ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley

Just so I'm reading this right, your assumption is because she's leaving at the end of the year, she's somehow anti-Trump? lol!

Just so I'm reading this right, your assumption is because she's leaving at the end of the year, she's somehow anti-Trump? lol!
I doubt she would be pro trump if she was running against him in 2020...

I was responding the op that mentioned her running in 2020.

Don't follow this guy, but if she's dumb enough to run against Trump in 2020, then I've drastically over-rated her political acumen. I would suspect that she and Trump have something else in mind and she's announcing her leaving now just to build suspense and conjecture in the media. Trump's a pro at this, in case you didn't know. Just look at the Rosenstein situation.

Reactions: SEHTiger
“Taking a break” and leaving UN Ambassador job.

Maybe a tiger in the White House 2020??
She's one of the most talented and decent Republicans left. She is also one of the few that has been able to do their job and keep their moral integrity in the Trump administration. She didnt support him in the primary and has never condoned his behavior at his worst moments. She and General Mattis are the two best senior administration officials left in his administration. She has managed to stay true to her values and has stood up to Trump at times without putting a target on her back with his minions. And she has done a damn good job as UN Ambassador. I would say she and Mattis are the only two officials in Trumps administration that he actually respects and is intimidated by and doesn't mess with.

She would be an excellent president IMO. I would vote for her in a heart beat. She is exactly what we need in the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT