ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Centrist - Battle To Death With Woke Mind Virus

I do seriously wonder if he has some PTSD from the near assassination. I wouldn't blame him at all if he does, just interesting that he is doing online interviews and doesn't seem to want to do as many Events?

I do seriously wonder if he has some PTSD from the near assassination. I wouldn't blame him at all if he does, just interesting that he is doing online interviews and doesn't seem to want to do as many Events?

If I got shot in the face and saw gross incompetence from my secret service detail, I'd be wary of events for sure.

There's also speculation that he has stiffed so many cities from previous stops that he is avoiding other events.

There are likely other reasons as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT