ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley

Democrats are the party of racism. Just go on Twitter and put in Tim Scott's name and see.

Democrats are the party of racism. Just go on Twitter and put in Tim Scott's name and see.
GettyImages-1239961832.jpg

Tucker Carlson: He stepped in it. But to be fair to Don Lemon, Nikki Haley seemed like perfectly fair game. She’s a Republican presidential candidate, so savage her are all you want. Oh, but no, because in fact, in all the ways that matter, Nikki Haley is a member in good standing of the most protected class of all – upper-income liberal white ladies with fashionable political views. She may be running to be the Republican nominee, but she is fundamentally indistinguishable from the neo-liberal donor base of the Democratic Party. Nikki Haley believes in collective racial guilt. She thinks Ukraine’s borders are more important than our own. Far more important. She believes identity politics is our future. Vote for me because I’m a woman, she says. That’s her pitch. So Don Lemon should have caught this, but he missed it completely. He didn’t get it, and so he stepped in his final bear trap. Don Lemon may be black, but that doesn’t mean he’s allowed to criticize Nikki Haley. Sorry. If it’s a choice between a black man and a liberal white lady, the Democratic party will drop the black guy every single time. Who makes up a bigger proportion of the American electorate?

The Don lemons or the Nikki Haley’s? It’s not a close call. Shut up, black guy. How dare you criticize girl power?

Ah yes, the campaign is on in full force to destroy Nikki Haley before she can become a formidable opponent for Trump. Ironically, Tucker's entire commentary is using identity politics to smear her, while labeling her as a believer in identity politics. And LOL at calling Nikki Haley a liberal.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Ah yes, the campaign is on in full force to destroy Nikki Haley before she can become a formidable opponent for Trump. Ironically, Tucker's entire commentary is using identity politics to smear her, while labeling her as a believer in identity politics. And LOL at calling Nikki Haley a liberal.
This is true...

Tucker Carlson: He stepped in it. But to be fair to Don Lemon, Nikki Haley seemed like perfectly fair game. She’s a Republican presidential candidate, so savage her are all you want. Oh, but no, because in fact, in all the ways that matter, Nikki Haley is a member in good standing of the most protected class of all – upper-income liberal white ladies with fashionable political views. She may be running to be the Republican nominee, but she is fundamentally indistinguishable from the neo-liberal donor base of the Democratic Party. Nikki Haley believes in collective racial guilt. She thinks Ukraine’s borders are more important than our own. Far more important. She believes identity politics is our future. Vote for me because I’m a woman, she says. That’s her pitch. So Don Lemon should have caught this, but he missed it completely. He didn’t get it, and so he stepped in his final bear trap. Don Lemon may be black, but that doesn’t mean he’s allowed to criticize Nikki Haley. Sorry. If it’s a choice between a black man and a liberal white lady, the Democratic party will drop the black guy every single time. Who makes up a bigger proportion of the American electorate?

The Don lemons or the Nikki Haley’s? It’s not a close call. Shut up, black guy. How dare you criticize girl power?

My goodness Tucker is toxic. He’s turned into a real piece of shit.

My goodness Tucker is toxic. He’s turned into a real piece of shit.
He is the Grand Wizard of Toxicity. I see his show on the overhead TVs at the gym sometimes and he literally makes my blood boil with his poisonous style of divisive politics. And the saddest part is you hear all the MAGAs parroting his toxic nonsense from then on. He's a damn cancer.

He is the Grand Wizard of Toxicity. I see his show on the overhead TVs at the gym sometimes and he literally makes my blood boil with his poisonous style of divisive politics. And the saddest part is you hear all the MAGAs parroting his toxic nonsense from then on. He's a damn cancer.
He's a grifter like Trump. He plays into what the rubes want to hear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT