ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Mr. President

You didnt answer the question. How do they compare to the other major networks?
Why is his answer not acceptable? Fox gets sued billions for lying - the other networks don't.

Unless, you're a network like Fox(OAN, Newsmax)

You didnt answer the question. How do they compare to the other major networks?
they suck when compared to the other networks. I am not going to write a summary for you to change your mind. you are incurable when it comes to your low level reading of low hanging propaganda fruit. For a starter, you could read up on shepard smith

they suck when compared to the other networks. I am not going to write a summary for you to change your mind. you are incurable when it comes to your low level reading of low hanging propaganda fruit. For a starter, you could read up on shepard smith
You and your bud @dpic73 are both mouth breathers and not smart. I just wanted to hear you say Fox is worse than the rest of msm. That answer alone sets your level low and I am not an avid Fox follower at all but its obvious that your answer is just cheering your home team that agrees with liberal insanity and lies.

Once again I do not watch much Fox anymore but I watch zero msm.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You and your bud @dpic73 are both mouth breathers and not smart. I just wanted to hear you say Fox is worse than the rest of msm. That answer alone sets your level low and I am not an avid Fox follower at all but its obvious that your answer is just cheering your home team that agrees with liberal insanity and lies.

Once again I do not watch much Fox anymore but I watch zero msm.
well, newsmax may be worse than fox. Or OAN. I dont know. You are entitled to your opinions and you state your opinions clearly. You are never misunderstood. But the articles and sources you cite are just other opinion pieces, and whatever facts are sometimes alleged in the piece are not enough from which to draw the conclusion, or are simply not true, or are just a baseless quote from another circle jerker. I like your support for the tigers, but you are blind and seriously need to improve your critical reading skills.

well, newsmax may be worse than fox. Or OAN. I dont know. You are entitled to your opinions and you state your opinions clearly. You are never misunderstood. But the articles and sources you cite are just other opinion pieces, and whatever facts are sometimes alleged in the piece are not enough from which to draw the conclusion, or are simply not true, or are just a baseless quote from another circle jerker. I like your support for the tigers, but you are blind and seriously need to improve your critical reading skills.
Growls doesn't care about being informed by honing his critical thinking skills because telling the truth is never his objective - just like his orange muse, it's all about flooding the zone with bullshit until no one knows what to believe. Accuracy is beside the point to him as long as he can influence numbskulls into believing the obnoxious propaganda he overwhelms the board with.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: purenonsense
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT