ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

The community notes on the clip from today are amazing lol. What a dumbass.

What an abject imbecile, holy shit. To ensure that jobs stay in America he is going to remind her that he won man of the year one time! LMAO

He also said at one of these town halls that they didn't need to worry about it because there were so many nuclear weapons in the world. 🤡

Seriously, how this jackass get any votes, I will never understand.

Why do we make excuses about and for the lies and the liar? Why have we allowed this one man to supplant core values and principles we once taught our children?…

Reactions: tboonpickens

BREAKING: Hollywood Superstar Zachary Levi just came out in full support of Trump, saying he initially supported RFK Jr. He just gave a beautiful speech in Michigan

"I stand with Bobby and I stand with everyone else who is standing with President Trump."

"My parents were Kennedy Democrats that then turned into Reagan Republicans. And they taught me to have a healthy level of distrust for the government and a healthy level of distrust for industry that runs amok."

I had no idea Levi was BASED. I love Shazam even more now.

Reactions: fatpiggy

BREAKING: Hollywood Superstar Zachary Levi just came out in full support of Trump, saying he initially supported RFK Jr. He just gave a beautiful speech in Michigan

"I stand with Bobby and I stand with everyone else who is standing with President Trump."

"My parents were Kennedy Democrats that then turned into Reagan Republicans. And they taught me to have a healthy level of distrust for the government and a healthy level of distrust for industry that runs amok."

Who?

Reactions: tboonpickens
For all the marbles.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
For all the marbles.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

The left needs to tone down their rhetoric.

Reactions: dpic73

This makes sense, he is maga all the way. After his last movie tanked, he cried in the press about being a victim. He fits right in.

Maga = victim mentality = weakness

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT