ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How do you justify separating children from their parents?

Well, if I break the law, I will be separated from my kids. It’s nice to know you hold illegal immigrants in higher esteem than you do fellow citizens. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Don’t want to lose your kids, stop breaking the law. Simple as that. Any other retarded questions?

Happens everyday when someone breaks the law and goes to jail. It sucks all the way around but breaking the law means their are consequences. Plus there are ways to legally enter the country.
I agree completely about the law, but these seem to be families wanting the best for their kids.

Is separating them the only option to border control?

Well, if I break the law, I will be separated from my kids. It’s nice to know you hold illegal immigrants in higher esteem than you do fellow citizens. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Don’t want to lose your kids, stop breaking the law. Simple as that. Any other retarded questions?
Not for someone as ignorant as you, no.

I agree completely about the law, but these seem to be families wanting the best for their kids.

Is separating them the only option to border control?
I am sure they want the best for their kids but they can do it legally. Then have their kids and the best for their kids. I am sure my Dad wishes he made more money so I could have more things but that did not mean he could go sell drugs to do it.

Well, take them in and support ‘em then. Each of thr emotional bleeding hearts can take and support one family, but you do not get any tax break, or government assistance. There fixed it.

Before you say anything, I spent 7 years of my 14 year old son’s life deployed and separated from my family. Yes, it was a choice, but so is jumping the border.

Last edited:
Libs should like this.... This is what Sherman said after he burned Atlanta"You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure peace."

How do you put yourself in a position where you know this is the probable outcome? Put your kids in that position?

It’s sad. It’s hard to stomach. But our southern border is a huge problem and we can’t continue to facilitate illegal activity. We’re the only fvcking country on the fvcking planet that is considered evil for enforcing its immigration policies. Why?

Not for someone as ignorant as you, no.
Oh. Ok. Good grief. Thanks for the enlightening post. I’m still waiting for a reply to my post though. It must be the liberalism disorder you have that prevents you from responding to reason not based on emotion. Good luck the next 6 years.

How do you justify handing your children over to a mule who then uses your child to try to enter illegally?

How do you justify just sending your children off on their own without even accompanying them?

If you happen to come and bring your own children, how do you justify trying to enter illegally with your children in tow; knowing they will be taken away from you.

How do you justify not going to the legal portal to seek asylum, where your children will not be taken from you.

How do you justify handing your children over to a mule who then uses your child to try to enter illegally?

How do you justify just sending your children off on their own without even accompanying them?

If you happen to come and bring your own children, how do you justify trying to enter illegally with your children in tow; knowing they will be taken away from you.

How do you justify not going to the legal portal to seek asylum, where your children will not be taken from you.
Because man...hurt feelings. Apparently Americans are the only ones that actually deserve to have the law enforced upon them.

Oh. Ok. Good grief. Thanks for the enlightening post. I’m still waiting for a reply to my post though. It must be the liberalism disorder you have that prevents you from responding to reason not based on emotion. Good luck the next 6 years.
You won't get a reply from me other than this. Good luck but I feel bad for you.

These are really good questions and I appreciate your response.

You won't get a reply from me other than this. Good luck but I feel bad for you.

Haha. Shocking. Nothing like bringing emotion to a reason fight. Doesn’t leave you with much ammo. But I was really sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for a response as my first reply was serious. The retarded question part was a bit much but I guess I just don’t see why it’s a complicated issue. These people have no rights in this country. Stop breaking the law and do things the right way. I support that and those people 100 percent. You act like us white male Americans are just a bunch of racist xenophobes. Well no, we just support the laws of our country.

No need to feel bad man and I’m not sure what you feel bad for. I’m happy. Good job, great family, healthy little girl. I’m living in the GOAT country. Went to the GOAT school. Unless you are taking about my first wife. She sucked.

Reactions: pawdiddly
Haha. Shocking. Nothing like bringing emotion to a reason fight. Doesn’t leave you with much ammo. But I was really sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for a response as my first reply was serious. The retarded question part was a bit much but I guess I just don’t see why it’s a complicated issue. These people have no rights in this country. Stop breaking the law and do things the right way. I support that and those people 100 percent. You act like us white male Americans are just a bunch of racist xenophobes. Well no, we just support the laws of our country.

No need to feel bad man and I’m not sure what you feel bad for. I’m happy. Good job, great family, healthy little girl. I’m living in the GOAT country. Went to the GOAT school. Unless you are taking about my first wife. She sucked.
I can own up to this point: I have a 6 month old daughter and I'd kill someone that tried to separate us. Maybe that clouds my judgment but I don't think so. We are Tiger brothers though, and we will always have that in common.

I can own up to this point: I have a 6 month old daughter and I'd kill someone that tried to separate us. Maybe that clouds my judgment but I don't think so. We are Tiger brothers though, and we will always have that in common.
I feel you man. Congrats on the new tiger. Yeah. It’s pretty heart breaking as I’m not void of emotion. I don’t know what the answer is. Maybe some sort of housing area that’s under guard where the families can stay together until deportation or whatever comes next. I couldn’t imagine being in that situation, especially when I was just trying to give my children a better life. But at the same time, we need the treatment somewhat harsh so as to deter others from entering illegally. If I new there was a chance of losing my kids, I wouldn’t take that chance.

I feel you man. Congrats on the new tiger. Yeah. It’s pretty heart breaking as I’m not void of emotion. I don’t know what the answer is. Maybe some sort of housing area that’s under guard where the families can stay together until deportation or whatever comes next. I couldn’t imagine being in that situation, especially when I was just trying to give my children a better life. But at the same time, we need the treatment somewhat harsh so as to deter others from entering illegally. If I new there was a chance of losing my kids, I wouldn’t take that chance.
There is surely a balance to be struck, and of course I'm not privy to the decision making behind that.

I'll take a stab at at it. I'm assuming that you think that all parents love their kids regardless of their skin color, what country they live in, or what religion they follow. If you are the type (which I DO NOT think you are @orangelvis ) that thinks if you aren't American, you aren't as much of a person as real American's, I got nothing...

I'm sure that these parents know what it means when they turn their kids over to a mule to try to get them in to the US illegally. What an awful risk that is . You are sending your 8, 10, 12 year old through freaking MEXICO unaccompanied. I'm sure that they also know that their kids can be taken away if they come with them and get caught. I'm sure that they know much more about the risks of trying to enter the US far better than any of us.

Now my question is. How bad must it be where they live that the above options seem like the best option you have? REALLY think about that for a second. You are a mom or dad, and you shove all the money you can beg, borrow, or steal into the hands of your kid and send them away, HOPING that they can sneak through Mexico, and HOPING that SOMEONE in the US will look after them when they get here. What would it take for you to do that? My daughter is 10... the same age as some of these unaccompanied kids. The only way I would even consider it would be if I were convinced that if she stayed at home she would die AND that me going with her would hurt her chances of making it more than me being there would help. What other justification could there be?

Now you guys all know how I feel about Trump, but I'm not blaming this situation on him. This (the unaccompanied kids part anyway) happened early in the Obama years. It was the belief of Trump and his advisers that this zero tolerance policy would deter illegal immigration. That's not an unreasonable position to take. It's wrong, but not unreasonable. When the choice is a Honduran/Columbian death squad and the US border, there's really no choice. No matter what happens, no one in the US is going to put a gun to your kid's head and pull the trigger. And that's what they are facing back home.

So the question becomes, what do we do about it. I really don't know about the adults... It's a harsh world we live in and we simply can't care for everyone. But the answer on the kids is just as easy today as it was back when Obama was President. We take EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Jesus was absolutely clear on how we should do with kids that come to us. And I'm down with that. If we send them back to Honduras or whatever shiit hole they came from and they die, that's on us as a country. We are the most powerful country in the would and it's time to man the f up. Raise my taxes and send me some foster kids if that's what it takes, but you take care of kids, period.

Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
I'll take a stab at at it. I'm assuming that you think that all parents love their kids regardless of their skin color, what country they live in, or what religion they follow. If you are the type (which I DO NOT think you are @orangelvis ) that thinks if you aren't American, you aren't as much of a person as real American's, I got nothing...

I'm sure that these parents know what it means when they turn their kids over to a mule to try to get them in to the US illegally. What an awful risk that is . You are sending your 8, 10, 12 year old through freaking MEXICO unaccompanied. I'm sure that they also know that their kids can be taken away if they come with them and get caught. I'm sure that they know much more about the risks of trying to enter the US far better than any of us.

Now my question is. How bad must it be where they live that the above options seem like the best option you have? REALLY think about that for a second. You are a mom or dad, and you shove all the money you can beg, borrow, or steal into the hands of your kid and send them away, HOPING that they can sneak through Mexico, and HOPING that SOMEONE in the US will look after them when they get here. What would it take for you to do that? My daughter is 10... the same age as some of these unaccompanied kids. The only way I would even consider it would be if I were convinced that if she stayed at home she would die AND that me going with her would hurt her chances of making it more than me being there would help. What other justification could there be?

Now you guys all know how I feel about Trump, but I'm not blaming this situation on him. This (the unaccompanied kids part anyway) happened early in the Obama years. It was the belief of Trump and his advisers that this zero tolerance policy would deter illegal immigration. That's not an unreasonable position to take. It's wrong, but not unreasonable. When the choice is a Honduran/Columbian death squad and the US border, there's really no choice. No matter what happens, no one in the US is going to put a gun to your kid's head and pull the trigger. And that's what they are facing back home.

So the question becomes, what do we do about it. I really don't know about the adults... It's a harsh world we live in and we simply can't care for everyone. But the answer on the kids is just as easy today as it was back when Obama was President. We take EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Jesus was absolutely clear on how we should do with kids that come to us. And I'm down with that. If we send them back to Honduras or whatever shiit hole they came from and they die, that's on us as a country. We are the most powerful country in the would and it's time to man the f up. Raise my taxes and send me some foster kids if that's what it takes, but you take care of kids, period.

Very good response and well thought out. I will agree with much that you wrote but we can not take every single child.

There are many cities that have homeless problems already. Many American citizens that can’t be taken care of already. Look at the tent cities in California. Homeless people that has been a burden in Seattle that the government continues to add more taxes but not solving the problem. Our foster homes are overrun with children that were abandoned and can’t provide them with adequate education.

I truly feel bad for these humans, but just like the thousands that are killed in Africa, there isn’t much we can do without military force. It is sad but true. And I am for one, do not want that to happen.

I get your point, I really do,but it isn’t feasible IMO.

Reactions: cwbarr1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT