ADVERTISEMENT

Oh boy, Tucker Carlson is dropping bodies left and right tonight

giphy.gif

Trump Rally Cat. What else did you expect???
I watched his show and whether you consider him a lap dog of the President or not, he had a very compelling timeline of whatNew York City officials said concerning the virus. There was a Chinese festival that the City officials recommended everybody go to and have a good time and up until Mar 12, the Mayor was telling the NY City residents to live there normal lives, go out to the theatre and even recommended the play to go to. It is hard to imagine how none of them took the threat seriously. No wonder it is the epi center of the virus in the US.

I watched his show and whether you consider him a lap dog of the President or not, he had a very compelling timeline of whatNew York City officials said concerning the virus. There was a Chinese festival that the City officials recommended everybody go to and have a good time and up until Mar 12, the Mayor was telling the NY City residents to live there normal lives, go out to the theatre and even recommended the play to go to. It is hard to imagine how none of them took the threat seriously. No wonder it is the epi center of the virus in the US.

While I don't like a lot of what he says, he was dead on about Corona virus. He was saying we were going to be in trouble while Hannity was calling it a hoax. I actually think that Carlson isn't so much a lapdog of Trump as he simply agrees with a lot of what the President says. Carlson is also a closet and not so closet racist.. actually said out loud that the brown immigrants made him feel dirty. He had to go on "vacation" for a week or two after and lost some advertisers but he survived.

Now Hannity is a lapdog... he has to move to the left so that Trump can pee.

While I don't like a lot of what he says, he was dead on about Corona virus. He was saying we were going to be in trouble while Hannity was calling it a hoax. I actually think that Carlson isn't so much a lapdog of Trump as he simply agrees with a lot of what the President says. Carlson is also a closet and not so closet racist.. actually said out loud that the brown immigrants made him feel dirty. He had to go on "vacation" for a week or two after and lost some advertisers but he survived.

Now Hannity is a lapdog... he has to move to the left so that Trump can pee.
Yup. I try to listen to the context and not the person. Not only did the leaders in NY say this but you had Schumer saying the travel ban from China was Trump being racist when that ban actually may have been a HUGE advantage for us in the long run. Not one media outlet other than Fox has even brought this out. None that I have seen anyway

Reactions: hopefultiger13
March 12th? That’s 2 Weeks ago!!! Not to mention losing 4000 ventilators in their own warehouses!
Blame Trump though, right Libs?

I watch Hannity a great deal and like the president people keep saying he called the virus a hoax. Neither one of them did and Hannity actually was more concerned early on than most of the left. What he said was that the left and the media would use the virus to bludgeon the President and that pretty much has happened. FOX has been way out in front of the whole picture concerning the virus. The reason they seem to be so pro President Trump is that the other media is spending so much of their time bashing everything Trump does or says. Tje president really has a great sense of humor and he can really stir up the media, I kind of have enjoyed his daily press conferences.

Yup. I try to listen to the context and not the person. Not only did the leaders in NY say this but you had Schumer saying the travel ban from China was Trump being racist when that ban actually may have been a HUGE advantage for us in the long run. Not one media outlet other than Fox has even brought this out. None that I have seen anyway

Well, I really dislike Trump, but you have to give credit where it's due.. He made a great decision with shutting down China travel early. Ditto with Europe (although I wish he's read the teleprompter with that). He's not doing a bad job with the whole Pandemic thing, I just wish the man would learn when to shut the f up. When he starts going off script, you know the lies and misinformation is coming...

I watch Hannity a great deal and like the president people keep saying he called the virus a hoax. Neither one of them did and Hannity actually was more concerned early on than most of the left. What he said was that the left and the media would use the virus to bludgeon the President and that pretty much has happened. FOX has been way out in front of the whole picture concerning the virus. The reason they seem to be so pro President Trump is that the other media is spending so much of their time bashing everything Trump does or says. Tje president really has a great sense of humor and he can really stir up the media, I kind of have enjoyed his daily press conferences.

That's nice work... You have learned well from your master grasshopper. Trump can gaslight with the best of them and his cult following can too. In another month, Trump will be saying how HE was trying to warn the WHO, NIH, and CDC how serious this was and THEY wouldn't listen. And you know what, you will absolutely believe him. And I'm serious about that... You would be able to pass a lie detector test... Because you BELIEVE what he tells you w/o question.

That's nice work... You have learned well from your master grasshopper. Trump can gaslight with the best of them and his cult following can too. In another month, Trump will be saying how HE was trying to warn the WHO, NIH, and CDC how serious this was and THEY wouldn't listen. And you know what, you will absolutely believe him. And I'm serious about that... You would be able to pass a lie detector test... Because you BELIEVE what he tells you w/o question.

just reading the comment from you made my day

i laughed as I had friends in secret places that told me early on for example the Russian Collusion was a huge hoax

If one does not win repeat

problem is Trump is butt stomping the Deep State

I would have bet you never could have accomplished what he has to date

He’s doing a great job with the virus issue

so again I get giggles thinking about your style of framing your side of the argument

Take a seat and enjoy as Trump is winning in 2020 and will appoint a slew. Of judges and probably 3 more supremes

His hand will be touching America for 20 years

whether one likes it or not

just reading the comment from you made my day

i laughed as I had friends in secret places that told me early on for example the Russian Collusion was a huge hoax

If one does not win repeat

problem is Trump is butt stomping the Deep State

I would have bet you never could have accomplished what he has to date

He’s doing a great job with the virus issue

so again I get giggles thinking about your style of framing your side of the argument

Take a seat and enjoy as Trump is winning in 2020 and will appoint a slew. Of judges and probably 3 more supremes

His hand will be touching America for 20 years

whether one likes it or not

Yes, I could never inherit almost 300 million dollars from my Dad and scratch and claw my way to being a billionare. As more than one person has pointed out, Trump could have invested in T-Bills and be as rich right now. So while I freely admit I could never be the deal maker he is, I'd also never lose all my money like he has like what 3 or 4 times... He'd be working 9 to 5 several times over if it weren't for bankruptcy laws that allowed him to skate and left the people he owed with pennies on the dollar. And I would never never write my name on everything I can... I generally stopped doing that at 3 or 4.

Trump has spent a lifetime telling folks what a genius he is. How great he is, And people (like you) listen. Remember something else, being found innocent doesn't mean you didn't do it, it just means there wasn't enough evidence to convict. There is no deep state, as anyone with an ounce of common sense knows. Trump has done this his whole life.. there alway is a THEM that is trying to keep him down. Hundreds of People trying to keep him from getting elected, hundreds of people in the government trying to work against him, hundreds of reporters that are enemies of the people treating him unfairly... the pattern goes on and on. It's like a guy that been married 9 or 10 times telling you what was wrong with each of his wives... After a while you SHOULD realize a common theme here... The problem is Donald Trump, not the thousands and thousands of people that are somehow "out to get him".

Yes, I could never inherit almost 300 million dollars from my Dad and scratch and claw my way to being a billionare. As more than one person has pointed out, Trump could have invested in T-Bills and be as rich right now. So while I freely admit I could never be the deal maker he is, I'd also never lose all my money like he has like what 3 or 4 times... He'd be working 9 to 5 several times over if it weren't for bankruptcy laws that allowed him to skate and left the people he owed with pennies on the dollar. And I would never never write my name on everything I can... I generally stopped doing that at 3 or 4.

Trump has spent a lifetime telling folks what a genius he is. How great he is, And people (like you) listen. Remember something else, being found innocent doesn't mean you didn't do it, it just means there wasn't enough evidence to convict. There is no deep state, as anyone with an ounce of common sense knows. Trump has done this his whole life.. there alway is a THEM that is trying to keep him down. Hundreds of People trying to keep him from getting elected, hundreds of people in the government trying to work against him, hundreds of reporters that are enemies of the people treating him unfairly... the pattern goes on and on. It's like a guy that been married 9 or 10 times telling you what was wrong with each of his wives... After a while you SHOULD realize a common theme here... The problem is Donald Trump, not the thousands and thousands of people that are somehow "out to get him".

Did you actually just say, "there is no deep state..." ??

I have no words.

Did you actually just say, "there is no deep state..." ??

I have no words.

Yes, I did say it. I don't believe for a minute that AT A MINIMUM... 100's of our intelligence, justice dept, state dept, law enforcement agents who worked tirelessly for this country for DECADES. Decided to group together to break the law just b/c Donald Trump got elected. That is total bullshit made up by a bullshit artist. And swallowed by a quarter of the country as they swallow every load Trump spews in their mouths.

Yes, I did say it. I don't believe for a minute that AT A MINIMUM... 100's of our intelligence, justice dept, state dept, law enforcement agents who worked tirelessly for this country for DECADES. Decided to group together to break the law just b/c Donald Trump got elected. That is total bullshit made up by a bullshit artist. And swallowed by a quarter of the country as they swallow every load Trump spews in their mouths.

Your first mistake was saying it was just created when Trump arrived.

From experience working decades in probably the most overall selfless part of our government, to think that government employees all work tirelessly with some sense of commitment to the greater good over their own self interests is like believing in mermaids and unicorns.

There are plenty of government bureaucrats that are more interested in personal power and promoting outcomes that they want over simply doing their jobs as outlined by the constitution/policy/regulations etc. Hell, just try and make them do something differently or work harder and you'll get pushback. Trump, coming from outside the government, getting pushback from those careerists inside the government is absolutely plausible. And I say this irrespective of political party, although things generally falling along party lines is understandable.

Sean Hannity is a sad excuse for a human being. He is disgusting and his show is heavily based on conspiracy theories. He is Donald Trump's agent and is paid very well for the ass kissing that goes on every night. Laura Ingraham is much the same. Thank God everyone on that network is not like those two.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT