ADVERTISEMENT

Dems, please tell me why you support democrats.

I don’t care why. I will do my best to try and remain impartial.

I just want liberal thoughts on why they vote the way that they do.

I will try. For me, I'm not a straight party voter so not really a Dem. That said, while I don't love some of the stuff such as the loan forgiveness, but they at least have plans.

The Republican Party in its current iteration, doesn't actually have any plans. They state what they don't like, such as Immigration, taxes, spending, inflation etc, which are pretty widespread concerns for most voters, but they don't actually tell you what they would do to fix it. An example is the Trump," Repeal and Replace" Obamacare stump speech. When the time came to actually do it, he literally didn't have anything to replace it with.

I also don't like the culture wars and fairly hateful rhetoric towards LGBTQ+ folks. I also don't like the moves towards outlawing abortion. Nobody is Pro Abortion, but some of these restrictions, such as 6 week limited are frankly ridiculous and an absolute loser electorally.

The other "party" is in its present state nothing more than a cult of personality that happily downplays the single greatest threat to the preservation of the Republic since the Civil War. Higher tax rates are considerably less of a threat to our economic health than instability and autocracy. When you've got Nikki asking why people are still talking about January 6th when the issue is Biden's economy (whatever the hell that means), I can't regard her as a serious individual.

Last edited:
Two answers and both are generally I like the Republicans less, not that they actually like the dems.

BTW, I feel the same in reverse.
I actually starting typing a response and saw this and deleted the whole thing. Because you are right. I'd vote for several of the Republican candidates before I vote for Biden, but I'm not going to get the chance to. I'll never vote for Trump.

I will try. For me, I'm not a straight party voter so not really a Dem. That said, while I don't love some of the stuff such as the loan forgiveness, but they at least have plans.

The Republican Party in its current iteration, doesn't actually have any plans. They state what they don't like, such as Immigration, taxes, spending, inflation etc, which are pretty widespread concerns for most voters, but they don't actually tell you what they would do to fix it. An example is the Trump," Repeal and Replace" Obamacare stump speech. When the time came to actually do it, he literally didn't have anything to replace it with.

I also don't like the culture wars and fairly hateful rhetoric towards LGBTQ+ folks. I also don't like the moves towards outlawing abortion. Nobody is Pro Abortion, but some of these restrictions, such as 6 week limited are frankly ridiculous and an absolute loser electorally.
Non answer and expected.

Totally true. It's just sad that our options are gonna be these two old ass guys.
I view it as democracy vs fascism. Biden’s a weak candidate, but he's a weak candidate by the standards of normal political times. Trump, on the other hand, is the most dangerous candidate in U.S. history.

So yeah, it's 2 bad candidates, but they're not both equally bad.

The other "party" is in its present state nothing more than a cult of personality that happily downplays the single greatest threat to the preservation of the Republic since the Civil War. Higher tax rates are considerably less of a threat to our economic health than instability and autocracy. When you've got Nikki asking why people are still talking about January 6th when the issue is Biden's economy (whatever the hell that means), I can't regard her as a serious individual.
I think it’s a pretty valid question. Why are people still talking about January 6? It was almost 3 years ago and we’ve got bigger fish to fry

How do you figure. I literally answered and gave multiple reasons. You continue to post Gamechangers and Bombshells and worship the original RINO.
He asked you to give reasons meaning policy that you support Democrats which you did not provide imo.

He asked you to give reasons meaning policy that you support Democrats which you did not provide imo.

How about you tell me policies with actual plans to fix the issue that your Lord and Savior Trump has. Explain how he ran on Repeal and Replace without having a replacement.

How about you tell me policies with actual plans to fix the issue that your Lord and Savior Trump has. Explain how he ran on Repeal and Replace without having a replacement.
Once again a non answer. Let's not change the topic of this one thread.

Wasn't trump supposed to get rid of "Obama Care" his first day as prez??? How did that work out???

Reactions: yoshi121374
Look at the the subject of this thread. You ardent dems cannot even proudly explain in detail why you support your party.
Well I answered in detail about why I won't vote Republican. Just couldn't resist the chance to mock Donald

So you’re in favor of supporting all this LGBTQ+, did they add any more letters, agenda which is less then 3% of the population, which bombards us everyday. And so when is the appropriate time to rip a fetus out of the womb piece by piece?

You support s party which inherently believes the USA is an evil country. Who’s morals and ethics are racist. Instead of being proud of being American to he democrats believe we should be ashamed. Ashamed of being white, ashamed of believing in God, ashamed of loving my country

You’re so impressed with yourself aren’t you?

How about this one, that I happened to mention in my original post, I am Pro Choice and very disturbed by the moves to limit access to 6 weeks in some cases Like SC has done.
So when is the appropriate time to rip a fetus out of the womb piece by piece?

Reactions: OleFastball
you applied your lens to that comment. And I applied mine. What she was saying is J6 happened. It's over. It's been dealt with. Yes, it's a fiery subject. But come on, moderators. Let's stop talking about that for the moment, and debate the plans for the future.
You can hate her, that's fine. I rly don't give two craps who you like and who you don't. But she did not dismiss J6, she dismissed the incessant inflammatory focus on it for this upcoming election.

This is what the Dems support… open borders, unenforced laws, energy dependence from foreign companies, loan forgiveness, reparations, LGQBT+, BLM, CRT indoctrination in schools, USA becoming s as secular country.
The last point couldn’t come soon enough. On the contrary Republicans would prefer a theocratic hellscape.

And yes, I’d sure as hell trade loan forgiveness for preserving a peaceful transition of power

Reactions: firegiver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT