ADVERTISEMENT

NAVARRO: GUARANTEES 3 RUSSIAGATE INDICTMENTS. URGES TRUMP TO STOP LISTENING TO DC INSIDERS.

LOLOLOLOLOL. Anything that Navarro is seeing that is troubling in the economy now is on Trump, not on Biden. Generally, a new president is going to need a year to make their own mark on the economy.

Just the other day when I pointed out that illegal immigration went up under Trump's four years, you called me stupid and pointed out that it only went up the first two years under Trump and then his policies made it drop significantly.

And do you remember when your buy Trump bragged in a debate that carbon emmissions dropped under him? Yea, that was only in his first year when his predecessor's policies were still in place. they rose sharply after Trump had a year to undue Obama's policies.

You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: wallaceb and dpic73

LMAO... Trump was blaming Obama for stuff for 4 years. Never heard you say a word. A month after the switch, you are blaming Biden... Good thing you look at things from all sides.

Lol at taking credit for the economy left for trump and the blame for what the next guy experiences 6 weeks after Trump left office.

Spoiler - that’s not how economies work

LOLOLOLOLOL. Anything that Navarro is seeing that is troubling in the economy now is on Trump, not on Biden. Generally, a new president is going to need a year to make their own mark on the economy.

Just the other day when I pointed out that illegal immigration went up under Trump's four years, you called me stupid and pointed out that it only went up the first two years under Trump and then his policies made it drop significantly.

And do you remember when your buy Trump bragged in a debate that carbon emmissions dropped under him? Yea, that was only in his first year when his predecessor's policies were still in place. they rose sharply after Trump had a year to undue Obama's policies.

You can't have it both ways.

It's EO bro.... immediate impact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT