ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

First of all, I never said that 3.2 million jobs have been added since July and I also didn't offer my opinion. I was quoting the statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics - the official agency for compiling these numbers. You are using numbers from a different entity to claim that the BLS numbers were off. However, even the Philadelphia Fed said you should not use their stats to compare to the BLS stats because they use completely different methods to calculate the job numbers. This means you can't say the BLS was wrong.

"The gap is influenced by different methodologies and adjustments, and the Philly Fed noted that its sum-of-states figure shouldn’t be compared to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ nationwide estimate.'

This Sr. Economics reporter at CNBC said the same thing.

I waited until now to respond so I could see the updated numbers for November since they update the numbers twice in the two months following the initial release, on the 3rd of each month. As you can see, the BLS did revise their numbers DOWN for the 2nd quarter and you can also see that the numbers were revised UP for November. The first adjustment for December was also revised UP. This means there were actually 4.5 million jobs added in 2022. *numbers shown in thousands below.

H1QzUHx.jpg

LOL

No matter how you slice it, the job market is roaring like nothing we've seen before and prices are still falling. Even if the Jan job numbers are off by 200,000 the fact remains the same. We are not heading for a deep recession and the news is mostly good - even you should be able to recognize that.

I did not agree to a bet because I can't independently verify the numbers the BLS is using, I am only repeating them. You nor I know if they are right or wrong but you can't dispute that the trends make me more right than you are.

Feel free to donate here ---> https://secure.actblue.com/
In what universe is prices for baseline needs like food and transportation falling?

You do not get to BS and go unchallenged like China Joe does. His baseline is day 1 of his admin and everything is astronomically higher than it was at that point.

U.S consumer prices unexpectedly fell for the first time in more than 2-1/2 years in December

You do not get to BS and go unchallenged like China Joe does. His baseline is day 1 of his admin and everything is astronomically higher than it was at that point.

U.S consumer prices unexpectedly fell for the first time in more than 2-1/2 years in December
I didn't realize we get to go backwards as many years as we want to make our case for something that's happening today. Indecency is astronomically higher today than it was the day before Trump became President.

The strong economy is all due to Trump policies still in place and in spite of the dumb crap Joe did. Trump says you are welcome.

I didn't realize we get to go backwards as many years as we want to make our case for something that's happening today. Indecency is astronomically higher today than it was the day before Trump became President.
You have been bragging over job numbers and giving @scotchtiger a hard time but go ahead and specifically refute this data..............but just laughing and saying its TGP is not good enough. Refute the data. We know everything coming from the current occupying junta is lies and BS. Do you think msm would have given Trump cover for this kind of numbers fixing?

China Joes symbolic job numbers balloon will be shot down. Its just a matter of when.

Everyone is welcome from TGP for providing some more truth first. MSM will wait and quietly report this in 6 months or never. The republicans should be all over this.

US Economy Actually Lost 2.5 Million Jobs in January – Reported as a “Gain” of 517,000​

By Jim Hoft
Published February 5, 2023 at 6:45pm
The mainstream media cheered the news that the U.S. economy added 517,000 jobs last month. Sadly, that just isn’t true. According to reports and the St. Louis Federal Reserve, the US economy actually lost 2.5 million jobs in January.
Via Rich Dvorak: “The Not Seasonally Adjusted print for monthly change in Nonfarm Payrolls was -2.5 million jobs. That means the headline +517K employment gain reported in January was driven entirely by a +3 million seasonal adjustment.”
fed-stl-million-jobs-lost.jpg

More reaction.

This is what actually happened.

Zero Hedge reported:
And with the unemployment rate plunging to 3.4% – matching the lowest in 54 years – from 3.6%, while the payrolls report showing the addition of 517K jobs the highest since July, and far above the highest forecast – in fact, a record 9-sigma beat to median consensus, the shock was merited as today’s report was indeed a blowout.
But why: what happened that everyone was so wrong?
A couple of things. First, as we warned yesterday, today the BLS unveiled a slew of data revisions, which include updating the population controls – which would have the mechanical effect of boosting the labor force – and updating seasonal factors, which further distorted the January nonfarm payroll number (this is key as readers will read shortly). This is indeed what happened:

Last edited:
You have been bragging over job numbers and giving @scotchtiger a hard time but go ahead and specifically refute this data..............but just laughing and saying its TGP is not good enough. Refute the data. We know everything coming from the current occupying junta is lies and BS. Do you think msm would have given Trump cover for this kind of numbers fixing?

China Joes symbolic job numbers balloon will be shot down. Its just a matter of when.

Everyone is welcome from TGP for providing some more truth first. MSM will wait and quietly report this in 6 months or never. The republicans should be all over this.

US Economy Actually Lost 2.5 Million Jobs in January – Reported as a “Gain” of 517,000​

By Jim Hoft
Published February 5, 2023 at 6:45pm
The mainstream media cheered the news that the U.S. economy added 517,000 jobs last month. Sadly, that just isn’t true. According to reports and the St. Louis Federal Reserve, the US economy actually lost 2.5 million jobs in January.
Via Rich Dvorak: “The Not Seasonally Adjusted print for monthly change in Nonfarm Payrolls was -2.5 million jobs. That means the headline +517K employment gain reported in January was driven entirely by a +3 million seasonal adjustment.”
fed-stl-million-jobs-lost.jpg

More reaction.

This is what actually happened.

Zero Hedge reported:

Have you been reading the thread at all? If you had, you wouldn't be asking the same questions that have already been addressed, but a quick primer:

• The BLS is non-partisan, NOT a mouthpiece for Biden
  • The District Fed offices use different data than the BLS to come up with monthly employment numbers and they should not be compared against each other
  • The numbers from the first BLS report are seasonally adjusted and they will be adjusted twice more in early March and early April. This is the way it has ALWAYS been done.
  • We won't know the FINAL final numbers for over a year
  • This graph from the St Louis Fed shows non-seasonally adjusted numbers and an addition of 155,000 jobs - much lower but not a loss. https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PAYEMS
  • If you click on the tweet above you can scoll down to the replies and you'll find some good explanations, including this one
  • The GWP has mislead you AGAIN
  • Unemployment is the lowest it's been since 1969 so quit your bitching

-

Have you been reading the thread at all? If you had, you wouldn't be asking the same questions that have already been addressed, but a quick primer:

• The BLS is non-partisan, NOT a mouthpiece for Biden
  • The District Fed offices use different data than the BLS to come up with monthly employment numbers and they should not be compared against each other
  • The numbers from the first BLS report are seasonally adjusted and they will be adjusted twice more in early March and early April. This is the way it has ALWAYS been done.
  • We won't know the FINAL final numbers for over a year
  • This graph from the St Louis Fed shows non-seasonally adjusted numbers and an addition of 155,000 jobs - much lower but not a loss. https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PAYEMS
  • If you click on the tweet above you can scoll down to the replies and you'll find some good explanations, including this one
  • The GWP has mislead you AGAIN
  • Unemployment is the lowest it's been since 1969 so quit your bitching

-

Read what I posted. This is all fake! Jobs were lost and not created. Acctg writeoff of 3M jobs in plus category offsetting 2.5M jobs lost so they are bragging that they added 500K jobs. What a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Read what I posted. This is all fake! Jobs were lost and not created. Acctg writeoff of 3M jobs in plus category offsetting 2.5M jobs lost so they are bragging that they added 500K jobs. What a joke!
Read up

Let’s say he wins GA in 2024. Where are the other electoral votes coming from to allow him to win?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Why is that good news? If we stop aiding Ukraine and they fall to Russia, why is that good? Think for yourself here, no GWP articles.
Ukraine is historically part of Russia. I am worried a lot more about the communists and their sympathizers here in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT