ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpj just sht canned Jim Comey at FBi

Comeys boss is actually Rothstein he initiated an investigation Into Comey when he got approved /voted/cleared into his position around April 23/25 that's actually been the hold up on Comey, I know you want to be right , but my info isn't from news/Internet
So Tigerman are you saying that Our President in this letter to Mr. Comey Is Lying!!

Again if President Obama was not Overwhelming Reelcted & left office with such a high approval rating I would concede. I will agree to disagree with you, because I can't understand you conceding he was liked thus reelected, but not liked because democrats lost so many seats. It does no add up for me!

I can't even understand this.

anyways, I can at least appreciate your positive attitude and avoiding the personal attacks like others on here don't do.

I do disagree with you, but I do appreciate your service to the country.

Reactions: IMBlessed
Not a requirement for a president unlike the birth certificate that obama held out for 6 years.

This is incorrect. Obama's birth certificate was certified before he ran for President. It's part of becoming a candidate. That's different than making it public, which you don't have to do.

And it was certified by actual Republicans (a Republican Gov and Sec of State in Hawaii). If John McCain says he's happy with the process then I am too.

Just because you WANT the crazy theory to be true doesn't make it so.

I can't even understand this.

anyways, I can at least appreciate your positive attitude and avoiding the personal attacks like others on here don't do.

I do disagree with you, but I do appreciate your service to the country.
Says the guy that launch personal attacks. A least man up when you partake in the same behavior you criticize.

Reactions: emajor2
Says the guy that launch personal attacks. A least man up when you partake in the same behavior you criticize.

Actually i don't resort to personal attacks in political threads. I stick to facts. Continue believing what you want though, most everything else you have posted in this thread is fiction.

Reactions: CarolsBabyDaddy
Ok, so this firing is certainly not evidence of guilt. The optics of it are terrible, though, and people who are denying that are burying their heads in the sand. Just a few headlines from some #fakenews #idonttrustthemainstreammedia #pleasedontmakemeconfrontuncomfortabletruths sources to demonstrate that this is, in fact, a big deal and that the optics are pretty bad:

Comey infuriated Trump with refusal to preview Senate testimony: aides

Days Before Firing, Comey Asked for More Resources for Russia Inquiry

Comey fired for intensifying investigation of Trump, Russia ties: report

Chaffetz calls for DOJ inspector general to probe Comey firing

Source close to Comey says there were 2 reasons the FBI director was fired

Sen. John McCain: Firing of FBI Director James Comey proves need for special investigation

Poll: Trump's approval rating slips to 36 percent (polling was before Comey firing but suggests a pretty bad trend).

This could all turn out to be nothing, no doubt. But Jesus Christ guys, you can at least acknowledge that the timing of all of this looks awful.

Not true, not true...thus No Link! See my ConServative friend I Provided Link!
Linking fake news doesn't make it true. I don't have time to Google truth for you. I don't really care that much about convincing you what is real and what isn't because you'll most likely tow your party line anyway.

Linking fake news doesn't make it true. I don't have time to Google truth for you. I don't really care that much about convincing you what is real and what isn't because you'll most likely tow your party line anyway.

The media has always has a liberal bias, I freely admit that. There's a big difference between being biased and lying. My question is, who told you that those were all "fake news"? Donald Trump is who. The same guy who told you that he'd lock Hillary up, that he'd put all his businesses in a blind trust, that he wouldn't have time for golf (like Obama) but would just stay in the white house and work, that he'd replace Obamacare with a plan that would keep everyone insured, that Mexico would pay for the wall, that none of his staff had contact with the Russians (two of them are now registered agents of foreign governments). Why should I believe HIM? He lies ALL THE TIME.

I don't have a party line to toe, I just generally say what occurs to me. Does this firing have anything to do with the Russia probe? No Idea. But it's pretty darn interesting timing, right after the FBI director asks to expand the investigation. And it doesn't look good when the White House is caught out lying AGAIN about why he's fired. There's so many different stories, I can't even keep track. It was about the Clinton emails... no, it was because he wasn't doing a good job... no, this all started with the deputy AG, not Trump, oh wait, no, the AG and deputy AG came to the white house and Trump asked them to write the letter. And those are just what the White House is saying...

This is the kind of shiit that goes on in Turkey and Russia, only they are smart enough to at least have a story that makes sense.

Understand & respected...You so not have a source! Also, check my responses "I Am Not Party Affiliated"! US American!

The media has always has a liberal bias, I freely admit that. There's a big difference between being biased and lying. My question is, who told you that those were all "fake news"? Donald Trump is who. The same guy who told you that he'd lock Hillary up, that he'd put all his businesses in a blind trust, that he wouldn't have time for golf (like Obama) but would just stay in the white house and work, that he'd replace Obamacare with a plan that would keep everyone insured, that Mexico would pay for the wall, that none of his staff had contact with the Russians (two of them are now registered agents of foreign governments). Why should I believe HIM? He lies ALL THE TIME.

I don't have a party line to toe, I just generally say what occurs to me. Does this firing have anything to do with the Russia probe? No Idea. But it's pretty darn interesting timing, right after the FBI director asks to expand the investigation. And it doesn't look good when the White House is caught out lying AGAIN about why he's fired. There's so many different stories, I can't even keep track. It was about the Clinton emails... no, it was because he wasn't doing a good job... no, this all started with the deputy AG, not Trump, oh wait, no, the AG and deputy AG came to the white house and Trump asked them to write the letter. And those are just what the White House is saying...

This is the kind of shiit that goes on in Turkey and Russia, only they are smart enough to at least have a story that makes sense.
You My Friend deserve "A Standing Ovation"! It is nice to know there are others out there who Love Country 1st!

Ok, so this firing is certainly not evidence of guilt. The optics of it are terrible, though, and people who are denying that are burying their heads in the sand. Just a few headlines from some #fakenews #idonttrustthemainstreammedia #pleasedontmakemeconfrontuncomfortabletruths sources to demonstrate that this is, in fact, a big deal and that the optics are pretty bad:

Comey infuriated Trump with refusal to preview Senate testimony: aides

Days Before Firing, Comey Asked for More Resources for Russia Inquiry

Comey fired for intensifying investigation of Trump, Russia ties: report

Chaffetz calls for DOJ inspector general to probe Comey firing

Source close to Comey says there were 2 reasons the FBI director was fired

Sen. John McCain: Firing of FBI Director James Comey proves need for special investigation

Poll: Trump's approval rating slips to 36 percent (polling was before Comey firing but suggests a pretty bad trend).

This could all turn out to be nothing, no doubt. But Jesus Christ guys, you can at least acknowledge that the timing of all of this looks awful.
Please add, "Why Were The Russians In Our White House Yesterday", less than 24 hours after firing Mr. Comey?!

Yikes. Don't you work?

Ahem...
First paragraph: It's been 100 days; not 8 years. Give the guy a chance. He is being delayed and obfuscated at every level by the dems, (and some repubs).

Second paragraph: The news that the FBI had asked for funds to expand a Russian probe has already been proven to be bullsh!t. That's right, fake news. The news that the new deputy Atty Gen had threatened to resign has already been proven to be bullsh!t. Again, fake news.
This idea that there is some kind of evidence that Trump, or his campaign, or his transition team had somehow colluded with the Russian gov't to "steal" an election is pure bullsh!t. This narrative has been going on since the DNC computers were hacked right before their convention. There has not been one iota of evidence given after almost a year of a so called "investigation".
Now, here is what you're not seeing on the news, but is the truth. Obama admin. operatives conducted illegal surveillance, illegally unmasked American citizens in classified reports and leaked such reports to their buds in the media. This is where these investigations are going, and there will be crying and gnashing of teeth from the alt-left media when these things are brought out into the light of day.
The American people put Trump in office; as a Terminator, a political cyborg, to revamp Washington and all the Swamp Rat, political class, which includes the media, are screaming and foaming at the mouth. There is nothing they won't say or do to try and thwart Trump.

Ahem...
First paragraph: It's been 100 days; not 8 years. Give the guy a chance. He is being delayed and obfuscated at every level by the dems, (and some repubs).

Second paragraph: The news that the FBI had asked for funds to expand a Russian probe has already been proven to be bullsh!t. That's right, fake news. The news that the new deputy Atty Gen had threatened to resign has already been proven to be bullsh!t. Again, fake news.
This idea that there is some kind of evidence that Trump, or his campaign, or his transition team had somehow colluded with the Russian gov't to "steal" an election is pure bullsh!t. This narrative has been going on since the DNC computers were hacked right before their convention. There has not been one iota of evidence given after almost a year of a so called "investigation".
Now, here is what you're not seeing on the news, but is the truth. Obama admin. operatives conducted illegal surveillance, illegally unmasked American citizens in classified reports and leaked such reports to their buds in the media. This is where these investigations are going, and there will be crying and gnashing of teeth from the alt-left media when these things are brought out into the light of day.
The American people put Trump in office; as a Terminator, a political cyborg, to revamp Washington and all the Swamp Rat, political class, which includes the media, are screaming and foaming at the mouth. There is nothing they won't say or do to try and thwart Trump.

What's really happening, but you're not seeing on the news, is that you're a putz who sees the what he wants to see and ignores everyone else. You failed to provide sources for any of your claims and even suggested that sources didn't exist for the others.

Believe whatever you want about "fake news" but a refusal to back up any claims should bar you from any sort of rational conversation.

What's really happening, but you're not seeing on the news, is that you're a putz who sees the what he wants to see and ignores everyone else. You failed to provide sources for any of your claims and even suggested that sources didn't exist for the others.

Believe whatever you want about "fake news" but a refusal to back up any claims should bar you from any sort of rational conversation.

LMAO!!!

OK, chief. Maybe Diane Feinstein and Grassley can convince you, but I doubt it. After all, the only way Trump could have won the election is if Putin made it happen, right?
I keep wondering about the word "collusion". Trump was colluding with the Russians, etc. What does that entail, exactly. What could Trump and Putin have possibly done to subvert an election...and where is the evidence? Surely the evidence would be available by now. So, then the key word is downgraded to "influenced". Ok. The Russians attempted to "influence" the election. So, Trump colluded with Putin to "influence" the election. How exactly? Did Trump give Putin John Podesta's email address? Influence is a broad term. Would it be "influence" if one party in an election received money from a foreign government to try and defeat an opponent? Netanyahu could probably answer this. He won his last election in Israel even though Obama exerted influence into the election by giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Bibi's opponent. So, all I need is some evidence. Certainly, I would need more than foaming at the mouth, incoherent, blabbering of a bunch of neo-com, journalist who make sh!t up on hourly basis to desperately try and nullify the results of an election.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
OK, chief. Maybe Diane Feinstein and Grassley can convince you, but I doubt it. After all, the only way Trump could have won the election is if Putin made it happen, right?
I keep wondering about the word "collusion". Trump was colluding with the Russians, etc. What does that entail, exactly. What could Trump and Putin have possibly done to subvert an election...and where is the evidence? Surely the evidence would be available by now. So, then the key word is downgraded to "influenced". Ok. The Russians attempted to "influence" the election. So, Trump colluded with Putin to "influence" the election. How exactly? Did Trump give Putin John Podesta's email address? Influence is a broad term. Would it be "influence" if one party in an election received money from a foreign government to try and defeat an opponent? Netanyahu could probably answer this. He won his last election in Israel even though Obama exerted influence into the election by giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Bibi's opponent. So, all I need is some evidence. Certainly, I would need more than foaming at the mouth, incoherent, blabbering of a bunch of neo-com, journalist who make sh!t up on hourly basis to desperately try and nullify the results of an election.

Like I said, I don't have any idea whether he did collude with the Russians or not. What I do know is that Trump himself said (and this is right out of his mouth... not fake news) his staff had no contact with the Russians. This was a LIE. In fact his FREAKING CAMPAIGN MANAGER and his FREAKING NSA are now registered as agents of foreign governments. THAT'S how much contact they had. These are the facts.

Did Trump know? I have no idea, but I really want to know. And given the above facts, I think an investigation is in order. I'd love to see his tax returns and find out how much money the Russians have loaned him. He should release them like every president has for the last 40 years. In fact, remember when Mitt Romney didn't release his? Trump went off on him. But like most things he says or complains about, it's different when the same standard is applied to Trump himself.

Like I said, I have no idea... If Trump is transparent (like he urged everyone else to be, but he doesn't have to be himself apparently) and this is all BS, I'll be the 1st person to say I was wrong.

Like I said, I don't have any idea whether he did collude with the Russians or not. What I do know is that Trump himself said (and this is right out of his mouth... not fake news) his staff had no contact with the Russians. This was a LIE. In fact his FREAKING CAMPAIGN MANAGER and his FREAKING NSA are now registered as agents of foreign governments. THAT'S how much contact they had. These are the facts.

Did Trump know? I have no idea, but I really want to know. And given the above facts, I think an investigation is in order. I'd love to see his tax returns and find out how much money the Russians have loaned him. He should release them like every president has for the last 40 years. In fact, remember when Mitt Romney didn't release his? Trump went off on him. But like most things he says or complains about, it's different when the same standard is applied to Trump himself.

Like I said, I have no idea... If Trump is transparent (like he urged everyone else to be, but he doesn't have to be himself apparently) and this is all BS, I'll be the 1st person to say I was wrong.
Here you go speaking the truth "Using The President Word"; asking for taxes & "Using The President Words" in atacking Mitt Romney & his taxes! Finally I would be the 1st. to apologize if Our President & His Staff becomes more transparent especially with Russia!

Reactions: hopefultiger13
And I'd be the 2nd. It's not good for our country to have our President fuucking up on a daily basis. I wish he'd get his shiit together. It's so obvious how disorganized the white house is right now. When the FBI director was fired, there was a different story coming out of there every time someone different talked. AND the freaking WH Press Secretary is out in the freaking bushes talking to reporters instead of in the press room taking care of business.

Look. If you repeal Obamacare or not. The US is going to be fine. If you change the tax code a bit... ditto. If you build a wall.. meh, most of the border had some sort of fence anyway. We'll survive.

BUT no shiit folks. If Trump can't or wont even organize his own staff so that they are on the same page, how the hell is he supposed to handle really serous matters. Based on this, I have NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to deal with Russia/China/N Korea in a coherent manner. I find his attempts at foreign policy to be terrifying. As an example, his son-in-law is in charge of peace in the middle east (among a dozen or so other duties).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT