ADVERTISEMENT

Fulton County Election Officials

False. Robert Mueller's investigation resulted in indictments and/or guilty pleas for 34 individuals and 3 companies. Nothing phony about that.

Also from the report: 'If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

And let us not forget that Trump refused to attend a deposition because he only knows how to lie and knew he'd get in legal trouble. So we never got the facts from the horse's mouth.

The video evidence of them pulling the ballots out from underneath the table in Atlanta, was said by a lawyer/investigator to be as many as 12,000 ballots, was enough to turn the election results. She said when they round those people up for questioning, especially the blond hair lady who was in charge, things are about to unravel. The penalty for election fraud is 5 years in prison. I imagine that they will start turning on each other, as these softies probably don't want to go to prison. Those possible 12,000 ballots are on top of the 1,000's of ballots of dead people who voted, and even more 1,000's of ballots of people out of state who were not registered. She is getting a subpoena to get those machines to count the votes from around 10:00 pm to 1: 00 am when they did their dirty deed. Georgia had officials that were about to erase the machines about two days ago, since the election was over, but that was blocked legally. Hopefully, they did not go ahead and erase these machines.

So, if this fraud took place here, you can imagine the scope of planned and schemed fraud that took place around the country, especially in these swing states. Folks, things are about to get very interesting indeed!!! ;)

Last edited:
I for one knew that there was likely wide-scale fraud, but I thought that there was almost no way of proving it in such a short period of time. George Soros and his minions, which include the tech giants, I felt sure had planned this for almost 4 years, and knew how to cover their tracks. Yet, they were just brazen about it. They knew that the media was on their side, as well as elements in the CIA, FBI, and DOJ. I guess what they didn't figure out was that this building where they rented to count these ballot had abundant security cameras. So, they thought by getting rid of the honest people (the GOP ballot monitors) with the fake pipe bursting story, that they could then get away with there fraud.

One thing that I heard to today was that many of these ballots they received with pristine perfect, not folded, being without a crease, looking like they were Xerox copies. This person suggested that these ballots will be getting a forensic test done with their ink, and if the ink matches on ballots in Pennsylvania with those in Atlanta, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, etc, that is proof beyond reasonable doubt that these ballots were manufactured in a central area, and shipped around. This would also verify the truck driver who said he was taking truckloads of ballots from on state to another. He said a tractor-trailer load of ballots could be as much as 200,000 ballots. And he was among several truck drivers who were doing this.

Earlier I thought that Trump should go ahead and concede, that it was unlikely he would be able to overturn this. Now, it is looking much more likely that this may be up to the Supreme Court, as lower liberal courts are consistently turning these suits down. What I do know, if this election is able to be overturned, like it is appearing to be more and more by the day, there will be rioting in the streets like we have not seen to date.

Last edited:
I for one knew that there was likely wide-scale fraud, but I thought that there was almost no way of proving it in such a short period of time. George Soros and his minions, which include the tech giants, I felt sure had planned this for almost 4 years, and knew how to cover their tracks. Yet, they were just brazen about it. They knew that the media was on their side, as well as elements in the CIA, FBI, and DOJ. I guess what they didn't figure out was that this building where they rented to count these ballot had abundant security cameras. So, they thought by getting rid of the honest people (the GOP ballot monitors) with the fake pipe bursting story, that they could then get away with there fraud.

One thing that I heard to today was that many of these ballots they received with pristine perfect, not folded, being without a crease, looking like they were Xerox copies. This person suggested that these ballots will be getting a forensic test done with their ink, and if the ink matches on ballots in Pennsylvania with those in Atlanta, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, etc, that is proof beyond reasonable doubt that these ballots were manufactured in and central area, and shipped around. This would also verify the truck driver who said he was taking truckloads of ballots from on state to another. He said a tractor-trailer load of ballots could be as much as 200,000 ballots. And he was among several truck drivers who were doing this.

Earlier I thought that Trump should go ahead and concede, that it was unlikely he would be able to overturn this. Now, it is looking much more likely that this may be up to the Supreme Court, as lower liberal courts are consistently turning these suits down. What I do know, if this election is able to be overturned, like it is appearing to be more and more by the day, there will be rioting in the streets like we have not seen to date.
Liberal courts? Moron. These have been consistently republican courts with republican leadership.

Reactions: dpic73
Liberal courts? Moron. These have been consistently republican courts with republican leadership.

Moron...no, douchebag, you liberal Marxists are all the same. It takes a dumbass to not realize that the state of Pennsylvania is a liberal court system, the local courts and Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Of course, I answered my question/statement about you in my comment, you are indeed a dumbass...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Moron...no, douchebag, you liberal Marxists are all the same. It takes a dumbass to not realize that the state of Pennsylvania is a liberal court system, the local courts and Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Of course, I answered my question/statement about you in my comment, you are indeed a dumbass...

Not a marxists at all. Just think it's laughable that you guys keep grasping at straws and believing anything you are told. 1-41 in court, so much winning.

Reactions: dpic73
Not a marxists at all. Just think it's laughable that you guys keep grasping at straws and believing anything you are told. 1-41 in court, so much winning.

Well you just standby OP, get some popcorn, and sit down and try to enjoy. If the "you guys" who are grasping at straws are your hated conservatives, we will soon be showing you that grasping at straws was more effective that 'your guys' grasping fraudulent ballots and processing them...

It’s on now...

You Libs want to laugh this off?

KfR124.gif

Reactions: yoshi121374

Maybe you’re not observing what actually is.... proof is center stage now. You asked for it, here it is.

Not certain how that happens, except your TDS has your mind made up. No room for the truth.

Enjoy your lunch break today.

You know I love a good Round Table squabble, but setting that fun aside....

The proof is here now. I hope everyone would want it explained. This isn’t a good time for our country, no matter which result. Elections are one aspect which cannot be tainted.

Totally agree! Our country as we know it is on the line. Without free and fair elections we do not have our constitutional republic. The United States is under attack imo. We will see how this plays out, but I think we are in for a very rough few months.

Maybe you’re not observing what actually is.... proof is center stage now. You asked for it, here it is.

Not certain how that happens, except your TDS has your mind made up. No room for the truth.

Yea, they said they wanted proof, but they really didn't They can't handle the truth...As Biden says..."come on man..."

BadSlimyIrishwaterspaniel-max-1mb.gif

I will be happy to observe what actually is IN COURT. Having said that, if there was corruption, I want to know about it as well. But let's say the vote in Georgia gets thrown out. He'd still need to overturn the votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan and that ain't happening. There was a deafening repudiation of Trump - by 7 million votes at last tally. Biden is your next President.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I will be happy to observe what actually is IN COURT. Having said that, if there was corruption, I want to know about it as well. But let's say the vote in Georgia gets thrown out. He'd still need to overturn the votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan and that ain't happening. There was a deafening repudiation of Trump - by 7 million votes at last tally. Biden is your next President.

You think it begins and ends in Ga? Lol

I don’t blame you for wishful thinking.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT