374
do you have evidence/posts/anything to support the claim that "alex jones was a hero to the left" or are you just making things up?

What's funny is that in your rush to condemn the vaccine you completely missed that everything you said was wrong. The vaccine did exactly as expected against the strains it was designed for. It did slow the spread and the only people getting very sick post vaccine being available were the unvaccinated. That is very well documented.

What kills me about folks like you is you don't understand that science by its very method and definition changes. They don't have all the answers at once, it updates as they gain more information.

It's also funny to me that the one thing I'd give Trump a lot of credit for is Operation Warp Speed, buy you dumbasses are so anti-vaccine that you don't realize that it was the best achievement of his presidency.
"The vaccine did exactly as expected"

No, no it did not do exactly as expected. It may have been beneficial to older people, but that is far different than saying it did exactly as expected. Words matter. Im not wasting my time, but the videos of Birx and Fauci (Pfizer CEO among MANY more) saying it will stop the spread are easy to find with a google search. It did not perform as expected, that is a blatant lie.

You wear a mask in your car alone and when you go to the beach don't you? Don't make me search post historues and figure out which one of you tards got mad at people for not wearing a mask at the beach. Talk about uneducated .... anyone that supported wearing a mask is uneducated in common sense. I bet you wore a mask didnt you?

You wear a mask in your car alone and when you go to the beach don't you? Don't make me search post historues and figure out which one of you tards got mad at people for not wearing a mask at the beach. Talk about uneducated .... anyone that supported wearing a mask is uneducated in common sense. I bet you wore a mask didnt you?
You been sticking those sheets of acid to your armpits again?

"The vaccine did exactly as expected"

No, no it did not do exactly as expected. It may have been beneficial to older people, but that is far different than saying it did exactly as expected. Words matter. Im not wasting my time, but the videos of Birx and Fauci (Pfizer CEO among MANY more) saying it will stop the spread are easy to find with a google search. It did not perform as expected, that is a blatant lie.

You need help. The vaccine performed to the expected efficacy for the initial strain. You do know that no vaccine has 100% efficacy right?

I still am not sure how Fauci and Birx became demonized by the right. You do know that they were selected to be on the task force by Trump right?

Guys like you are sad,why do you hate medicines? If you get a headache and Tylenol doesn't get rid of it are you angry at them?

What exactly makes you an expert? You know that Doctors in Hospitals have been wearing surgical masks for years don't you? Wonder why they did that and continue to do that if they don't help? Seems really inconvenient if they don't do anything, not to mention costly.

Sad and apparently not very smart poster

Uh-oh, all kind of rumors popping on social media in addition to the below. I won't repeat them until verified but we now know they took his passports so they must believe he's a flight risk. Holy sh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
Uh-oh, all kind of rumors popping on social media in addition to the below. I won't repeat them until verified but we now know they took his passports so they must believe he's a flight risk. Holy sh*t.

They (the DOJ) are also refusing to unseal the affidavit ..........awfully transparent process, no?

Also, they can't just take his passports without charging him. He hasn't been charged yet. This would be highly questionable practice if intentional.

They (the DOJ) are also refusing to unseal the affidavit ..........awfully transparent process, no?

Also, they can't just take his passports without charging him. He hasn't been charged yet. This would be highly questionable practice if intentional.

I would be shocked if they aren't following the letter of the law. They know the attention that is on this situation. They are going to dot their "i's" and cross their "t's"

Yes they can. Passports are owned by the government. I'm not gonna get out over my skis on this though. They might just copy them and give them back or there may be another unknown legal reason to confiscate them. 🍿

Reactions: yoshi121374
Also, the affidavit may have the names of the anonymous source used to justify the search. Probably normal not to release that information to keep this witness safe.

ah yes, the nuclear secrets .....(ie, un-redacted cross-fire hurricane docs that they can't let the public see).

Well, let's see how it plays out. Maybe you guys can finally celebrate and wear those "we got him" t-shirts you bought back in 2017, 18, 19, 20 and 21.......22 is the year.
You know what man, I'd be happy if he just didn't run again. Part of me fears that jailing him would inflame the MAGA crazies to burn this country down. I firmly believe he deserves accountability but I'm uncomfortable about how that might play out.

You know what man, I'd be happy if he just didn't run again. Part of me fears that jailing him would inflame the MAGA crazies to burn this country down. I firmly believe he deserves accountability but I'm uncomfortable about how that might play out.

I'd agree with this. I'd much rather he just drifted back into relative obscurity. Trumpism is dangerous. He can't resist firing up the crazies like that guy who attacked the FBI last week.

Part of the problem with Trump is he's making money hand over fist from these crazies and he loves the attention. He's a poster child for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

ah yes, the nuclear secrets .....(ie, un-redacted cross-fire hurricane docs that they can't let the public see).

Well, let's see how it plays out. Maybe you guys can finally celebrate and wear those "we got him" t-shirts you bought back in 2017, 18, 19, 20 and 21.......22 is the year.

If there were documents concerning nuclear subs or something similar would that satisfy you that the leak had some truth? I never saw anyone with seriousness say they thought he had nuclear codes or similar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT