ADVERTISEMENT

Derion Kendrick arrested

Better hope we have no federal agents reading
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your knowledge is above average

There are all sorts of websites that report the street price of drugs including government rehabilitation sites. This topic is also continually studied to death by economists so it shouldn't surprise federal agents that I am talking about it. Even still, people wonder why I know so much.

The information that I look for is economic information which includes price and actions taken by people on the business end. I'm interested in how the dugs move from source to consumption and the effects of prohibition. I will listen to a two hour interview of a former dealer and compare notes to that coming from another. Some of the dealers are famous for the bad things that they have done. For example: Why did Alpo kill Richard Porter? That's a big time story in the business.

Reactions: cyclotiger
Why do they cut it three times?

What is it cut with?

They buy the drugs by the kilo and sell it by the gram after cutting it 3 times. This is where most of the drug money is made. Most of the money is made before or after the cut?

So I was trying to find where I learned this. I did save this interview. Carvario explains why they cut cocaine at the 12:22 minute mark. Most of this interview is about how the market switched from heroin to cocaine in the 80s. Very interesting topic for libertarians.

HairRon to Coke part 2 / Kingpin's kids / Cavario - YouTube

This is one of my favorite interviews of Rick Ross by Reason TV

"Freeway" Rick Ross on How He Introduced Crack to the U.S. and Made Millions Off the War on Drugs - YouTube

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT