ADVERTISEMENT

WLTX in Columbia live report. Suspect in custody in the murder of the USC student.

Just take him out back and put a bullet in his head. They found her phone in the car.

She got in a car matching her Uber ride. Fvcking peace's of shit in this world today.

The meteor cant get here fast enough.
Was the Uber driver involved? I mean it seems odd that a car matching the Uber car shows up at the correct time at the exact spot that this young lady was waiting. Maybe I am overthinking this though.

I wish they would string the guy up in a tree upside down and let the young lady's Father beat him with a bat. I Pray that the young lady's family can find some Peace.

Was the Uber driver involved? I mean it seems odd that a car matching the Uber car shows up at the correct time at the exact spot that this young lady was waiting. Maybe I am overthinking this though.

I wish they would string the guy up in a tree upside down and let the young lady's Father beat him with a bat. I Pray that the young lady's family can find some Peace.

No uber driver showed up and waited on her. Finally canceled ride and took another fare

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
009-A51-F2-8-BF8-4385-B1-D1-3-CAF953-C2286.png

I mean for you know it could just been a black sedan she was waiting on .. not sure everyone distinguishes common car types .
Gotcha .I have never used Uber. I was not sure how detailed the app was . Man I can't imagine what her family is going through.

He was back in 5 points the night they caught him. He was going to do it again

Gotcha .I have never used Uber. I was not sure how detailed the app was . Man I can't imagine what her family is going through.
App shows car type pic of driver and license tag. I've never really checked before hopping in. I

The app is very detailed .. im saying she may not have known cars .. 2 am waiting on a ride etc .

It tells you the name of the driver the make & model of the car . They usually tell you their name & ask are you @WinstonW101 .

I don't think you are, and I agree with you.

GREAT JOB ....by an alert CPD canine officer who saw that car and decided to stop it. And very lucky its turkey season and hunters found her so quickly.
Prayers to her family
Hope he gets the needle.

Uber app is very detailed as posters have said above. Name, make, model, color, rating...the last ten or so Uber drivers I’ve used all confirmed my name. Sad story and can’t imagine what it would be like to have this happen to my family or friends.
If uber does all of this to ensure that you get into the right vehicle makes sense why she went to USC.

Reactions: jbmorse4
Uber actually gives the license plate # if someone wants to take the tome to confirm. Usually if the car type is correct and the driver knows your name, I’m good to go. In this case, the driver didn’t know her name but The car apparently matched. I say kill this guy slowly, very slowly.

Yea and they claim to have cleaned up 5 points.....that crap hole will never be cleaned up...How many young women have died there.....know one was shot in a drive by

Hang his ass in the courtyard and leave him there for a month and the next SOB will think twice.

I seriously would be in favor of public hanging. I think it could make some people think twice about the path they are on if they see one of their friends swinging by his neck. I honestly don't understand why anyone who is not against the death penalty would be against this. I understand it would not be something pleasant to watch, but neither are electrocution or lethal injection. At least this way it might deter a few people from following that same path.

You need to ban yourself. Pathetic.
Because someone got in a car without making sure it was an uber. Okay... I don't feel sorry for someone thinking this is the safest place on earth. There are criminals waiting for you to put your guard down. What made her think she was different? Nevermind I know.

Reactions: ClemsonForester
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT