ADVERTISEMENT

NEVER FORGET: Not a Single Election Expert Has Been Able to Explain the “Drop and Roll” Phenomenon that Flipped the 2020 Election to Joe Biden

LOL. Sure. Reducing early voting opportunities and disenfranchising tons of working-class voters who couldn't vote on a single day would make elections more "fair".

It certainly would benefit the party favored by older, retired people. Hmm.

Keeping people from voting is the only way that the GOP will actually win elections. That's why these narratives exist.

LOL. Sure. Reducing early voting opportunities and disenfranchising tons of working-class voters who couldn't vote on a single day would make elections more "fair".

It certainly would benefit the party favored by older, retired people. Hmm.

Keeping people from voting is the only way that the GOP will actually win elections. That's why these narratives exist.
Your slogan is leftward propaganda with the aim to justify injecting fake ballots into the election.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
Whats my name? You guys called this a conspiracy theory. Guess what it was real and occurred. This of course is another one where traitor Bill Barr ordered everyone to stand down.

HUGE: Postal Service Releases Final Report – Contract Driver Jesse Morgan Vindicated – Report CONFIRMS He Hauled Trailer of Ballots from NY to PA in Late October 2020​

By Jim Hoft Jun. 5, 2023 8:00 am

jesse-morgan.jpg

As The Gateway Pundit reported in 2020, election fraud whistleblowers came forward in December following the controversial election, including one who witnessed the shipping of an estimated 144,000-288,000 completed ballots across three state lines on October 21.
The new information was made public at a press conference by the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, a national constitutional litigation organization.
The Amistad Project said that they have sworn declarations that state over 300,000 ballots are at issue in Arizona, 548,000 in Michigan, 204,000 in Georgia, and over 121,000 in Pennsylvania.

They claim that their evidence reveals multi-state illegal efforts by USPS workers to influence the election in at least three of six swing states.
Read: Dr. Peter McCullough On "The Holy Grail Of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification"
The whistleblower statements include potentially hundreds of thousands of completed absentee ballots being transported across three state lines, and a trailer filled with ballots disappearing in Pennsylvania.
Attorney Phil Kline said, “130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, NY, to Lancaster, PA, where those ballots and the trailer in which they were shipped disappeared.”
Truck driver Jesse Morgan was present at the press conference and spoke for 9 minutes about his unbelievable ordeal. Morgan was tasked with delivering completed ballots to Pennsylvania from New York State.
This was explosive testimony.
Jesse Morgan: In total I saw 24 gaylords, or large cardboard containers of ballots, loaded into my trailer. These gaylords contained plastic trays, I call them totes or trays of ballots stacked on top of each other. All the envelopes were the same size. I saw the envelopes had return addresses… They were complete ballots.”
Jesse went on to say that he sat in Harrisburg for hours, and when he was told to leave, the supervisor at the post office would not give him a slip or an overtime slip so he could get paid. Jesse said the manager-supervisor was “kinda rude.”
Jesse’s testimony revealed that United States Post Office employees were in on the conspiracy to steal the votes.
The Gateway Pundit later discovered that rather than investigate this massive alleged crime, US Attorney General Bill Barr called up investigator Tony Shaffer and KILLED the investigation! He never lifted a finger to investigate this enormous act of election fraud!
mcswain-barr.jpg

In June 2022 The Gateway Pundit reported that the United States Postal Service investigated the allegations by the truck drivers – but they would NOT release their report.
Now this- The American Thinker published a report this weekend. The USPS finally released their report on the accusations of truck drivers hauling completed ballots across state lines into Pennsylvania before election day!
Jesse Morgan was exonerated. No wonder they hid this for a year!
The USPS is running ballots!
Via Joe Fried at American Thinker.
You might think that this is a yarn that Morgan made up, but you’d be wrong. In its highly-redacted “Closing Memorandum,” the Post Office Inspector General (OIG) does not deny that Morgan was a subcontractor truck driver who took mail from Bethpage to Harrisburg, and then to Lancaster. The OIG claims that Morgan identified the wrong trailer number, and that his estimate of ballots could be much lower.
In the document, the OIG acknowledges that a contractor in Rochester, New York printed 650,000 general election ballots that went to Pennsylvania. Of the total, 450,000 went to Philadelphia County and 200,000 went to Chester County. In explaining how the printing company delivered the ballots to the Pennsylvania counties, the OIG states:
[Redacted name of printing company] explained, but could not confirm, the ballots for both PA BOEs [Pennsylvania Boards of Elections] were most likely delivered to those respective locations by their delivery trucks, or entered in the mail stream locally in Rochester, NY (emphasis added).
So, after more than a year of investigation, the Post Office IG was still not sure if the two batches of printed ballots were shipped into Pennsylvania in trucks owned by the printing company, or were taken to Rochester-area post offices to be delivered in government trucks. Wouldn’t the Post Office know whether or not it delivered the 650,000 ballots?
Mark Mendlovitz has more:

Here is a copy of the report.
View Fullscreen

Submit additional information.

“We Had Witnesses” – UPDATE: Amistad Attorney Phill Kline Reacts to the USPS Investigation on Oct. 2020 Ballot Deliveries Vindicating Driver Jesse Morgan​

‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference​

More important to America’s future than unearthing Biden family corruption is uncovering corrupt bureaucrats who violate the rule of law.

Your slogan is leftward propaganda with the aim to justify injecting fake ballots into the election.

Leftward propaganda?

I vote early. I show up to my designated polling place in Decatur, show my ID, cast my votes (which are printed on a paper ballot and fed into the tabulator machine by me), and leave. The process is identical to what it is on an actual election day.

Why do you want to reduce my opportunities to vote?

Leftward propaganda?

I vote early. I show up to my designated polling place in Decatur, show my ID, cast my votes (which are printed on a paper ballot and fed into the tabulator machine by me), and leave. The process is identical to what it is on an actual election day.

Why do you want to reduce my opportunities to vote?
I do not want that. The system can be formulated to work. France does it successfully. I would actually be willing to agree on designated early in person voting with voter id for what its worth. Mail in ballots and no voter id I cannot agree on.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I do not want that. The system can be formulated to work. France does it successfully. I would actually be willing to agree on designated early in person voting with voter id for what its worth. Mail in ballots and no voter id I cannot agree on.

France had around 32 million votes cast for their previous presidential election last year. The U.S. had over 150 million.

Surely you can see why one group would need more time to vote than the other.

No, don’t you remember with COVID we can’t count on what happens in much smaller countries because this is America and we need to be free to vote when we want… oh wait. This time we’re on the other side.

• Haha
38 states have tried to stop Democrat cheating. Media doesn’t like it.

That was your take-away?

“Legislators are trying to make it harder for trusted election officials to do their jobs, and easier for partisan politicians to overturn the will of the voters. While many may think this threat abated after the midterms, it most certainly did not,” Maya Ingram, a senior policy development counsel at the States United Democracy Center, said in a statement to NBC News. “In fact, legislators are coming up with new ways to interfere with elections.”

The authors of the analysis wrote that many of the bills are designed “to inject confusion and delays into the election process, which increases the likelihood of attempted subversion and can give rise to disinformation, further eroding public trust and confidence in election results.”

That was your take-away?

“Legislators are trying to make it harder for trusted election officials to do their jobs, and easier for partisan politicians to overturn the will of the voters. While many may think this threat abated after the midterms, it most certainly did not,” Maya Ingram, a senior policy development counsel at the States United Democracy Center, said in a statement to NBC News. “In fact, legislators are coming up with new ways to interfere with elections.”

The authors of the analysis wrote that many of the bills are designed “to inject confusion and delays into the election process, which increases the likelihood of attempted subversion and can give rise to disinformation, further eroding public trust and confidence in election results.”
No. The top sentence tells the reality of what the article purpose is

Some brave patriot had some fun!! LMFAO!!

iu

PBS Experiences Major Glitch at Biden’s Air Force Academy Commencement, Abruptly Switches to Trump Revealing Mail-in Ballot Fraud​

**In a bizarre interruption during Biden’s Air Force Academy commencement speech, a glitch in the PBS coverage mysteriously cuts to former President Trump speaking about election fraud, raising questions and concerns about the integrity of the broadcast.**

On June 1st, President Joe Biden took the stage at the United States Air Force Academy only to trip over a sandbag in what could have been a simple stage mishap. However, Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent, commented that sandbags are commonly used backstage but are never placed on the side where the President is supposed to walk. Additionally, a video shared by The Gateway Pundit shows Biden wandering aimlessly on stage, further suggesting that the entire event was poorly staged.

But the commencement ceremony took an even stranger turn when the PBS coverage of the event was interrupted. After Biden was introduced, the live-feed abruptly cut to a sound clip (with sporadic video) of President Trump discussing mail-in ballot fraud and the importance of “free elections.” This unexpected interruption was noted by The Kate Awakening on Twitter, who shared a shortened clip of the incident.

While the full PBS broadcast does include the interruption, no explanation was provided by PBS NewsHour as to the cause of this abrupt cut. Viewers were left wondering about the reasons behind this peculiar broadcasting glitch, and whether there was a political angle to the interruption.

**This strange incident during Biden’s commencement speech not only raises questions about the administration’s competence in terms of stage management, but also highlights the ongoing debate over electoral integrity fueled by former President Trump’s statements.**

Just maybe the "Drop+Roll Phenom" is due to the fact that the Dems finally had a white guy running after 12 years on top of all of those who despise trump. If he wasn't such a jerk he'd still be prez.

The mere fact that fetterneck has a job in the senate is proof of mass election fraud. I refuse to believe that many people are dumb enough to vote for this.

• Haha
The mere fact that fetterneck has a job in the senate is proof of mass election fraud. I refuse to believe that many people are dumb enough to vote for this.

Ah...proofless proof.

If the only options are a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich, voters are often forced to choose the Turd Sandwich.

Ek-inGgX0AoCFSS.jpg

Think again - you'll never get this but the vote for Fetterman was in-part an anti-Trump vote. He was an effective politician and was well liked in PA before he had the stroke and voters were willing to take a chance that he would recover before they put a MAGA supporter in office.

Ah...proofless proof.

If the only options are a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich, voters are often forced to choose the Turd Sandwich.

Ek-inGgX0AoCFSS.jpg
What is so bad about Oz? Nothing is the answer. He was a very popular and well known person. I am not buying the leftward excuse.

• Haha
Think again - you'll never get this but the vote for Fetterman was in-part an anti-Trump vote. He was an effective politician and was well liked in PA before he had the stroke and voters were willing to take a chance that he would recover before they put a MAGA supporter in office.
Not buying this snake oil.

• Haha
So what's the theory? Pennsylvanians really did want their rights taken away, so they voted for Oz but then a white van showed up at 3:00 am stuffed with fake ballots?
Something is extremely rotten in Denmark is all I am saying. Probably a combination of multiple factors. One thing Probably is a lot of dems mailed in their ballots before it became obvious how bad off he is.

• Haha
Something is extremely rotten in Denmark is all I am saying. Probably a combination of multiple factors. One thing Probably is a lot of dems mailed in their ballots before it became obvious how bad off he is.
You just don't listen. Whether it was the two GA Senate races, the runoff, the midterms, the WI Supreme Court or Kari Lake's loss, the answer is smacking you in your face. Ignore it at your own peril but it's why you're wrong about everything. You're blind to reality.

You just don't listen. Whether it was the two GA Senate races, the runoff, the midterms, the WI Supreme Court or Kari Lake's loss, the answer is smacking you in your face. Ignore it at your own peril but it's why you're wrong about everything. You're blind to reality.
Common sense. You either don’t have it or choose to ignore it.

Not buying it.

Trump claims US does not have ‘real elections,’ calls for paper ballots​

What I can't get is that they have a copy of the program taken from the Dominion voting machine used in the 2020 election in Mesa County, Colorado (Tina Peters District. She was the election official) before Dominion came in and illegally erased the election results before the mandated federal law allow. The Communist Governor of Colorado allowed them to do it. Someone reported to Tina Peters that there were some irregularities in that district and county. They told her that she needed to get the instrument and take a picture of the insides of the machine ASAP. She did. This instrument takes a picture of the software and programs and once the picture is taken it cannot be manipulated. A week later the Dominion technicians came in and said they had to inspect the machine (you know kick the tires and check the oil!!!). After they left she had another picture taken of the machines, and they had been completely erased. This was LONG before the allowed time by Federal law to do so.

Tina Peters contacted Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) who had a cyber conference going on at that time. Mike Lindell flew her to Minnesota with the pictures of the machine. When the Colorado Governor and Secretary of State heard she had made copies of the machine prior to Dominion erasing it, they raided her office and home. But she was already out of the state. The cyber experts studied the image results. The first things they noted was that the machines were certainly hooked up to the internet and had various connections. One connection went to a west African country that China had built a large computer server facility. I think one connection also went to Germany.

They eventually found that the machine had been set up with dual parallel processing programs. Some voter records went to one program, and some to the other. This dual program was illegal, and had to be set up prior to Election Day. Some votes were deleted and some were changed by these programs. This is a matter of fact, but to this day the FBI has not even investigated it!!! Mike Lindell has this image and data available on his Frank Speech site for all who want to view it and study it. The results have been verified by other cyber experts who have studied it. Unfortunately Dominion and ESS were allowed to erase the machines fairly soon after the election, and before Federal and State mandated laws. Again, the FBI did not investigate that either.

It is a shame when the corrupt Federal judges and DOJ and FBI were allowed to change or violate the election rules and laws. There is not much that can be done now but we need to stop the corruption 2.0 from happening during the 2024 elections. The leftist communists know how to cheat in elections. They have been doing it in foreign countries for decades. I hope that all of these corrupt voting machines can be removed, and allow paper ballot elections. there is just too much fraud in any electronics and internets. But all conservatives need to get out and vote in unity. If we do then even the cheating that they might get away with this time can be overcome. And certainly the voter roll need to be completely cleaned and updated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT