ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Change is Next on CNN's Propaganda Adgenda

92TigerME

Lake Baikal
Aug 5, 2018

You can't hide heat forever. If it's not warming were you are at, then it's not warming in the world either. Professor at Princeton explains how we can only get so much greenhouse effect from CO2 concentrations and we are past that amount at 420 ppm. Since CO2 and the more dominate gas Water Vapor absorb infrared radiation in the same electromagnetic frequency spectrum, the amount of heat absorbed by the lesser gas doesn't increase beyond a point. This is known as spectrum saturation. It's like painting a barn red. It doesn't get any more red after two coats of paint.

See for yourself at the 25 minute mark if you're short on time

Here's another point I would like to make. The temperature data reported by GISS which is a climate change outfit by NASA doesn't agree with our nuclear plant climate data. This is the GISS website.

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/station_data_v4/

You can zoom into your area and it will generate a temperature trend plot. Most likely will show the temperature in your area as having an increasing trend over the past 15 years. Why is that? When I pull the same trend from our nuclear plant, I see no increase in temperature and our data is much more accurate and continuous. Why is that?

Why are they lying to us? Why? All of their climate models are based on wrong assumptions. Why is that?

I can also tell you this. Lakes which power plants use as heat sinks are very much tied to the ambient temperatures and again, no increase in the past 20 years. Mind you, we added about 40 additional CO2 ppm into the atmosphere in the past 20 years. Also note, if our lake temperature was actually increasing as they say, how is it that we are not having to revise our heat sink safety analysis? If nuclear plants really wanted to push back on this, they have the data to prove there is no warming going on but they won't. Why is that? Because they love it. They love the war on fossil fuel.

Last edited:

You can't hide heat forever. If it's not warming were you are at, then it's not warming in the world either. Professor at Princeton explains how we can only get so much greenhouse effect from CO2 concentrations and we are past that amount at 420 ppm. Since CO2 and the more dominate gas Water Vapor absorb infrared radiation in the same electromagnetic frequency spectrum, the amount of heat absorbed by the lesser gas doesn't increase beyond a point. This is known as spectrum saturation. It's like painting a barn red. It doesn't get any more red after two coats of paint.

See for yourself at the 25 minute mark if you're short on time

Here's another point I would like to make. The temperature data reported by GISS which is a climate change outfit by NASA doesn't agree with our nuclear plant climate data. This is the GISS website.

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/station_data_v4/

You can zoom into your area and it will generate a temperature trend plot. Most likely will show the temperature in your area as having an increasing trend over the past 15 years. Why is that? When I pull the same trend from our nuclear plant, I see no increase in temperature and our data is much more accurate and continuous. Why is that?

Why are they lying to us? Why? All of their climate models are based on wrong assumptions. Why is that?

I can also tell you this. Lakes which power plants use as heat sinks are very much tied to the ambient temperatures and again, no increase in the past 20 years. Mind you, we added about 40 additional CO2 ppm into the atmosphere in the past 20 years. Also note, if our lake temperature was actually increasing as they say, how is it that we are not having to revise our heat sink safety analysis? If nuclear plants really wanted to push back on this, they have the data to prove there is no warming going on but they won't. Why is that? Because they love it. They love the war on fossil fuel.

I agree. I am already seeing that dems and msm will start trying to justify open borders due to climate disaster.

Reactions: 92TigerME
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT