ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpj just sht canned Jim Comey at FBi

eKK1T9e.jpg

And to think it was starting to get boring with the Russian connection going nowhere

Now we have a new conspiracy theory getting ready to start

Interesting part is who will be the new Director

Now that is going to be the real story as the new guy is going to open some Grand Jury investigations into Democrats with Russian ties to include the Clintons John Podesta and Surprisingly Obama

Remember you heard it here first

Aditionally the FBI will ramp up GJ investigations on the Dems who leak classified info and also charge some who unmasked US citizens

This doesn't make Trump look guilty at all.
Eh. Liberals will say this, and maybe there's some truth to it. But this guy has made serious missteps over the last year. Earlier today it came out that he had misstated the number of emails they found that led to him sending the letter to congress in October. It was kind of a final straw on top of a mountain of incompetence.

Will be interesting to see who the President replaces him with and whether or not that person will be objective on Russian issue. Whoever it is, they will have to be confirmed by a senate that seems fairly serious about getting to the bottom of the Russian hacking.

Reactions: nmerritt11
Eh. Liberals will say this, and maybe there's some truth to it. But this guy has made serious missteps over the last year. Earlier today it came out that he had misstated the number of emails they found that led to him sending the letter to congress in October. It was kind of a final straw on top of a mountain of incompetence.

Will be interesting to see who the President replaces him with and whether or not that person will be objective on Russian issue. Whoever it is, they will have to be confirmed by a senate that seems fairly serious about getting to the bottom of the Russian hacking.

The fact that the AG who recused himself over the investigation recommends firing the guy over the same investigation is downright ****ery. If it doesn't impact the investigation, fine. Whether you liked Comey or not, I thought he was non-partisan. He all but handed trump the presidency with the last moment email cluster. And if that wasn't enough to let him go months ago, then an exaggeration of the email numbers is nowhere in the same neighborhood.

get your popcorn ready

This is not the first time that a sitting president has fired someone that was leading an investigation against him. Nixon did the same. Did not turn out to well for Nixon.

Senator Graham said today that he wants to the senate to investigate trumps business ties. More to come.

Reactions: Clems0nTiger
He can not look any guiltier plus it is only time until this administration collapse flow the majority of the GOP party.

Lmao... I feel sorry for how stupid you really look. This is the first time in almost a century that the Republicans have had all three branches. If this is the look of collapsing of the Republican Party then you are sadly mistaken. The tin foil hats are on the opposite side now... lmao.

You mean like Obama did to the Democratic party?

Losing over 1,000 seats in 6 years would be solid proof of that.
Yes my friend I understand. What were those election & reelection numbers for President Obama? What was President Obama approval rating when he left office this year? But I understand, love ya brother!

Reactions: Da Swami
If you fire the guy heading the investigation of collusion into russian interference against you, and you can't figure out what I think that makes you look guilty of? I don't know if I can help you out then.
He fired Comey bc he made Trump win by too much.

image.jpg

Lol. Just kidding. He fired him for not doing his job in carrying out the law. Clinton should be in jail right now....gotta think she is a flight risk right now

The fact that the AG who recused himself over the investigation recommends firing the guy over the same investigation is downright ****ery. If it doesn't impact the investigation, fine. Whether you liked Comey or not, I thought he was non-partisan. He all but handed trump the presidency with the last moment email cluster. And if that wasn't enough to let him go months ago, then an exaggeration of the email numbers is nowhere in the same neighborhood.

The fact that Comey didn't try to bring charges against Hillary for her multiple felonies for cyber security is all you need to know about this mans competence or lack there of.

This is not the first time that a sitting president has fired someone that was leading an investigation against him. Nixon did the same. Did not turn out to well for Nixon.

Senator Graham said today that he wants to the senate to investigate trumps business ties. More to come.
Ooooh does this mean we Will See Those Taxes?

Yes my friend I understand. What were those election & reelection numbers for President Obama? What was President Obama approval rating when he left office this year? But I understand, love ya brother!

I have never voted in any approval ratings in 44 years. Just because CNN says it is so doesn't mean it is.

He fired Comey bc he made Trump win by too much.

image.jpg

Lol. Just kidding. He fired him for not doing his job in carrying out the law. Clinton should be in jail right now....gotta think she is a flight risk right now
The fact that Comey didn't try to bring charges against Hillary for her multiple felonies for cyber security is all you need to know about this mans competence or lack there of.

The FBI is an investigative branch. They don't prosecute.

Obama for re-elected because people liked him as a person, but they didn't like his policies. The damage he did to the party proved that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT