Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Decatur, GA
Are they hiring at OAN?

7-Funny-Laughing-Meme-Gif.gif

Are they hiring at OAN?

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

In thought TC and Fox were a match made in heaven. That's what you guys always spewed.
What's up?

What's up is he was exposed as a complete liar, and even Fox News understood they couldn't keep putting him on the air.

Same with Bongono. And more heads will roll.
I tend to agree with this as I told my wife almost the same thing the other week, He definately mad mountains out of mohills.

Edit: I wouldn't say "complete", bc he sure did not start off that way, but I get the point.

I tend to agree with this as I told my wife almost the same thing the other week, He definately mad mountains out of mohills.

Edit: I wouldn't say "complete", bc he sure did not start off that way, but I get the point.
How he started off is really immaterial. The last 2 years have been 100% lies, and by design.

Are they hiring at OAN?

Apparently, this is why: (from the Guardian)

Carlson fired on Murdoch's orders over discrimination suit: report​

Fox chairman Rupert Murdoch ordered Tucker Carlson’s firing over a discrimination lawsuit filed by a former producer on his show, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Murdoch was also “concerned” about Carlson’s insistence that undercover government agents were involved in the January 6 insurrection, an allegation that has no factual basis, according to the Times.

In March, Abby Grossberg, a producer who formerly worked on Carlson’s show, filed a suit saying that lawyers for the network “coached” and “intimidated” her into giving misleading testimony in the lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems. She also alleged a culture of sexism and misogyny at the network, and that executives tried to blame her and host Maria Bartiromo for the airing of 2020 election conspiracy theories.

While the Times reports that the dismissal wasn’t related to the Dominion lawsuit, it notes that comments made about managers at the network, which were revealed in the case’s discovery process “may have also played a role” in his ousting.

Apparently, this is why: (from the Guardian)

Carlson fired on Murdoch's orders over discrimination suit: report​

Fox chairman Rupert Murdoch ordered Tucker Carlson’s firing over a discrimination lawsuit filed by a former producer on his show, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Murdoch was also “concerned” about Carlson’s insistence that undercover government agents were involved in the January 6 insurrection, an allegation that has no factual basis, according to the Times.

In March, Abby Grossberg, a producer who formerly worked on Carlson’s show, filed a suit saying that lawyers for the network “coached” and “intimidated” her into giving misleading testimony in the lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems. She also alleged a culture of sexism and misogyny at the network, and that executives tried to blame her and host Maria Bartiromo for the airing of 2020 election conspiracy theories.

While the Times reports that the dismissal wasn’t related to the Dominion lawsuit, it notes that comments made about managers at the network, which were revealed in the case’s discovery process “may have also played a role” in his ousting.
I think Fox News will shutter its doors when this is all said and done.

How he started off is really immaterial. The last 2 years have been 100% lies, and by design.
Well "completely", I think of always, but who am I to get in the way of your bashing.

... and now Don sucks balls because he was exactly why you hated TC, but you pasted and agreed to post using DL as evidence to your liberal mindset.

Again, it's so predictable now, it's boring!

Reactions: hinds62
Well "completely", I think of always, but who am I to get in the way of your bashing.

... and now Don sucks balls because he was exactly why you hated TC, but you pasted and agreed to post using DL as evidence to your liberal mindset.

Again, it's so predictable now, it's boring!
I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'm done trying to figure it out. Sorry your favorite propaganda network is falling to pieces. Your side always loses.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
I have been calling Fox News the controlled opposition for years and this is just more proof of it. Paul Ryan and all establishment members happy I am sure. This is not changing anyones opinion on issues. I will be interested to see what Tucker does next as we have not heard the last of him. I am ready to punish Fox by cancelling the recording of their programs again at this point. I will have to find real news in other places than on tv now.

I have been calling Fox News the controlled opposition for years and this is just more proof of it. Paul Ryan and all establishment members happy I am sure. This is not changing anyones opinion on issues. I will be interested to see what Tucker does next as we have not heard the last of him. I am ready to punish Fox by cancelling the recording of their programs again at this point. I will have to find real news in other places than on tv now.

You are such a clown. It's almost funny.

Reactions: nytigerfan
In 2023 Fox News is no longer extreme enough for Trump's base.

I think the woes might just be getting started for Fox News. It sounds like that producer they scapegoated is out for blood.

Twitter and citizen journalism is the future. The legacy media has shown their deep state stripes and have permanently lost the trust of the people.

Did you say "real news?" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Check it, Greg Kelley at NewsMax might be your speed LOL

Last edited:
Ooof. That Veritas guy calling for citizen journalists to show up at random donors homes in a recent video was cringe cringe cringe. That won’t end well.

Don’t know if Veritas will make it or not, but Titter isn’t going anywhere.

We no longer need the opinions of MSM editorial staff fed to us as propoganda. Let the people report and let the people decide for themselves. The way it should be in modern times with information flowing as fast as it does.

I’ve never watched a second of newsmax or oann, but if that’s what it is, yikes.
I've watched it some so you don't have to but I assure you they are ridiculous.

Here's one of the star anchors from OAN lol

I’ve never watched a second of newsmax or oann, but if that’s what it is, yikes.

Twitter is where it’s at.

NewsMax, OANN, CNN, FOX, MSNDC, are one and the same. A select few (extremely dishonest) people picking what stories are in your face everyday.

Why not let the people decide? Twitters algo is open source and its veracity can be verified.

That is real competition to MSM and Elon is just getting started. Legacy media is dying a slow death brought on by their own dishonesty and willingness to collude with the deep state.

Reactions: beachtiger2
You, okclem, are the last person that should respond in the manner you have! By the way, we are still waiting on your proof of what you posted in another thread!!

I've watched it some so you don't have to but I assure you they are ridiculous.

Here's one of the star anchors from OAN lol

Ooooh lookie here, Dee Snider also pointing out that this war on Trans people is really a war on gay people and then some. Somebody here was making that point just last week...

Wikipedia - is a decent source. Just like every source you should give it consideration. Is their algorithm open-sourced like twitters?

More sources the better. Let the people decide the truth. The truth will win in the end. No need for censorship

Wikipedia - is a decent source. Just like every source you should give it consideration. Is their algorithm open-sourced like twitters?

More sources the better. Let the people decide the truth. The truth will win in the end. No need for censorship

Honest question. How many times in the last two days have you said "Twitters Algorithm is 0pen-sourced"?

Do you understand what that actually means? Open source software is typically not good,has tons of bugs, and is slow to update.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT