ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron oh boy

If you can't see that's where we are headed you really do have your head way up your rear. I bet you think the media in our country is objective don't you? They are shooting us straight and not trying to create more of a divide right? What's sad is liberals at one point, not too long ago actually cared about things like individual liberty, free speech, smaller government. Now it's BIG government and WOKEism. Democrats and republicans need the country to be divided so the money will continue to flow to the top and the game continues to be played at our expense....

Every form of government utilizes propoganda and media manipulation to achieve their goals.

Not just "communism".

The ironic thing is that the state of our media is essentially the result of capitalism run amok, where every second of every show is dedicated to maximizing profits and viewers.

And you and @92TigerME continue to demonstrate that you have absolutely no idea what the word communism means.

YOU EVEN MENTIONED THE PROFIT MOTIVE IN YOUR POST. Amazing.

Every form of government utilizes propoganda and media manipulation to achieve their goals.

Not just "communism".

The ironic thing is that the state of our media is essentially the result of capitalism run amok, where every second of every show is dedicated to maximizing profits and viewers.

And you and @92TigerME continue to demonstrate that you have absolutely no idea what the word communism means.

Why do people like you think that you need to explain communism when you can simply look it up? Would you like me to post the definition? People draw parallels all the time.

Lolwut? What's my agenda
I'll spell it out. No comment from the left on the stabbing where a girl was killed with no police involvement. No comment from the left when a black man shoots up a store and the police don't shoot him and now he stands in jail. That agenda!

I'll spell it out. No comment from the left on the stabbing where a girl was killed with no police involvement. No comment from the left when a black man shoots up a store and the police don't shoot him and now he stands in jail. That agenda!

I am "the left" huh?

Why do people like you think that you need to explain communism when you can simply look it up? Would you like me to post the definition? People draw parallels all the time.

Because you obviously have no idea what it means.

I'm not explaining communism, I'm just calling you an idiot.

Not just "communism".

Capitalism doesn't run amok you fool. It's government that does that. You talk about every government. Well you didn't get the one I came from right.

In Brazil. The state media is not the result of capitalism because we didn't practice much capitalism. We had one news channel. It didn't come from capitalism. It was paid for by the government just like PBS.

Even in this country. The federal government decided who could get the broadcasting rights. That wasn't capitalism.

Last edited:

Not just "communism".

“The press should not only be a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses”

Vladimir Lenin

This describes perfectly what CNN and MSNBC do daily with their demonizing the police to race bait and stir up the nuts to riot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT