ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Eh, not sure. In 2020 he was just a loudmouth asshole. In 2024 there are people who truly believe he’s a threat to democracy.
That Project2025 initiative he's proposing should terrify everybody not interested in living in a Christian theocracy.

Good ole Filipkowsi, your go to. Predictable
Since you love him so much, I'll keep posting more of his stuff. Curious though why you never say a word to Growls who has posted many of the same twatter clowns thousands of times.... you little dickocrit...

I can't think of a better contrast between the candidates for president than these two clips from the last week.

Joe Biden went to a commencement at a historically black college. He told them they're victims and that America is an evil place that will always keep them down.

Donald Trump by comparison went to a rally in the South Bronx, a predominantly black and hispanic community, and told them that it doesn't matter what race you are, "we're going to pull together as Americans."

Unity vs. division.

Reactions: Allornothing
Trump spoke at the Libertarian national convention tonight. Continuing to gather forces for the final battle against the evil that has infested our nation.

Reactions: Allornothing

What you are watched with Trump's speech at the Libertarian Convention is the Art of the Deal in real life

That wasn't a speech, that was a high IQ negotiation by Trump. He didn't go up there expecting to be loved, he went up there to get something for himself knowing he had to give something in return

Trump had at least two leverage cards in his back pocket that would be pulled at the right moments

He crafted his speech around typical Libertarian talking points and did not allow the boos to deter him, in fact, those Libertarians now look incredibly odd for booing what seems to be their own talking points.

He didn't react to the crowd's booing right off, he kept his eyes on getting to the first point but he made them work & wait to hear it. Right as the booing was reaching its climax, he told them he needed their vote (of course they booed) but he told them he would appoint a Libertarian in his cabinet. Now, how hypocritical would it be for a Libertarian to not want that, that definitely shut some people up but not all.

Next, he went a step further by asking them to make him their Presidential nominee, but was that really a joke or just more high IQ play? After that he told them they couldn't win without him, now he has introduced the concept of winning in their minds. For that crowd winning was getting Ross Ulbricht freed, their posters had nothing to do with winning an election, the place was filled with "Free Ross" banners & chants. Trump must've recognized this before the convention and made it his big card.

After putting everything in place for the big ask he simply said, "If you vote for me, I will free Ross Ulbricht." And the crowd that had been booing him uprupted in cheers. Trump knew exactly what that meant for them. He put the ball back into their hands, he's giving them what they want (Free Ross) if they choose to give him what he wants (Votes).

The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump

What you are watched with Trump's speech at the Libertarian Convention is the Art of the Deal in real life

That wasn't a speech, that was a high IQ negotiation by Trump. He didn't go up there expecting to be loved, he went up there to get something for himself knowing he had to give something in return

Trump had at least two leverage cards in his back pocket that would be pulled at the right moments

He crafted his speech around typical Libertarian talking points and did not allow the boos to deter him, in fact, those Libertarians now look incredibly odd for booing what seems to be their own talking points.

He didn't react to the crowd's booing right off, he kept his eyes on getting to the first point but he made them work & wait to hear it. Right as the booing was reaching its climax, he told them he needed their vote (of course they booed) but he told them he would appoint a Libertarian in his cabinet. Now, how hypocritical would it be for a Libertarian to not want that, that definitely shut some people up but not all.

Next, he went a step further by asking them to make him their Presidential nominee, but was that really a joke or just more high IQ play? After that he told them they couldn't win without him, now he has introduced the concept of winning in their minds. For that crowd winning was getting Ross Ulbricht freed, their posters had nothing to do with winning an election, the place was filled with "Free Ross" banners & chants. Trump must've recognized this before the convention and made it his big card.

After putting everything in place for the big ask he simply said, "If you vote for me, I will free Ross Ulbricht." And the crowd that had been booing him uprupted in cheers. Trump knew exactly what that meant for them. He put the ball back into their hands, he's giving them what they want (Free Ross) if they choose to give him what he wants (Votes).

The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump

While Republicans go on Foxnews and democrats go on cnn and msdnc and have their ass kissed. Trump will talk to and give speeches to anybody. Biden would never have the balls to do what Trump did.

While Republicans go on Foxnews and democrats go on cnn and msdnc and have their ass kissed. Trump will talk to and give speeches to anybody. Biden would never have the balls to do what Trump did.
Biden doesn't have to worry about spending the rest of his life in jail if he doesn't win.

Trump also won't go on MSNBC and CNN and this is the first time I can remember him facing a hostile crowd, though they tried to turn it into a maga event but only got half the room after they got kicked out of the seats they took that were reserved for the Libertarian delegates.

Biden doesn't have to worry about spending the rest of his life in jail if he doesn't win.

Trump also won't go on MSNBC and CNN and this is the first time I can remember him facing a hostile crowd, though they tried to turn it into a maga event but only got half the room after they got kicked out of the seats they took that were reserved for the Libertarian delegates.
You must be dumber than I thought. He has been on CNN. And msdnc is too chickenshi to have him on.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You must be dumber than I thought. He has been on CNN. And msdnc is too chickenshi to have him on.
Oh wait, I forgot about the town hall that they packed with ultra-maga nutballs who worship him like Jesus. I mean a true hostile audience who get to ask him questions. And you've lost your mind if you think msnbc would be afraid to have him on. Ari Melber and Joe Scarborough would love the opportunity to make him answer the hard questions - no way in hell he'd do that.

PS- low IQ people like you don't have room to call other people dumb

Oh wait, I forgot about the town hall that they packed with ultra-maga nutballs who worship him like Jesus. I mean a true hostile audience who get to ask him questions. And you've lost your mind if you think msnbc would be afraid to have him on. Ari Melber and Joe Scarborough would love the opportunity to make him answer the hard questions - no way in hell he'd do that.

He's been on Joe Scarborough show several years ago and little Joe got his orders to never have him on again.

BREAKING: Popular Libertarian Jeremy Kauffman just announced his support for Donald Trump after the party nominated a legit communist to be their presidential nominee

"Tonight, the Libertarian Party nominated a gay race communist for president.

With those choices, I'm standing with Donald Trump."

Good on you @jeremykauffman

• Love
Reactions: TigerRagRob

BREAKING: Popular Libertarian Jeremy Kauffman just announced his support for Donald Trump after the party nominated a legit communist to be their presidential nominee

"Tonight, the Libertarian Party nominated a gay race communist for president.

With those choices, I'm standing with Donald Trump."

Good on you @jeremykauffman
That visit over the weekend already paying off as will all the rally's in NYC he is kind of being forced to do with this bs court case. Will be epic if he flips NY. Its going to be a wild ride this year....

Says the tar-tar with a room temp IQ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT