ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

I think this is true and caught Trump off guard.
IMO, they better have some Dexter Lawrence size evidence to pull anything off here. If the do, lock his ass up. I think this has something to do with another investigation.
Yes. If it’s something serious try is ass, bring a legal proceeding, and get a conviction and we can move on. otherwise will just end up being another hoax which will make the FBI look awful and will just add Trumps deep state narrative, neither are “good” for the country. I think that’s the only two outcomes at this point

You can shit on Trump supporters all you want, but at this point, if you blindly accept what the intelligence agencies and MSM tell you, save us the “principles” bullshit
The key here is “blindly”. We could all do the reasonable thing and let the process play out, get the facts, and come to reasonable conclusions. But hey, the MAGA world went into let’s defend papa mode as soon as he chose to play the victim and lied about him cooperating.

And sorry if my “principles” get In the way. My grandpa fought in the war and served for 25 years in the force. When I see you MAGA fake patriots shit on the law enforcement at the Capitol, FBI, or Kinzinger (just mocked about his service because he is in the committee), it makes me puke. I just had a talk with a retired law enforcement officer for lunch. What they have to go though is downright nasty. You guys shitting on the FBI agents simply for doing their jobs and accusing them of bias or incompetence just because their investigation may hurt your side is absolutely pathetic. Spare me the lecture on believing the MSM blindly when you guys trust in info wars and that Sandy Hook was a hoax. SMH 🤦‍♀️

Yes. If it’s something serious try is ass, bring a legal proceeding, and get a conviction and we can move on. otherwise will just end up being another hoax which will make the FBI look awful and will just add Trumps deep state narrative, neither are “good” for the country. I think that’s the only two outcomes at this point
Don't rule out Jan 6th. This search warrant was rather open ended.

The key here is “blindly”. We could all do the reasonable thing and let the process play out, get the facts, and come to reasonable conclusions. But hey, the MAGA world went into let’s defend papa mode as soon as he chose to play the victim and lied about him cooperating.

And sorry if my “principles” get In the way. My grandpa fought in the war and served for 25 years in the force. When I see you MAGA fake patriots shit on the law enforcement at the Capitol, FBI, or Kinzinger (just mocked about his service because he is in the committee), it makes me puke. I just had a talk with a retired law enforcement officer for lunch. What they have to go though is downright nasty. You guys shitting on the FBI agents simply for doing their jobs and accusing them of bias or incompetence just because their investigation may hurt your side is absolutely pathetic. Spare me the lecture on believing the MSM blindly when you guys trust in info wars and that Sandy Hook was a hoax. SMH 🤦‍♀️
Here you go again making shit up. It’s absolutely laughable listening to you try to come off as impartial and reasonable, then turn around and completely lie and twist the truth

Anyway, congrats on having family who served, you’re obviously the only one in that boat. And you can be sick all you want but some people don’t like dirty cops. If you support that shit, you’re the one who has to live with it. Not sure if you noticed, but it’s kind of been proven they lied and tried to frame a sitting president for basically treason. But yeah the FBI is above reproach

Reactions: Allornothing
Also admitted today by Trump's Lawyer that the cameras were not turned off and the family watched from NYC over the security system while the search was done. The lawyer was on site the whole time as well.

Lots of the excuses/rumors that painted the FBI as doing something wrong have been admitted today to be false.

Garland was not going to risk doing this wrong. They knew they had to do this right or the blowback would be huge.

Try to separate your emotions about the people that you listed. Do you at least admit that the FBI seems to have followed the proper protocols?
I believe they said from the start they never turned the cameras off…they said, and it’s been reported, that the FBI wanted the cameras turned off but the Trump folks did NOT turn them off. I guess you just missed that bit of information…

Here you go again making shit up. It’s absolutely laughable listening to you try to come off as impartial and reasonable, then turn around and completely lie and twist the truth

Anyway, congrats on having family who served, you’re obviously the only one in that boat. And you can be sick all you want but some people don’t like dirty cops. If you support that shit, you’re the one who has to live with it. Not sure if you noticed, but it’s kind of been proven they lied and tried to frame a sitting president for basically treason. But yeah the FBI is above reproach
You want to talk about twisting the truth? They had one guy who misrepresented what the source was for the incriminating evidence, which allowed more investigation. And you want to paint thousands of hard working LE agents with a broad brush and say they are all dirty? People on this board are saying we should eliminate the FBI. The only reason for this is because Trump is being investigated. You guys are willing to question the integrity and honesty of thousands of people to believe someone with thousands of proven lies. Please spare me the dirty cop argument, of course they should be identified and prosecuted.

As a reminder, here’s what Mueller said about your buddy: “If we had had confidence that' President Trump 'clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'”. So, he did commit crimes, he just couldn’t legally be prosecuted as a President. The system never anticipated we could have someone as immoral and doing illegal stuff as Trump, there was no precedent. So, for all the Trump is being harassed BS, about he stops cheating, lying, and committing illegal activities, that will give law enforcement a breather and stop the “harassment”.

Dude... Are you kidding me? Have you not been paying attention these last few years? OF COURSE Trumpians will defend him. This is DONALD TRUMP we are talking about. Above the law and the rules do apply to him.

In this thread before someone says that the Deep State snuck the documents into the papers that Trump took to Florida to frame him. He had no idea they were there.
So close and yet so far... the FBI was PLANTING the evidence in his house while they were searching.

You want to talk about twisting the truth? They had one guy who misrepresented what the source was for the incriminating evidence, which allowed more investigation. And you want to paint thousands of hard working LE agents with a broad brush and say they are all dirty? People on this board are saying we should eliminate the FBI. The only reason for this is because Trump is being investigated. You guys are willing to question the integrity and honesty of thousands of people to believe someone with thousands of proven lies. Please spare me the dirty cop argument, of course they should be identified and prosecuted.

As a reminder, here’s what Mueller said about your buddy: “If we had had confidence that' President Trump 'clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'”. So, he did commit crimes, he just couldn’t legally be prosecuted as a President. The system never anticipated we could have someone as immoral and doing illegal stuff as Trump, there was no precedent. So, for all the Trump is being harassed BS, about he stops cheating, lying, and committing illegal activities, that will give law enforcement a breather and stop the “harassment”.

LMAO what a fvcking joke

What really gets me here is that these are the same folks that were (rightfully IMHO) going off on AOC and the rest of the Squad for their defunding the police stances. But here they are shouting to defund the police. The only real difference is what the police were being corrupt about.

>trump takes nuclear secrets on his way out

BUT HILLARY

i'm dying rn this is hilarious
No evidence that he did any such thing so far has been produced. Try paying close attention to what they say and not just assume what you want to hear. When they say "MAY HAVE" thats not even close to "HE DID TAKE", it means two different things all together. They said "MAY HAVE" but in your mind you heard he "DID"... Simple minded people are so easy to manipulate with words and the media and Gov does it so well...

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
No evidence that he did any such thing so far has been produced. Try paying close attention to what they say and not just assume what you want to hear. When they say "MAY HAVE" thats not even close to "HE DID TAKE", it means two different things all together. They said "MAY HAVE" but in your mind you heard he "DID"... Simple minded people are so easy to manipulate with words and the media and Gov does it so well...

So, you guys have been buying into plenty of right wing misinformation also.

it was an unannounced raid. Nope.

trumps lawyers were not allowed inside. Nope.

the cameras were turned off. Nope.

the judge who signed the warrant was partying with Jeff Epstein on a plane. Nope.

the classified documents were planted by the fbi. Nope, Trump now claiming that he declassified them.

the judge who signed the warrant was partying with Jeff Epstein on a plane. Nope.

the classified documents were planted by the fbi. Nope, Trump now claiming that he declassified them.

He lies so fast it's hard to keep up with it.

What really gets me here is that these are the same folks that were (rightfully IMHO) going off on AOC and the rest of the Squad for their defunding the police stances. But here they are shouting to defund the police. The only real difference is what the police were being corrupt about.

It's called horseshoe theory

Reactions: yoshi121374
He lies so fast it's hard to keep up with it.
Hilarious you’re responding to a quote that was under my name but was from a different poster

Also, if you could name one thing I’ve lied about feel free to point it out

Example #38573 of you loony toons making shit up

Getting rid of the rot in DC is not the same thing as getting rid of local police

You like to pretend like you ride the fence but you sure do love to twist narratives like a leftist

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wait, are you guys lumping the police in with the FBI? I thought you did something for the Government? You get that they aren't the same right?

No. Horseshoe theory is about political ideology. The extremes on both sides (the ends of the horseshoe) are actually much closer to each other than the middle, it posits.

I reported you. Because it was a ****ing swastika scumbag.

I was given a week long ban for far less. But here you are still posting.

Calling me a pussy for objecting to a swastika makes you a ****ing moron and a huge piece of shit. You should have lost your account.

iceheart08

In this case I find myself in agreement with you as Chris runs a business and having symbols like the swazsika (spelling) are not hood for business

As with the Confederate battle flag for example i really don’t see anything bad about ir personally but because this is a business and Chris needs tp maintain order I would think it best not to put any symbols up that might be offensive like demonic stuff or terrorist symbols

So it actually does not pain me in the least to say that your onjection is noted and I agree with it’s better at this point

I dont think he stole nuclear codes. That is just bullshit on its face.

I also dont believe hillary clinton, joe biden or for that matter pretty much any politician or mainstream news.

But keep gobbling it down hook line and sinker. You guys are looking like morons. Think a little bit before digesting whats in the "news". They have lied to you over and over again and y'all keep falling for it.

Nuclear codes last time i had any knowledge of how it was handled was that they were changed daily

That was like 25 years ago do my memory is bad

If you will google the company Mason and Hanger who are or were a private engineering firm who built the fotifications at the Battle of New Orleans and then later the Hoover Dam they around 1995 were in private civilian control of the football and nuclear codes

i hot in some hot water for getting a rookie to walk to some bunkers in Burlington Iowa to get some coffee for us

While walking toward the bunker he was intercepted and put in the brig

Whem the sign says stop you better stop

So Trump has no codes

@JoeBidenSniffsKids new avatar.... You're welcome:

FZ-8RlhXgAElm6O

key is the words you use vs what they said....

it was an unannounced raid. Nope............They called right before they arrived. Claimed they was afraid evidence would be destroyed. Then posted pics of torn paper in a toliet to support the claim.

trumps lawyers were not allowed inside. Nope...... They were not allowed to observe the search from inside and had to stand at the gate

the cameras were turned off. Nope...... An agent did instruct staff to turn off the cameras. Doesnt mean they complied.

the judge who signed the warrant was partying with Jeff Epstein on a plane. Nope....No he was just a lawyer for Epstein's staff and the pilots that flew people to Pedo Island...

The problem with this narrative is even if he circulates a memo or goes through a declassification process he must treat any document that is labeled top secret as top secret. He has to return the document and get new ones. It's the law. He's very likely broken the law.
Ok, let's say that's the process and it's written into law.......there are already official statements that he wasn't the one that packed up his office in the white house and shipped the boxes to Florida. Believe that was an official govt organization.

For arguments sake, let's say he is guilty of the law you mention above.......you're going to send him to prison on a technicality? A prosecutor would have to prove intent, this was the key point in the Hillary email scandal.

The problem with this narrative is even if he circulates a memo or goes through a declassification process he must treat any document that is labeled top secret as top secret. He has to return the document and get new ones. It's the law. He's very likely broken the law.
Was Hillary raided when she broke the law?
Why the double standard? It’s because the FBI is a biased agency that has lost its way and now does the political biding of the Democratic Party.

Was the FBI looking for the Russia Gate documents that proved they were spying on Trump? Trying to cover their tracks?

Mueller did not write the report as evidenced by his agreement to only read what was in the report when called to testify before Congress. He did a terrible job of trying to find the references to the questions. His young, democratic flunkies wrote the report.

Reactions: cdaves44
If this turns out to be true, that he had classified nuclear secrets and did not turn them back in when subpoenaed, and actually his them at Mar a Lago. That's pretty impossible to defend
Nope. Catch up. Standing order that anything he left with to work at persaonal residence was automatically declassified. Obama and his ignorant self implemented that standing order.

Your 2 days argument is beyond stupid and let me explain why. Because everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty, they NEVER share what they are doing because it could hurt someone’s reputation. So it is the normal policy to not announce the search or make public comments about an investigation.

In this particular case, Trump himself is the one who outed himself. He is the one who went public with it and LIED about their degree of cooperation publicly. Obviously the numb nuts on the right ate it up and this sparked an outrage. To the point where FBI/DOJ are receiving death threats from you guys and one MAGA idiot tried to breach the FBI office in Cincinnati. So congrats, people are dying because of your stupidity.

So, the DOJ had to respond to this outrage and called Trump’s bluff. He chose to make this public, they’re saying okay, let’s show the world what we are were looking for.

You people are sick, Trump could molest a child in a live stream and you would be defending Trump ( “the child deserved it”, “the child was a leftist and had it coming”, “this was the daughter of an FBI agent”, “it was payback”). As much as the woke mindset is a mental illness, you guys are absolutely insane.
You sir are sadly misinformed.

Reactions: Orange&Purple
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT