ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Witch Hunt

These rat b@$trdssss need to go straight to gitmo.

To clear up any confusion as to what Special Counsel Jack Smith sought to conceal in classified documents case, this is what Smith told Judge Cannon in Feb 2024 in response to Trump's motion to compel discovery from numerous govt agencies:

1) Defendants are not entitled to discovery of internal government correspondence and memoranda, or to documents that are otherwise privileged.

2) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence of 'Improper Coordination with NARA' and of 'Bias and Investigative Misconduct.'

3) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Trump’s Security Clearance With The Department of Energy.

4) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Secure Facilities at President Trump’s Residences.

5) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Production of Materials Concerning the Search of Mar-a-Lago.

AND FINALLY:

6) Defendants’ Request for Unredacted Discovery of Materials Should Be Denied.

It's all right here...

Reactions: Allornothing

The documents unsealed by Judge Cannon in the Trump classified documents case show that Biden’s White House, NARA, the FBI, Biden’s general counsel and the DOJ were all working together since May of 2021 to manufacture a criminal classified documents case against Donald Trump, long before he was ever investigated or indicted.

How is this not the biggest story in America?

And how is the Republican led House of Representatives not holding press conferences, issuing subpoenas and announcing an investigation into this yesterday?

Maggot Hagerman....LOL!!

Thousands of people were turned away from the Courthouse in Lower Manhattan by steel stanchions and police, literally blocks from the tiny side door from where I enter and leave. It is an armed camp to keep people away. Maggot Hagerman of The Failing New York Times, falsely reported that I was disappointed with the crowds. No, I’m disappointed with Maggot, and her lack of writing skill, and that some of these many police aren’t being sent to Columbia and NYU to keep the schools open and the students safe. The Legal Scholars call the case a Scam that should never have been brought. I call it Election Interference and a personal hit job by a conflicted and corrupt Judge who shouldn’t be allowed to preside over this Political Hoax. New York Justice is being reduced to ashes, and the World is breathlessly watching. Hopefully, Appellate Courts can save it, and all of the companies that are fleeing to other jurisdictions. They can no longer take a chance on New York Justice!Donald Trump Truth Social 04:35 PM EST 04/23/24

Truth!!

I am being accused of Election Interference in a trial being presided over by a Corrupt D.A. and a ridiculously Conflicted Judge, representing people who Rigged and Stole the 2020 Presidential Election, and paid millions of dollars for the Fake and Fully Discredited Russia Dossier…..And they’re after me because a bookkeeper marked down “Legal Expense” in a Ledger when describing Legal Fees paid to a lawyer. What else would you call it? The Biden Thugs call it Falsifying Business Records. THIS FAKE CASE SHOULD BE DROPPED, IMMEDIATELY!

Donald Trump Truth Social 05:42 PM EST 04/23/24

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Alina Habba.......OH YES!!!

iu

Maggot Hagerman....LOL!!

Thousands of people were turned away from the Courthouse in Lower Manhattan by steel stanchions and police, literally blocks from the tiny side door from where I enter and leave. It is an armed camp to keep people away. Maggot Hagerman of The Failing New York Times, falsely reported that I was disappointed with the crowds. No, I’m disappointed with Maggot, and her lack of writing skill, and that some of these many police aren’t being sent to Columbia and NYU to keep the schools open and the students safe. The Legal Scholars call the case a Scam that should never have been brought. I call it Election Interference and a personal hit job by a conflicted and corrupt Judge who shouldn’t be allowed to preside over this Political Hoax. New York Justice is being reduced to ashes, and the World is breathlessly watching. Hopefully, Appellate Courts can save it, and all of the companies that are fleeing to other jurisdictions. They can no longer take a chance on New York Justice!Donald Trump Truth Social 04:35 PM EST 04/23/24

This damn near illiterate dude making fun of a professional writers skill is amazing. Dude is such a a prick.

This damn near illiterate dude making fun of a professional writers skill is amazing. Dude is such a a prick.
He has loved and respected her for years and there are numerous accounts of him wanting to know what she wrote about him first over the years. But his loyalty only goes so far haha.

"Donald Trump seems to have a soft spot for New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

According to an excerpt from Haberman’s new book, Trump gushed to his aides during one of his interviews with the Pulitzer Prize-winning Times journalist: “I love being with her, she’s like my psychiatrist.”

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374

BOOM: Julie Kelly reveals Judge Aileen Cannon is requesting the release of unsealed records which detail the allegations that Jay Bratt threatened Stanley Woodward if he didn’t get his client to flip on Trump:

“She just ordered the unsealing of accusations and evidence of prosecutorial abuse.. She knows this is a dirty operation. She knows this case is garbage—There will be more records unsealed.”

Howard text to relative: 'If he wins I will be pardoned for electoral fraud'
[IMG]

[IMG]

Adam Reiss and Adam Edelman
Steinglass, reading some of the texts between Howard and Howard’s unnamed relative, revealed that the former National Enquirer editor-in-chief seemed to have understood the criminal nature of the company’s payment scheme on Election Night 2016.

“He’s just been named President-elect,” Howard wrote.

“At least if he wins I will be pardoned for electoral fraud,” Howard wrote.

Steinglass read the texts because Merchan ruled that Pecker should not read them.

A key exchange just occurred, during which Pecker acknowledged that the purpose of buying McDougal’s story — with the intent of never printing it — was to make sure Trump remained unscathed by it through the 2016 election.

“Was your principal purpose to suppress her story so as not to influence the election?” Steinglass asked.

”Yes, it was,” Pecker replied.

“Were you aware that expenditures by corporations made for the purpose of influencing an election,” are unlawful? Steinglass asked.

“Yes,” Pecker replied.

Asked by Steinglass why AMI bought McDougal’s story, Pecker responded that, “We purchased the story so it wouldn’t be published by any other organization.”

“We didn’t want the story to embarrass Mr. Trump or embarrass or hurt the campaign,” Pecker said.

A key exchange just occurred, during which Pecker acknowledged that the purpose of buying McDougal’s story — with the intent of never printing it — was to make sure Trump remained unscathed by it through the 2016 election.

“Was your principal purpose to suppress her story so as not to influence the election?” Steinglass asked.

”Yes, it was,” Pecker replied.

“Were you aware that expenditures by corporations made for the purpose of influencing an election,” are unlawful? Steinglass asked.

“Yes,” Pecker replied.

Asked by Steinglass why AMI bought McDougal’s story, Pecker responded that, “We purchased the story so it wouldn’t be published by any other organization.”

“We didn’t want the story to embarrass Mr. Trump or embarrass or hurt the campaign,” Pecker said.

So says the guy who professes to never keep up with the legal proceedings and minute details. LOL!!

Pucker up.

Again:

The Supreme Court will narrowly hold the President of the United States—any President—is immune from criminal prosecution for official (not personal) acts.

Likely 5-4, if Justice Amy Coney Barrett joins the 3 liberals.

Additionally or alternatively, the Court will reaffirm criminal statutes do not apply to the President, unless they are explicit.

The Court will remand Jack Smith’s January 6th case to DC Obama Judge Tanya Chutkan for an evidentiary hearing.

Her decision is immediately appealable to the DC Circuit.

And to the Supreme Court could take the case again before trial.

The Court’s likely holding will also substantially affect Fani Willis’ January 6th case—and may affect Jack Smith’s presidential-records case.

And the Supreme Court’s Fischer decision will destroy two of Jack Smith’s four January 6th charges against Trump.

Only 20% of Jack Smith’s January 6th case will remain.

The case will not get tried before the election.

Bottom line:

This will be a historic win for President Trump—and the presidency and our country.

Pucker up.

Again:

The Supreme Court will narrowly hold the President of the United States—any President—is immune from criminal prosecution for official (not personal) acts.

Likely 5-4, if Justice Amy Coney Barrett joins the 3 liberals.

Additionally or alternatively, the Court will reaffirm criminal statutes do not apply to the President, unless they are explicit.

The Court will remand Jack Smith’s January 6th case to DC Obama Judge Tanya Chutkan for an evidentiary hearing.

Her decision is immediately appealable to the DC Circuit.

And to the Supreme Court could take the case again before trial.

The Court’s likely holding will also substantially affect Fani Willis’ January 6th case—and may affect Jack Smith’s presidential-records case.

And the Supreme Court’s Fischer decision will destroy two of Jack Smith’s four January 6th charges against Trump.

Only 20% of Jack Smith’s January 6th case will remain.

The case will not get tried before the election.

Bottom line:

This will be a historic win for President Trump—and the presidency and our country.
Your pussy ass better pucker up if this is the way they rule because then Joe is free to send Seal Team Six to kill Trump and he won't have to pay any consequences for it. And the country will be much better off because he did it.

Your pussy ass better pucker up if this is the way they rule because then Joe is free to send Seal Team Six to kill Trump and he won't have to pay any consequences for it. And the country will be much better off because he did it.
You dont even understand what it means Junior. Its past your bed time.

You dont even understand what it means Junior. Its past your bed time.
Excuse me? Then what does pucker up mean? Trump gets to do whatever the hell he wants but Biden doesn't? Per your tweet, a president gets to put a hit on his opponent if he so chooses....so what is it I don't understand? Learn me.

"The Supreme Court will narrowly hold the President of the United States—any President—is immune from criminal prosecution for official (not personal) acts.

Additionally or alternatively, the Court will reaffirm criminal statutes do not apply to the President, unless they are explicit."

"The US Supreme Court has never considered whether former presidents are immune from criminal prosecution for acts they took in office. Before Donald Trump, the court never needed to."

I'm curious if you're able to explain what that excerpt is saying? Or are you just posting it bc the MAGA tweeting it made it sound ominous... bc nothing in that snippet is illegal.
What he doesn't want to tell you or doesn't understand is these are filings from the Trump team NOT findings of the court.

I'm curious if you're able to explain what that excerpt is saying? Or are you just posting it bc the MAGA tweeting it made it sound ominous... bc nothing in that snippet is illegal.
Biden is supposed to let DOJ work independently and thats not occurring. Impeachable offense and election interference.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT