ADVERTISEMENT

Well at least the Kurds are happy.

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Well, our Lord and Savior Trump has declared that the Kurds are VERY HAPPY with this whole US withdrawal thing. I KNEW, this was Obama's fault!!:

Click here for Trump telling you this is what you think.

BUT apparently, some of the Kurds (probably backed by a combination of the Deep State and Fake News) didn't understand that they should be happy about the US pulling out and being shot by Turkish militia.

So here they are, expressing their displeasure:

Clicky

And they wonder why we are pulling out. Hell, they are probably ISIS in disguise.

Well, our Lord and Savior Trump has declared that the Kurds are VERY HAPPY with this whole US withdrawal thing. I KNEW, this was Obama's fault!!:

Click here for Trump telling you this is what you think.

BUT apparently, some of the Kurds (probably backed by a combination of the Deep State and Fake News) didn't understand that they should be happy about the US pulling out and being shot by Turkish militia.

So here they are, expressing their displeasure:

Clicky

And they wonder why we are pulling out. Hell, they are probably ISIS in disguise.

My only complaint in the coverage is that there is this idea that the US pulling out is causing all of this. That is not true. The different groups over there have been trying to kill each other for decades. The US presence has delayed it if anything.

I'm no fan of leaving the Kurds but I understand the general philosophy of getting out of these middle east disasters. But this isn't where I would have started. Personally I would have started with the economic pressure and THEN pulled out if that seemed to work.

The situation is a confusing mess and I personally can't keep it straight.

I also find it funny that the same groups who normally don't want the US in foreign wars suddenly want us in this one. I understand that each situation can be different but on the surface that seems hypocritical.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
My only complaint in the coverage is that there is this idea that the US pulling out is causing all of this. That is not true. The different groups over there have been trying to kill each other for decades. The US presence has delayed it if anything.

I'm no fan of leaving the Kurds but I understand the general philosophy of getting out of these middle east disasters. But this isn't where I would have started. Personally I would have started with the economic pressure and THEN pulled out if that seemed to work.

The situation is a confusing mess and I personally can't keep it straight.

I also find it funny that the same groups who normally don't want the US in foreign wars suddenly want us in this one. I understand that each situation can be different but on the surface that seems hypocritical.

You are 100% right here. This is actually one of the few instances that I agree with Trump on anything. Now, I don't believe that you decide to pull out and give your allies a weekend to get ready. This is the sort of thing where you basically tell Turkey that they can't attack the Kurds AHEAD of time. And if they don't agree, you apply the sanctions AHEAD of time. You also let the Kurd make some plans and give them some time. You don't just DO it.

But we don't belong in Syria or anywhere in the mid east. We are FINALLY energy independent and as you've said. These folks have been killing each other since man has had writing to keep records of people killing each other. Literally THOUSANDS of years. I'm not saying that it can't be fixed, but I'm saying that fixing it would require the folks involved in the killing to come to the table in good faith and be willing to put the past behind them. I don't see that happening right now and until it does, we are pissing American money and lives down the drain for NOTHING.

Trump is right. Let Saudi Arabia (and Israel for that matter) fight their own damn wars. Seriously.

You are 100% right here. This is actually one of the few instances that I agree with Trump on anything. Now, I don't believe that you decide to pull out and give your allies a weekend to get ready. This is the sort of thing where you basically tell Turkey that they can't attack the Kurds AHEAD of time. And if they don't agree, you apply the sanctions AHEAD of time. You also let the Kurd make some plans and give them some time. You don't just DO it.

But we don't belong in Syria or anywhere in the mid east. We are FINALLY energy independent and as you've said. These folks have been killing each other since man has had writing to keep records of people killing each other. Literally THOUSANDS of years. I'm not saying that it can't be fixed, but I'm saying that fixing it would require the folks involved in the killing to come to the table in good faith and be willing to put the past behind them. I don't see that happening right now and until it does, we are pissing American money and lives down the drain for NOTHING.

Trump is right. Let Saudi Arabia (and Israel for that matter) fight their own damn wars. Seriously.

Hey, so those million syrian refugees that turkey are taking of, what should they do with them? million is alot. none of the europeans wanted them.

should we exterminate the ISIS war prisoners or just life in prison?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT