ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

2020 Biden Campaign - I promise to reverse all of Trump's border security policies

2021 Biden - I just reversed all of Trump's border security policies

2024 Biden - Why won't Republicans help me secure the border.

GFC

2021 GOP - elect us to the house and we will pass new border security bill on day one.

2022 GOP - Elect Speaker McCarthy as the speaker and he will pass a new border security bill on day one.

2023 GOP - Elect Speaker Johnson as the speaker and he will pass a new border security bill on day one.

2024 GOP - we cant pass a new border security bill in an election year because it will hurt trump politically.

You are not a serious person.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
2021 GOP - elect us to the house and we will pass new border security bill on day one.

2022 GOP - Elect Speaker McCarthy as the speaker and he will pass a new border security bill on day one.

2023 GOP - Elect Speaker Johnson as the speaker and he will pass a new border security bill on day one.

2024 GOP - we cant pass a new border security bill in an election year because it will hurt trump politically.

You are not a serious person.
You voted for this

GFC

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!🔥🔥

Our border crises IS NOT by accident. THIS👇🏼 video starts with Sheriff Lamb showing the pre-paid debit cards they find on illegals they encounter...

Then it shows migration hubs in Equador and Columbia
where the IOM (International Organization of Migration) of the UN is organizing all of this!! With maps and directions (written in Chinese in this instance)

The IOM guy they caught on camera was NOT HAPPY... why would that be?🤔

We are being flooded on purpose and while the Biden admin is responsible for leaving our border wide open, it goes WAY deeper than that!!!

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Dirty dems are putting the screws to The African Americans now...wow!!

NEW: Massachusetts Dem governor and Boston’s Dem mayor have taken a struggling black community’s recreation center and turned it into a migrant camp.

This is peak liberalism.

Instead of bringing the migrants into their own communities, the liberal women decided to make them someone else’s problem.

Gov. Maura Healey and mayor Michelle Wu, who went viral for her ‘No Whites Allowed’ Christmas party, toured the new migrant camp which will house 400 migrants.

The community is obviously fuming that they won’t be able to use the recreation center but Wu says they must sacrifice despite her showing no intention to sacrifice her own home or community.

“There is pain and recognition this is not the first time the community has been asked to sacrifice. We will work with the state to make sure all options are on the table,” she said.

They have been given a roof over their heads, they are being fed and given access to legal services. At least said officials are making an effort to help them. What would you do differently????

They have been given a roof over their heads, they are being fed and given access to legal services. At least said officials are making an effort to help them. What would you do differently????
They should be back down in their country waiting to immigrate legally.

Reactions: loveoysters

Real America’s Voice Gets Sent Document From United States Border Patrol

The Document Is Written In Chinese, Tells Them Where To Go, What To Say & Has The American Bar Association Organization Written On The Back

America Is Being Brought Down From The Inside

“This is breaking information from a contact in border patrol just sent me this. This is a document that was found in Jacumba, California. It's written in Chinese and a couple things to note. It says where to go. Three different locations.

There's 3 different locations in Jacumba. They've got the addresses here. It tells them what to say. It tells them what to say to border patrol. If you go on the back though, this is what really gets me.

It actually has the organization that created this document right there, El Otrilado. It all goes back to the open borders left training them, aiding and abetting and we have more evidence of it right here directly from El Otrilado and the American Bar Association. These guys are directly aiding and abetting.”

NEW - House Speaker Mike Johnson delivers first floor speech on border catastrophe, accusing President Biden of intentionally creating a "clear and present danger to our national security."

"Since I was elected Speaker less than 100 days ago, more than 700,000 illegals have been welcomed into our country illegally by the Biden administration.

American schoolchildren have been forced into virtual schools so migrants can sleep in their school buildings.

Korean War veterans have been booted from nursing homes that were sold to house migrants.

Our streets are being flooded with fentanyl. Hundreds of thousands of children and adults are being poisoned and losing their lives. Vulnerable children and women are being exploited and trafficked by cartels.

Since President Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas assumed office, there have been more than 7 million encounters with illegal aliens just at our southern border alone.

35 of our 50 states, including my home state of Louisiana, don't have a population that large.

More than 300 individuals who are on our terror watchlist have been apprehended on the southern border.

The frightening question is, how many have entered undetected?

We know there are at least 1.8 million gotaways that have escaped.

Understand that the situation at our border presents a clear and present danger to our national security, and it demands that it be addressed.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told the Homeland Security Committee in November that these gotaways are a great concern for the agency, and all 56 of our Joint Terrorism Task Forces are trying to identify who these people are.

We don't know how many terrorists are inside our borders.

We do know that fentanyl is pouring into our communities like an open sewer.

Right now, the leading cause of death of death in America for Americans aged 18 to 46 is fentanyl poisoning.

To make matters worse, we've learned that the Biden administration is now simply just releasing 85% of the illegals who come across that border right into the country.

For reference, by the way, in 2013, the Obama administration detained 82% of illegal aliens. How do we go from detaining 82% to releasing 85%?

It only happens if this is by design. It only happens if it's an orchestrated intentional effort by the administration to do exactly that, and that is what the evidence shows.

Earlier this month, I released a memo documenting 64 specific actions that the Biden administration has taken to undermine our border security and to promote the mass release of illegals and dangerous persons into our country.

The very first day President Biden walked into the Oval Office, he revoked Executive Order 9844. Do you know what that did?

It ended the construction of the border wall that Congress had already paid for. Everybody has seen the images of the materials out there rotting in the sun. Why?

Because Joe Biden decided unilaterally that he didn't want a wall.

In February 2021, the administration stopped applying Title 42 expulsions to children and incentivize by doing that incentivize families to send unaccompanied children through Mexico under the watch of cartels and traffickers.

Since then, the administration admits to losing track of more than 80,000 unaccompanied children somewhere in the US.

We don't know where they are. Have they been put into trafficking rings? We know that some of these kids are being trafficked for free labor and being forced to do things that are too appalling for us to articulate on this floor.

Everybody here knows that's happening, and we're not demanding the President stop it? He can. He has the power to do it.

In October 2021, the Biden administration revoked the migrant protection protocols that had been instituted under President Trump.

That's the policy that we all know colloquially as Remain in Mexico. The Remain in Mexico policy kept asylum seekers in a safe haven third country while they were seeking asylum in the United States.

Do you know why that works magically so well? Because it sent a message around the world that you shouldn't pay your life savings to a cartel to traffic you through Mexico and drop you over the US border because you're not going to be dropped over the US border.

The word goes out on social media to countries all around the world. They are not going to let you in.

Man, is that the most common sense rule you've ever thought of? President Biden doesn't agree because he stopped it. He issued an executive order to stop that common sense rule.

A senior border patrol officer told us on that trip to Eagle Pass that if President Biden, by the stroke of a pen, would issue an executive order today to just simply reinstate Remain in Mexico, they think that would stop the flow by 70%.

One stroke of the pen by the President. He does not seem to care.

I told President Biden this myself on multiple occasions, most recently, a couple of weeks ago on the phone, I read him the law that says that he has all this authority, but he refuses to act.

And even that's even despite court orders, by the way that instructed the administration to reinstate the institute remain in Mexico while the litigation was going on. You know what they did? They ignored it.

The Biden administration is actively incentivizing illegals to come to the United States. We have laid out the welcome mat. We told everybody around the world, come on, you know what? The US taxpayer will take care of you.

It's costing the American people billions and billions and billions of dollars to provide for people who are intentionally breaking our laws, billions and billions of dollars to house them and educate them and clothe them and take care of them. Why should we bear the burden when they break our laws?

In January 2023, the Biden administration expanded the use of the Customs and Border Patrol One App so illegal aliens could just make appointments and then be released immediately right into America's interior.

Guess what? 95% of all illegals who simply scheduled appointments through the app were released right into the United States. That's right.

All you have to do is just download the app because they all have smartphones, make an appointment, and the President of the United States will release you into a network of NGOs who will put you on a plane to the destination of your choice.

Without identification, by the way, while Americans are waiting in line to get through TSA. All on the dime of the American taxpayer.

In December 2023, CBP recorded more than 302,000 encounters, almost double the population of my hometown of Shreveport, Louisiana. In just one month 302,000 people just walked right into the country.

I could go on and on about the 64 actions we've documented that President Biden has specifically taken to open our border wide up, but it's crystal clear his policy choices and Secretary Mayorkas refusal to comply with the law are driving this border catastrophe.

They have chosen disorder and chaos for us rather than securing the homeland. They've ceded the homeland to cartels and traffickers.

In the Del Rio sector alone in Eagle Pass, Texas, the cartels are making an estimated $3.5 million dollars a day trafficking human beings into our country. Do the math.

They are making billions of dollars a year trafficking undocumented children and victims into this country.

The Department of Homeland Security has effectively become a taxi driver to just help traffickers complete the last few miles of their human smuggling operation, and they're making billions of dollars in the process.

It's absolute madness, and it is dismantling the safety of our communities. More than half a million known criminals and illegal aliens are in the US in our communities, free to re-offend and victimize American people.

When we were at Eagle Pass in the Del Rio sector earlier in January, they told us that 60 to 70% of the people coming across the border right there at that epicenter are single adult males. They're military-aged.

These are not huddled masses of families seeking refuge and asylum. These are people coming into our country to do only God knows what.

The Biden administration is allowing it, and we've noted that they are coming from adversarial nations and from terrorist regions. We have no idea what they're planning.

But in fiscal year 2023, border patrol encountered illegals from 170 different countries, including hundreds from Iran and Syria, thousands from Russia, and tens of thousands have come in from China. Tell me that's not dangerous?

Law enforcement and intelligence leaders are warning us that we may very well suffer a preventable terrorist attack here in the homeland if we don't immediately secure that border and remove these dangerous terrorists from inside our borders.

I read the black letter law to the President of the United States on the phone about two and a half weeks ago. I said, Mr. President, it says very clearly that you have all the tools and the executive authority necessary to reverse the catastrophe that you have created. He has those tools right now, and he has since day one.

We have to decide if we believe in the rule of law or not. We have to decide if we're a sovereign nation or we're not. I believe that border security is part of our solemn obligation to safeguard the well-being of our citizens and uphold the principles that define who we are as a nation.

A weak border weakens America, and a strong border is good for America, and a stronger America is good for everybody around the world. And everybody in this chamber should acknowledge that.

Just as we lock our doors at night to protect our homes, we secure our borders to protect our homeland. And my friends, that is our sacred obligation."

Reactions: Allornothing
They should be back down in their country waiting to immigrate legally.
I agree but you still have to take care of them. And as far as your statement goes about bring them into their own communities goes, well that's exactly what happened. Roxbury, where they are being held is a neighborhood within Boston and the mayor lives in Boston.

I agree but you still have to take care of them. And as far as your statement goes about bring them into their own communities goes, well that's exactly what happened. Roxbury, where they are being held is a neighborhood within Boston and the mayor lives in Boston.
Most of them need to be deported. They should make these groups that paid for them to come here take them back and without benefit of US taxpayer funds. That will not happen of course.

I might post this everyday just to show some of ya'll what you voted for.......no mean tweets though

N.Y. Gov. Hochul says reported migrants who attacked NYPD officers in Times Square should be deported​

Reactions: Allornothing

N.Y. Gov. Hochul says reported migrants who attacked NYPD officers in Times Square should be deported​

Except for .....they are no longer in NYC. They used fake ID's, were given free bus tickets and are on their way to Califorinia.

Also, just while we are on that subject. Despite a pretty constant pressure from ICE to deport illegals in New York, New York DA/system/police etc hasn't turned over a single illegal to ICE in 5 years. So I wouldn't hold your breathe on them being air dropped back to South America.

For the record, I'm on the side of the NYPD and this bs disgusts me too.

Yep. magas have convinced themselves that liberals want open borders. we dont have open borders now, and we have no desire to have them.

I want congress to solve the problem. I am all for the senate proposal, especially given the current numbers of people arriving at the border every day. Current laws say we have to allow them an asylum request.

Change those laws, I am all for it.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
Most of them need to be deported. They should make these groups that paid for them to come here take them back and without benefit of US taxpayer funds. That will not happen of course.
Greg Abbot and Clown Boy Desantis are the two who sent these people to Boston.

Greg Abbot and Clown Boy Desantis are the two who sent these people to Boston.
He sent them to sanctuary cities which received federal funding to be .......sanctuary cities. Texas doesn't have any sanctuary cities. You get the point, right?

Texas is federally prohibited from rounding them up and sending them home thanks to Biden's executive orders so why would you blame the Governor of Texas from sending them to cities who said they want them and receive tax dollars to support it?

Yep. magas have convinced themselves that liberals want open borders. we dont have open borders now, and we have no desire to have them.

I want congress to solve the problem. I am all for the senate proposal, especially given the current numbers of people arriving at the border every day. Current laws say we have to allow them an asylum request.

Hey, quick question for you........did Biden ask Congress before he gave approval to bomb the Houthis in Yemen? Do you think he will come to Congress before he gives the order for the next retaliation?

The point here is that he doesn't seem to need any approval to do much of anything, so if he wanted to secure the border, he would secure the border.

Texas finally did the right thing and told the fed go get f*cked, now guess what they are doing? Coming in through CA and AZ......

He sent them to sanctuary cities which received federal funding to be .......sanctuary cities. Texas doesn't have any sanctuary cities. You get the point, right?

Texas is federally prohibited from rounding them up and sending them home thanks to Biden's executive orders so why would you blame the Governor of Texas from sending them to cities who said they want them and receive tax dollars to support it?
I'm not "blaming" anyone. I was responding to the statement concerning so called groups who were funding these immigrants to come here. I'm well aware of the sancutuary city thing. I live 30 miles from one. If there going to spend the money to send them to these sanctuary cities wouldn't it make more sense to spend the money to send them back home???

Hey, quick question for you........did Biden ask Congress before he gave approval to bomb the Houthis in Yemen? Do you think he will come to Congress before he gives the order for the next retaliation?

The point here is that he doesn't seem to need any approval to do much of anything, so if he wanted to secure the border, he would secure the border.

Texas finally did the right thing and told the fed go get f*cked, now guess what they are doing? Coming in through CA and AZ......

Its the courts that would challenge Biden if he decided to "stroke his pen" and close the border. This is why trump was asking congress to help him in 2019. He could not do it on his own.

Then 2020 covid hit, and he was able to use covid to shut down the border. The courts agreed that covid was a clear and present danger. I mean, why else did it take bunker boy four years to act on the border when illegal immigration was rising and he called it a "crisis" since 2016?

Read a book. You are not a serious person.

Its the courts that would challenge Biden if he decided to "stroke his pen" and close the border. This is why trump was asking congress to help him in 2019. He could not do it on his own.

Then 2020 covid hit, and he was able to use covid to shut down the border. The courts agreed that covid was a clear and present danger. I mean, why else did it take bunker boy four years to act on the border when illegal immigration was rising and he called it a "crisis" since 2016?

I know his brain is mush but this was from 2019....... life comes at you fast, huh?

I'm not "blaming" anyone. I was responding to the statement concerning so called groups who were funding these immigrants to come here. I'm well aware of the sancutuary city thing. I live 30 miles from one. If there going to spend the money to send them to these sanctuary cities wouldn't it make more sense to spend the money to send them back home???
States don't have the authority to deport them, it's a federal decision so the alternative to avoid their own state from getting ran over is to ship them to cities that asked for them and received federal funding as a result.

I disagree with Repubs holding out for Biden to take care of the issue. However, he has the authority to do this and he isn’t. What say you anti-GOP? The President has the authority to do whatever needs to be done to keep the mainland safe. Biden, more so Mayorkis, has obviously violated that. Not even close

Admittedly, thread is too long to read. Think I'd remove border from the thread title because the USA apparently has no borders at the moment. Open borders = No borders

Fake news!!

As of the last tax year, New York was down $7b in tax revenue with a $5b deficit and growing because a large percentage of the top tax payers have defected to FL/TX/TN and a bunch of businesses didn't come back after Covid. Couple this with post covid remote work policies and the sales tax velocity isn't there either. That number is projected to be even larger this year and next.

They will either have to raise tax rates (which they are already projected to) or put their hands out like those poor red states we hear all about from libs on the board.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Wait, another executive order? Not even in our own country? Let me see if I can summarize this.......the same day 6 illegal aliens get released in NYC with no bail for assaulting police officers in Times Square, Biden issues an executive order over 4 jewish setllers attacking.......residents?

Make it make sense...........

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT