ADVERTISEMENT

This is rather scary but not at all surprising

Willence

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2003
Leftism is a mental illness just as the cult of Trump is a mental illness of sorts. Yikes! Now we want to start de-programming people. Just lovely!

This is another great one....... Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) quoted Pelosi in the hearings today and the liberal media immediately accused him of insurrection. One even tried to justify Nancy's comments after suggesting his comments were wrong. Hilarious

Here's another one in Arizona that is just insane. No wonder the GOP is falling back in Arizona. This is insanity. Differing opinions should be welcome. Loyalty to country, not party!

Reactions: clemben and jroller
Leftism is a mental illness just as the cult of Trump is a mental illness of sorts. Yikes! Now we want to start de-programming people. Just lovely!

I wouldn't go that far, but I will say that my mother has become very invested in the Trump/ QAnon movement that is so popular right now. Talking with her is like talking with someone who has been completely brainwashed. It's truly is like she's in a cult. No amount of logic can get through to her. It's really scary stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrbuckles

I really don't see whats so alarming with what was said. How do we get people to stop believing Trump's lies? Whats wrong with that discussion?

Reactions: griffgolf

You don't get it because you've probably gone along with the crazy all along and you're probably surrounded by people who do the same. But if you're like most of us, you've seen otherwise normal, intelligent family and friends go swirling down the rabbit hole in the last few years, to the point they've lost their moral compass and no longer know truth from lies or good from bad. it's truly frightening and sad. I've lost people in my life because they no longer believe in reality. How do we reach these people? It's a conversation that needs to be had and that's what the term "deprogram" is getting at. The word sounds terrible but it's a real issue.

How to become a woke leftist.

Step 1: Never read up on the history of Nazi Germany.

Step 2: Call anyone who disagrees a Nazi

Step 3: Follow the Nazi’s path to power.

We are now on step 3.

That's rich coming from a Republican. You must be blind to what's been happening here the last couple months. Step 3 was in full force by your President.

I really don't see whats so alarming with what was said. How do we get people to stop believing Trump's lies? Whats wrong with that discussion?

The problem is everyone seems to think their views are the true point of views and that what other people see just isn't reality or is filled with lies. The fact of the matter is there are lies everywhere and we pretend not to see them. On every side there are maddening inconsistencies and ridiculous partisan viewpoints and we just never want to admit it. The reason I think the left is worse is because they have more confirmation bias than the other side does and therefore they are much more dangerous. they also want to take over things and control what people do and what people say to fit their agenda. Anyone who thinks there's such a reality as equitable outcomes is a fool in the extreme. you cannot exist and never will exist and for those in power there's never anything that's equitable about their way of living.

I'm sure you have a great heart and want what's right but the presumption that you are there already and trying to help others into the light is pretty arrogant and very much delusional. things are never going to get better until people start understanding that everybody sees the world differently and we should stop trying to change people to our way of thinking.

The great thing about a constitutional or conservative point of view is in my world you're allowed to be who you want to be and live how you want to live and I don't have a damn thing to say about it. I'm not going to tell you you're racist or bigoted or unfair and you'll be free to do the things that you want to do the way you want to do them. I'm not going to pass laws or take over Federal departments so that I can control more of your life. That is the only way this country will work and the sooner people like you start to see that the sooner we can get back to living and being brothers and sisters as Americans.

Note: I used voice to text with this post so forgive any errors

Last edited:
The problem is everyone seems to think their views are the true point of views and that what other people see just isn't reality or is filled with lies. The fact of the matter is there are lies everywhere and we pretend not to see them. On every side there are maddening inconsistencies and ridiculous partisan viewpoints and we just never want to admit it. The reason I think the left is worse is because they have more confirmation bias than the other side does and therefore they are much more dangerous. they also want to take over things and control what people do and what people say to fit their agenda. Anyone who thinks there's such a reality as equitable outcomes is a fool in the extreme. you cannot exist and never will exist and for those in power there's never anything that's equitable about their way of living.

I'm sure you have a great heart and want what's right but the presumption that you are there already and trying to help others into the light is pretty arrogant and very much delusional. things are never going to get better until people start understanding that everybody sees the world differently and we should stop trying to change people to our way of thinking.

The great thing about a constitutional or conservative point of view is in my world you're allowed to be who you want to be and live how you want to live and I don't have a damn thing to say about it. I'm not going to tell you your racist or bigoted or unfair and you'll be free to do the things that you want to do the way you want to do them. I'm not going to pass laws or take over Federal departments so that I can control more of your life. that is the only way this country will work in the sooner people like you start to see that the sooner we can get back to living and being brothers and sisters as Americans.

Nothing says tone deaf like saying your party does things better, after you've released the most demonic, mentally ill Kraken our country has ever seen. You are exaggerating about our side but we can't exaggerate enough about yours. How quickly you get past almost losing our democracy and the attempted slaughter of our highest officials. SMH

Nothing says tone deaf like saying your party does things better, after you've released the most demonic, mentally ill Kraken our country has ever seen. You are exaggerating about our side but we can't exaggerate enough about yours. How quickly you get past almost losing our democracy and the attempted slaughter of our highest officials. SMH

This is where you really frustrate me. I know you're a smart guy but you just don't read very well. Where did I say party anywhere in what I was talking about? Where did I say I'm a trump supporter anywhere and what I was talking about? You just leap before you look because you want to get to the desired narrative whether it's true or not. Just a little example of what damn liars people are about their politics these days. There's a predisposed outcome and then we'll just bend the facts or make up our own facts to get there.

There is nothing constitutional or conservative about the Republican party right now. There has not been for quite some time. I am not a Republican and I am not advocating for Republican control of everything. now if Republicans want to become constitutional conservatives that I would be all for that. Likewise if Democrats became constitutional conservatives then I would be a donkey just like you. At any rate I would just suggest that you learn to read and actually comprehend what I am saying before you want to go responding like an idiot.

Using the word deprogramming is stupid.

But you've read the conversations on here--QAnon adherents are not coming out of that without some serious intervention or grappling with reality. I don't know how to do it.

The scooty guy still thinks the Pope got arrested!! It is bad and those folks are easily pushed towards violence unfortunately.

The great thing about a constitutional or conservative point of view is in my world you're allowed to be who you want to be and live how you want to live and I don't have a damn thing to say about it. I'm not going to tell you you're racist or bigoted or unfair and you'll be free to do the things that you want to do the way you want to do them. I'm not going to pass laws or take over Federal departments so that I can control more of your life. That is the only way this country will work and the sooner people like you start to see that the sooner we can get back to living and being brothers and sisters as Americans.

If you want unity and healing then we need to operate in reality. You seem to be invested greatly in white washing Jan 6. I'm willing to meet you at the half way point, but in no way am I moving forward with unity and talking nice after the lies your party put forward about the election being stolen. Fix it.

You and I can argue about narratives, but we as a nation are completely fractured by the war on facts Trump has wrought.

First of all it's not my party and I thought I made that clear multiple times. Secondly if you want to play the I'm responsible for what people who may be in my political sphere do then you got a lot of explaining to do. This is also stupid. Those were people who numbered in the thousands in Washington while there were in the millions marching all summer burning things and killing people and looting businesses and who knows what else. You don't get to pick and choose where the outrage's lie.

You guys have got to get over yourselves. This holier than thou I told you so stuff is crazy. Especially when you're talking about the Democratic party and the political left of this country. You've got to be kidding me. I don't want unity with you. I'll never agree to killing babies in the tens of millions while they're still in the womb. I'll never agree to a culture of victimhood and turning people into pawns to use to gain power. I don't want your unity I just want you to leave me alone. Unity to people on the left is capitulation,and compliance and I'll be passing on that but thanks

You guys have got to get over yourselves. This holier than thou I told you so stuff is crazy.

The I told you so stuff is absurd. For anyone to say that, means they would have had to foresee an unprecedented global pandemic, because without that, this election likely looks much different.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
The I told you so stuff is absurd. For anyone to say that, means they would have had to foresee an unprecedented global pandemic, because without that, this election likely looks much different.

I agree he would probably have won without Covid. That being said, I have absolutely said for 4+ years that this was going to happen with Trump. I was made fun of, called snowflake, told I was exaggerating, etc. Trump is an awful human, and sometimes we need to get rid of bad people, even if it might not be in our personal best interest.

Last edited:
First of all it's not my party and I thought I made that clear multiple times. Secondly if you want to play the I'm responsible for what people who may be in my political sphere do then you got a lot of explaining to do. This is also stupid. Those were people who numbered in the thousands in Washington while there were in the millions marching all summer burning things and killing people and looting businesses and who knows what else. You don't get to pick and choose where the outrage's lie.

You guys have got to get over yourselves. This holier than thou I told you so stuff is crazy. Especially when you're talking about the Democratic party and the political left of this country. You've got to be kidding me. I don't want unity with you. I'll never agree to killing babies in the tens of millions while they're still in the womb. I'll never agree to a culture of victimhood and turning people into pawns to use to gain power. I don't want your unity I just want you to leave me alone. Unity to people on the left is capitulation,and compliance and I'll be passing on that but thanks
Youre fighting against a shadow. I'm none of those things you claim. I don't murder babies or try to gain power to use against you. I'm not your enemy. You want me to say it's ok that Trump lied because you want the death of the unborn to be your excuse for supporting someone who wanted to kill democracy for all of the future, born or not. I think you are dancing around the idea that you would abort American democracy to save aborted babies.
A coup was attempted. If successful it would have resulted in an election being superceded by a mob placing a strongman in charge. Our country would have fallen. I'm sure if we maintain our actual way of life we can continue to debate things.

I am not fighting you man. It wasn't a coup. It was a terrorist event. It wasn't an insurrection either. Part of being the "honest" side is actually telling the truth about things. Being so caught up in political warfare that you miss everything is not a good thing.

Last edited:
I am not fighting you man. It want a coup. It was a terrorist event. It wasn't an insurrection either. Part of being the "honest" side is actually telling the truth about things. Being so caught up in political warfare that you miss everything is not a good thing.

What keeps it from being an insurrection? They came to the Capitol to stop the process of electing a president, to force the election if a different person by force. That seems pretty much line and insurrection to me.

What keeps it from being an insurrection? They came to the Capitol to stop the process of electing a president, to force the election if a different person by force. That seems pretty much line and insurrection to me.

The president was already elected. They certify the results. It is a rubber stamp. Does not meet the definition of an insurrection. In our society we like to throw around hyperbolic terms so that things sound worse than they are. It was a terrorist attack by domestic terrorists. I think that sounds pretty horrible don't you?

It is so ironic in a society where one wrong word can be your last that we don't actually know the definition of these words. We can't continue to conjure up meanings for things just to fit our narratives. What's something is has to matter.

This is where you really frustrate me. I know you're a smart guy but you just don't read very well. Where did I say party anywhere in what I was talking about? Where did I say I'm a trump supporter anywhere and what I was talking about? You just leap before you look because you want to get to the desired narrative whether it's true or not. Just a little example of what damn liars people are about their politics these days. There's a predisposed outcome and then we'll just bend the facts or make up our own facts to get there.

There is nothing constitutional or conservative about the Republican party right now. There has not been for quite some time. I am not a Republican and I am not advocating for Republican control of everything. now if Republicans want to become constitutional conservatives that I would be all for that. Likewise if Democrats became constitutional conservatives then I would be a donkey just like you. At any rate I would just suggest that you learn to read and actually comprehend what I am saying before you want to go responding like an idiot.

Maybe it would help your cause if the first sentence of your post wasn't "Leftism is a mental illness." Maybe it would help your cause if you didn't attach an article that addresses a very real concern and misrepresent it as "Lefties want to de-program us". You see, you're being an intentionally inflammatory asshole with posts like this and staking your position as being opposite of mine. So my apologies if I assumed you were a Trump supporter, but I'd put down good money that you voted for him. I'd also put money down that if I searched your post history, I'd find many a post with you supporting him, despite your current backpedal. You accuse everybody of twisting things or not reading correctly, but you continually exaggerate the left's position and show very little interest in getting it right. At times, you come across as a really smart, semi-reasonable guy then you'll turn around and go out of your way to antagonize us with juvenile, insulting posts like this one. You're free to do that but don't whine when you get blow-back.

Last edited:
You don't get it because you've probably gone along with the crazy all along and you're probably surrounded by people who do the same. But if you're like most of us, you've seen otherwise normal, intelligent family and friends go swirling down the rabbit hole in the last few years, to the point they've lost their moral compass and no longer know truth from lies or good from bad. it's truly frightening and sad. I've lost people in my life because they no longer believe in reality. How do we reach these people? It's a conversation that needs to be had and that's what the term "deprogram" is getting at. The word sounds terrible but it's a real issue.

Go meet these guys in person and let us know how it goes comrade.
e30c12180f6b489d.jpeg

1fbdf8815a016348.jpg

I weep for you. I hope you'll eventually see the light and come out of this craziness. The stuff is not the answer.

Geez @Willence....take a chill pill....im trolling @dpic73 because he deserves it for being such a prick at all times. For the record, I am interested in Q as some of what he predicted has come to pass, but my main support is for President Trump and his policies and I will not apologize for that at all.

How to become a woke leftist.

Step 1: Never read up on the history of Nazi Germany.

Step 2: Call anyone who disagrees a Nazi

Step 3: Follow the Nazi’s path to power.

We are now on step 3.

from an actual historian who is an expert on fascism:

from an actual historian who is an expert on fascism:

The majority of that is melodramatic bullshit and histrionic commentary.

I bet you thought that was funny in your head didn't you, you seditious little freak

KbGWI2.jpg
Hopefully your anti Nazi self is also against the fascist lefties demanding re-education camps....

now that I think about it, I only hear them cry about fascism when it’s trump. They didn’t care about fascism when it was science free covid protection.... nor now when thousands of trumps are protecting politicians from the people the represent....

Their silence has really helped me understand how normal Germans allowed Jews to get butchered. At the time it was better to conform to the accepted thought than risk being an individual. Only bring this up because the “anti- Nazi” left are now doing it again....

A noteworthy historical event that mirrors what's happening now was the Reichstag fire back in 1933. The parallels are staggering. The seat of legislative power was burned and people were blamed who were not truly responsible and sweeping charges were levied against a group and used for another party to gain total control and power over the government and the people of the nation. Sound familiar?

We are on such a dangerous path. This Summer, having the National Guard on American streets defending federal buildings was akin to having the SS out. Now we have 20,000+ troops in our nation's capital. No one is saying anything and there is no sanity or fidelity to principle anywhere.

Reactions: Dmk
Hopefully your anti Nazi self is also against the fascist lefties demanding re-education camps....

now that I think about it, I only hear them cry about fascism when it’s trump. They didn’t care about fascism when it was science free covid protection.... nor now when thousands of trumps are protecting politicians from the people the represent....

Their silence has really helped me understand how normal Germans allowed Jews to get butchered. At the time it was better to conform to the accepted thought than risk being an individual. Only bring this up because the “anti- Nazi” left are now doing it again....

OK cool. Hook 'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT