ADVERTISEMENT

NEVER FORGET: Not a Single Election Expert Has Been Able to Explain the “Drop and Roll” Phenomenon that Flipped the 2020 Election to Joe Biden

And here it is,

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,

CORROBORATED firsthand eyewitness testimony under penalty of perjury;

Between 130,000 - 280,000 completed MAIL-IN-BALLOTS for the 2020 Presidential election were borrowed from the gracious State of New York by the battleground, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

And make no mistake the U.S. top law enforcement officer William ****en Barr facilitated the overthrow of U.S. government on Nov 3, 2020.

ELECTION FRAUD FOLKS !!!
WHO WANTS TO SEE THIS PROSECUTED??

🚨🚨 BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history. The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Update: Maricopa County AZ - investigation findings

"The Maricopa EPS has a compiler installed that provides the ability to modify and create executable files and drivers on the fly that could be used to alter election results without detection. There is evidence new executable files were created at least three times during the active voting period in 2020."

This is not the solution: "Trump campaign, RNC aims to deploy 100,000 volunteer vote-counting monitors for the presidential election" CBS News headline. It is going to fail. See the brilliant Conservative Treehouse article at link below for how one of the major election fraud cheats takes place. The headline above however, shows the RNC and their fifty state organizations don't understand how the election frauds are taking place. I'll tell you RNC: one way is for the bad guys to use the names and addresses of people registered to vote to fill out and send in an absentee ballot, without those real people knowing about it. 100,000 observers is not going to stop this. The liberals already know which names, addresses they are going to use to cast fraudulent absentee ballots. Hey RNC, how are the observers going to spot those? The voter rolls are being inflated right now, I can see it in the state numbers. The RNC is ignoring all this. Call to citizens: email the RNC as to why there are two electronic files in the software of the tabulators. That is just like having two ballot boxes for your paper ballot to be placed into - but you're not told there are two ballot boxes. And you nor the local clerk knows which ballot box your ballot is dropped into. Then some unknow person "adjudicates" (meaning decides who you voted for) the next day. How RNC are observers going to spot those? @RNCResearch @RNCVoteProtect Ask the RNC why was a legal challenge recently submitted to the city of Milwaukee against 55,000 actively registered voters by six citizens - and not the RNC? Those 55,000: the vast majority no longer live in the city. Laura Trump did you know this? Josh Felton - the supposed RNC data guy, who I recently learned is just an attorney in Washington DC - did you know this? The election fraud is in or about the data. You're not stopping the data by having 100,000 observers, that is only a feel good 'rally the troops'. Pls citizens, don't fall for this 100,000 gimmick. It is not going to work. Have the RNC explain to you how an observer is going to "see" a fraudulent absentee ballot. Have the RNC explain to you how observers are going to "see" inside the tabulators, and inside the epolling books. theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/06/1…

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
🤣

"Bernegger was convicted of mail fraud and bank fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 & 1344, in the Northern District of Mississippi and sentenced to terms of imprisonment and supervised release. The trial court also ordered him to pay $1,725,000.00 in restitution and, though it did not set a payment schedule, required him to make equal monthly payments towards restitution as a condition of his supervised release. After he completed his prison term (during which he paid $575 towards restitution) and obtained permission to move to Wisconsin, the Eastern District of Wisconsin accepted jurisdiction over his supervised release in December 2018. See 18 U.S.C. § 3605."

ELECTION FRAUD FOLKS !!!
🚨🚨 WHO WANTS TO SEE THIS PROSECUTED??

🚨🚨 BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history. The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.

ELECTION FRAUD FOLKS !!!
🚨🚨 WHO WANTS TO SEE THIS PROSECUTED??

• In 2020, a worker for a voter registration firm turned in scores of voter applications that state officials say were ‘clearly fraudulent’
  • State officials say they detected the problem, were set to press charges but referred case to FBI as part of larger probe
  • No one voted as a result of effort; GOP is now raising issue anew

Reactions: yoshi121374

The Legal Strategy Of The Deep State Election System:

The Deep State election system had a coordinated strategy in 2020 to lure Republicans into accusing specific county employees of fraud. They could then sue for defamation. This wasn't designed to protect the county employee, it was designed to protect this corrupt election system.

They know this system can be manipulated anonymously.

So I developed a counter strategy that anyone can replicate. Without accusing anyone, I sued Ware County GA Board of Elections for answers explaining how 100 fake duplicate ballots were scanned for the second time 5 days after certification, when the physical ballots should have been locked away. In other words, they may have been digitally reproduced.

And if I'm wrong and the system cannot be manipulated anonymously, then Ware County must tell me who created these fake duplicate ballots.

My lawsuit includes 18 "Interrogatory" (legal) questions, to include asking them who did this?

I'm representing myself. In legal terms it's called "pro se."

We have lost sovereign control of our elections. But as citizens we have the power and authority to demand answers and accountability.

Fulgham v Ware County BOE is ongoing. Ware County has been knocked back on their heels. I believe this lawsuit triggered a recent visit to Ware by @GaSecofState, possibly to help them in their legal strategy. Ware is in a defensive position. Their attorneys have advised the board to remain silent. But if there is nothing to hide, why have they not answered my questions?

In addition to providing the evidence to Ware Superior Court, I've also provided this evidence to the Ware County Sheriff. The image below is a picture of the large packet of evidence we provided to him. There is also evidence of flipped votes.

This entire election system is a corrupt industry (the Deep State Election System Industry) making a fortune off of taxpayers. This is one reason why even some Republicans are defending the system. We must continue to fight to regain sovereign control of our elections and our nation.

When you unplug the machines, you unplug the tyrannical election control by the Washington Swamp, who sold out our nation. This is what President Eisenhower warned Americans about in
his 1961 farewell address.

Think about this as we approach July 4th. 🇺🇸

🚨BREAKING:

“IT WAS A COUP”

and Bill ****en Barr was at the center of that coup. Among others the Inspector General Horowitz, FBI Director Christopher Wray, Deputy AG, Jeffrey Rosen, AG, Merrick Garland, Michigan AG, Dana Nessel …

These people are conspiring to obstruct federal investigations and participating in massive election fraud,

“And a formal criminal charge has been filed against PA, Gov. Shapiro the former Attorney General, for obstructing of investigations, and collusion and participation of massive election fraud.”

Watch the video and see for yourself.

And here is,

the first question the country asked on Nov 3, 2020.

Did you see that? what the **** just happened?

Dominion at Commonwealth of Pennsylvania deleting votes from Trump. Live.

“Again this is something that should never occur in an additive voting process.”

📝 “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” -George Orwell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT