ADVERTISEMENT

Judicial Watch take on the DOJ release

I will give you an opinion now on what will happen. Trump will be indicted Not under any circumstances can they allow him to run for office again. If he was to win they would all be exposed and indicted. Trump will be found guilty no matter what the law says in a stacked leftist DC court. No republican can get a fair trial in DC. The rinos and dinos are pushing for civil war. The maga crowd is made up of conservatives, libertarians, and liberals. The rinos and dinos are far left and far right. They are losing control to what is pretty much the center. They are pushing us to fight each other while they wait to cleanup after the fact when either side is too weak to resist them. Authoritarianism is a danger to both groups and authoritarianism only exist on the extremes of left and right. Right now the extremes of the left and right are united against those of us between them. In the past they controlled us with leaders on the left or right. We havent had a centrist leader since JFK until Trump. Just think about that. You can see the alliance between them right in front of your eyes. I say fuk the rinos and dinos. Vote for more populist people doesnt matter if dem or pub. Just get rid of the ruling class rot thats in DC...

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Good lord, you apprently can't read. The case you keep quoting only refers to a current,sitting president. Once they leave they have no rights to the documents. None. This isn't debatable.

Have you noticed none of the Republicans or Fox News are out there supporting him in this now? As more info comes out it is very clear he was in the wrong, and it's only getting worse.

It's laughable that you can defend how careless he was with important government documents.

Good Lord what part of it has to be done before his term is done dont you understand. He did all of this before he left office. The court case is about records Bill Clinton kept and Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request over and was denied. They took it to court and the judge ruled for Clinton. Your logic Clinton is guilty then of having records that he has no right to. Again you fail because you fail to comprehend words and just deny anything that doesnt go with what you want to believe. Those records Trump had have been declared personal by the then sitting POTUS at the time. Its his choice alone.

Good Lord what part of it has to be done before his term is done dont you understand. He did all of this before he left office. The court case is about records Bill Clinton kept and Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request over and was denied. They took it to court and the judge ruled for Clinton. Your logic Clinton is guilty then of having records that he has no right to. Again you fail because you fail to comprehend words and just deny anything that doesnt go with what you want to believe. Those records Trump had have been declared personal by the then sitting POTUS at the time. Its his choice alone.

You don't seem to understand that deeming them "personal" doesn't change anything.

Honestly, as more and more.cones out I'd probably quit attempting to defend him as it's very obvious he's been lying and this is gonna be bad for him.

I'm not going to respond to you anymore since you aren't actually listening to any reason. You should probably read up on what's happened in the last few days. He has bungled this really badly and it looks bad for him

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
You don't seem to understand that deeming them "personal" doesn't change anything.

Honestly, as more and more.cones out I'd probably quit attempting to defend him as it's very obvious he's been lying and this is gonna be bad for him.

I'm not going to respond to you anymore since you aren't actually listening to any reason. You should probably read up on what's happened in the last few days. He has bungled this really badly and it looks bad for him
It means everything. Its a legal distinction and there is a reason for it. NARA has no authority over personal materials. Again Clinton was sued over personal material he kept and didnt turnover to NARA. People have a right to view public material thats not classified and part of the public record, like presidential records. Thats what a FOIA request is for. Clinton had no legal obligation to make that material available to the public since he had designated them personal before he left office.

It means everything. Its a legal distinction and there is a reason for it. NARA has no authority over personal materials. Again Clinton was sued over personal material he kept and didnt turnover to NARA. People have a right to view public material thats not classified and part of the public record, like presidential records. Thats what a FOIA request is for. Clinton had no legal obligation to make that material available to the public since he had designated them personal before he left office.
Nobody except you is trying to make this argument. Dude, even Newsmax acknowledges he's in trouble and did wrong. Nobody si coming to his defense because he lis wrong on this and the more he tries to bluster, the worse it gets

Nobody except you is trying to make this argument. Dude, even Newsmax acknowledges he's in trouble and did wrong. Nobody si coming to his defense because he lis wrong on this and the more he tries to bluster, the worse it gets
i predicted over a year ago what was going to happen just not the exact way they will go about it. Only those that know me know this. I could care less what people on a msg board thinks. Like I said the people that know me know the truth. I dont care what talking heads are saying on tv. Im only talking about the law. Ive already said he will be found guilty despite the law. They will make a few charges they wont stick but will get him on obstruction. In legal terms you cant find him guilty if he's not guilty on the other charges. But they will ignore that and convict him anyway in a partisan clown court just like with impeachment. They will prevent him from running at any cost. They dont have any choice really...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Mark my words the deep state is already getting some low IQ Trump supporter indoctrinated to go do something big and stupid before the midterms. Shit is so easy to predict just like the kidnapping of the MI governor. Whole crew of feds recruit a couple low IQ goons to help them kidnap her. They wont ever mention all the leftwing violence which is way more abundant and its not even close.

They do that with the left also not just the right. Most people on my side dont believe the feds were involved in the riots in 2020. But you had residents calling them out saying they wasnt from there and nobody knew them. They set fires and dropped off weapons and bricks and incited violence. Then some on the right have started to notice the same thing on our side. Guys like Ray Epps and his crew that crashed the barriers on jan 6. The fed goons are making both sides look bad to the other.

Look how uncomfortable Barr is making the Fox Stepford anchors haha

But Barr also said in a more recent interview, they should really consider if it's worth an indictment. Remember, they have to prove intent......that's what got Hillary out of hot water. That's not whataboutism, that's actual legal comparison for precedence. It would be a direct comparison in court by his defense team.

They would be better off just taking him out of the news entirely, take all of the documents back and act as if he never existed. All of this is nothing more than free marketing for him.

i predicted over a year ago what was going to happen just not the exact way they will go about it. Only those that know me know this. I could care less what people on a msg board thinks. Like I said the people that know me know the truth. I dont care what talking heads are saying on tv. Im only talking about the law. Ive already said he will be found guilty despite the law. They will make a few charges they wont stick but will get him on obstruction. In legal terms you cant find him guilty if he's not guilty on the other charges. But they will ignore that and convict him anyway in a partisan clown court just like with impeachment. They will prevent him from running at any cost. They dont have any choice really...
I agree with this analysis.

You realize he was tied to Clinton right? Huge donor to their foundation and tied to the Uranium One deal........
You mean he was tied to a fake scandal that wasn't? That's besides the point here though. I just saw speculation that it might be tied to the missing documents so that's why I posted it. Who knows though, it could just be another attempt to squeeze Russia's war machine. Interesting nonetheless.

But Barr also said in a more recent interview, they should really consider if it's worth an indictment. Remember, they have to prove intent......that's what got Hillary out of hot water. That's not whataboutism, that's actual legal comparison for precedence. It would be a direct comparison in court by his defense team.

They would be better off just taking him out of the news entirely, take all of the documents back and act as if he never existed. All of this is nothing more than free marketing for him.
I understand they may choose not to indict but they clearly have proof of intent to obstruct - I don't know how you could say otherwise. They also tried to do it on the down-low before Trump decided to broadcast it himself.

I understand they may choose not to indict but they clearly have proof of intent to obstruct - I don't know how you could say otherwise. They also tried to do it on the down-low before Trump decided to broadcast it himself.
It honestly doesn't even matter. The entire effort to find a crime has just made him more popular........should have just let him vanish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT