ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

Have you ever seen a non-stop flu that got worse in the summer and killed hundreds of thousands of people in a years time?
It was the seasonal flu. And Trump told us how to beat it: Get outside and get sunshine and live your lives.

Now, science has proven he was right:

"When we extrapolate our results for vitamin D3 supplementation to the entire US population in 2020, there would have been approximately 4 million fewer COVID-19 cases and 116,000 deaths avoided."

So TDS officially resulted in 116,000 covid deaths in 2020.

When will you sheep wake up? The media is literally killing you. Your politics are literally killing you.

Trump told us what to do, and the dems and media said he was insane and refused.

Now you know you were lied to. Ball's in your court.

In 2020 we learned that there is a significant portion of this country that was literally willing to put their own politics above their own health and public safety.

I never thought some of the people in this country were that brainwashed.
There were only 20% of you that decided to do your own research. Through your lab studies, your tests revealed that owning the libs was more important than public health.

There were only 20% of you that decided to do your own research. Through your lab studies, your tests revealed that owning the libs was more important than public health.
Have you not been reading this thread? Multiple posters here said they did their own research then decided to get the shots. I have many friends and family that are in this camp.

You are just outraged that someone dared question Mama Government and thought for themselves about this issue.

I trusted my own intelligence, you trusted Dr Anthony Fauci.

Good luck.

Very proud of it. If you recall, I was against any of it from the very beginning. Great call for me, & my family.
You should have been ashamed then and you should be ashamed now. You are a perfect example of what voters rejected in the mid-terms. Election denying, anti-vaxxers that ignore science, authorities and facts.

Have you not been reading this thread? Multiple posters here said they did their own research then decided to get the shots. I have many friends and family that are in this camp.

You are just outraged that someone dared question Mama Government and thought for themselves about this issue.

I trusted my own intelligence, you trusted Dr Anthony Fauci.

Good luck.
You don't know more than Dr Fauci so your intelligence failed you. You don't understand virology or mRNA better than people who've spent their lives in these fields and they told you the vaccines were safe. They were right- you aren't.

You don't know more than Dr Fauci so your intelligence failed you. You don't understand virology or mRNA better than people who've spent their lives in these fields and they told you the vaccines were safe. They were right- you aren't.
I listened to Dr Robert Malone, you know, the guy that invented the mRNA technology.

You just told on yourself. Your blind allegiance to Mama Government is embarrassing.

I listened to Dr Robert Malone, you know, the guy that invented the mRNA technology.

You just told on yourself. Your blind allegiance to Mama Government is embarrassing.
lmfao. Of course you listened to the quack, the outlier, that said what you wanted to hear. You're a joke just like all the other members of your cult.

You should have been ashamed then and you should be ashamed now. You are a perfect example of what voters rejected in the mid-terms. Election denying, anti-vaxxers that ignore science, authorities and facts.
You’re a good guy, but in this instance, you’ve lost sight.

Please stop acting like a far left version of the far right folks you despise so much.

Also… voters are just tired of the drama which surrounds Trump. Don’t be fooled… We all saw what the right policy guy(s) will do in ‘24. DeSantis, Kemp, etc… killed it. The people are all about these type guys.

lmfao. Of course you listened to the quack, the outlier, that said what you wanted to hear. You're a joke just like all the other members of your cult.
BTW did you know that Fauci wrote a paper in 2005 detailing an effective treatment for coronavirus?

HCQ. The same HCQ that Trump suggested we look into treating coronavirus in 2020, and Fauci said hell no.

You are asleep. Wake up.

You’re a good guy, but in this instance, you’ve lost sight.

Please stop acting like a far left version of the far right folks you despise so much.

Also… voters are just tired of the drama which surrounds Trump. Don’t be fooled… We all saw what the right policy guy(s) will do in ‘24. DeSantis, Kemp, etc… killed it. The people are all about these type guys.
Trump is polling 50 points ahead of DeSantis for 2024 primaries.

You have a point, but Trump hits a bit different with them.
Well of course he does. He says the left is corrupt and he's going to expose the corruption and jail them.

What's the alternative? Go back to nominating Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney type RINOs that the left can control? I mean we might as well throw up our hands and vote for Hiden if we are going to cave to the traitors.

Well of course he does. He says the left is corrupt and he's going to expose the corruption and jail them.

What's the alternative? Go back to nominating Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney type RINOs that the left can control? I mean we might as well throw up our hands and vote for Hiden if we are going to cave to the traitors.
DeSantis is no Jeb Bush/MR.

Do you want to win or do you want to own the libs?
Hold on, is your entire basis is to trust government officials who are known as liars and will do anything in their power to not just lie to the people but also retain any type of power and control by any means necessary? I’m not just talking the left, I’m talking both sides.

Do you really stand behind people who blatantly lie and move the goal posts in order to fit a narrative. Please tell me you can stand back and look at every issue at a 10,000 ft birds eye view and can clearly question what is being told to you really is the truth?

Or do you just believe everything they tell you?

You are a despicable. POS. You're also in a cult.
Here is what I love about people like you. My mere existence infuriates you. You hate that I can critical think and have an opposing views. It bothers you to no end that people like me didn’t conform and get the shot. It infuriates you even more that I didn’t wear a mask and created a counterfeit passport just to stick it to the man. You hate that I question everything and have a need to find things out for myself. You use name calling as a way to “stick it to me” when I don’t follow what you believe. You use words like cult to demean anything I say when you can’t even see the hypocrisy when you use cult as an insult.

Here is what we know about you. No matter what, you follow every word lord Fauci says, even if he lies to you. By definition, that is a cult following, hypocrisy at its finest. Everything you believe is emotional and due to this, you will never be able to think on your own nor exercise any type of critical thinking. You bring nothing original to an argument other than regurgitated talking points even when the facts tell you otherwise.

Admit it, you were in the group of people who truly believed that it was a great idea for the federal government to go door to door to get vaccine status on citizens and force them to take the vaccine to conform to an ideology of “if you’re not vaccinated, you’re the problem”. You screamed at people who didn’t wear a mask, you wanted people locked up when they didn’t get the vaccine. This same scenario was already done in the 40’s with Nazi Germany and the Jews, you know how that turned out. So congratulations friend, not only do you display Hitler like tendencies and believe in fascism at your core, you’re also in a cult mindset, the same thing you accuse others of when it’s you that is the issue, not us. Welcome to group think, baaahh little sheep, baaahh.

If the vaccines were the magic bullet, why is China still locking down their country? What's the point of a vaccine that doesn't work? (follow the money).
I haven't taken ANY covid shots.

That means I am 100% protected against any side affects of the shots, and 99.8% protected against covid.

Sounds like a win to me, but then I put my health above my politics.

More misinformation. He said it a year AFTER the election and didn't even announce that he got vaccinated when he did.

Tell me this, how is it that when someone shitposts about the danger of vaccines, I know immediately that they are a Republican Trump supporter??

This is all so, so stupid and transparent.
Wow. You should work for CNN. 😂

Trump and his wife received coronavirus vaccine before ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Apr 17, 2021 — Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ..

Here is what I love about people like you. My mere existence infuriates you. You hate that I can critical think and have an opposing views. It bothers you to no end that people like me didn’t conform and get the shot. It infuriates you even more that I didn’t wear a mask and created a counterfeit passport just to stick it to the man. You hate that I question everything and have a need to find things out for myself. You use name calling as a way to “stick it to me” when I don’t follow what you believe. You use words like cult to demean anything I say when you can’t even see the hypocrisy when you use cult as an insult.

Here is what we know about you. No matter what, you follow every word lord Fauci says, even if he lies to you. By definition, that is a cult following, hypocrisy at its finest. Everything you believe is emotional and due to this, you will never be able to think on your own nor exercise any type of critical thinking. You bring nothing original to an argument other than regurgitated talking points even when the facts tell you otherwise.

Admit it, you were in the group of people who truly believed that it was a great idea for the federal government to go door to door to get vaccine status on citizens and force them to take the vaccine to conform to an ideology of “if you’re not vaccinated, you’re the problem”. You screamed at people who didn’t wear a mask, you wanted people locked up when they didn’t get the vaccine. This same scenario was already done in the 40’s with Nazi Germany and the Jews, you know how that turned out. So congratulations friend, not only do you display Hitler like tendencies and believe in fascism at your core, you’re also in a cult mindset, the same thing you accuse others of when it’s you that is the issue, not us. Welcome to group think, baaahh little sheep, baaahh.
Critical thinking lmao that regurgitates the same talking points as the rest of the MAGAs. Let me boil it down for you.

Trump encouraged people to use hydroxywhatthe****(what do you have to lose?)

Fauci said it didn't work

That embarrassed Trump

Fauci must die.

I just said the same thing you did with a thousand less letters.

Wow. You should work for CNN. 😂

Trump and his wife received coronavirus vaccine before ...

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Apr 17, 2021 — Former President Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received coronavirus vaccinations in January before leaving the White House, ..
I guess the words "quietly received" mean nothing to you. It means he kept it a secret, instead of doing it on camera like Joe and Kamala. Think about how much good it would have done if he had consistently promoted it when it was authorized in early December instead of crying like a little bitch for months over losing the election in a landslide.

I guess the words "quietly received" mean nothing to you. It means he kept it a secret, instead of doing it on camera like Joe and Kamala. Think about how much good it would have done if he had consistently promoted it when it was authorized in early December instead of crying like a little bitch for months over losing the election in a landslide.
I guess a month equals a year according to you? 😂 You got a Mayan calendar in your pocket? Additionally, ever heard of Operation Warp Speed? Hint: Wasn't Biden's initiative. I remember my first beer. How old are you?

Last edited:
And some of us live in reality. That reality? Fauci has lied about the Pandemic time and time again.

Also, I don’t have nor want Cable TV. Let’s argue facts and not nonsense.
You're not living in reality and Fauci hasn't done a fvcking thing deserving of the abominable way you people have treated him , SIMPLY because you need someone to blame for Trump's landslide loss. Dear Leader can't possibly be at fault SMFH

I guess a month equals a year according to you? 😂 You got a pocket Mayan calendar in your pocket? Additionally, ever heard of Operation Warp Speed? Hint: Wasn't Biden's initiative. I remember my first beer. How old are you?
That was five months after the election and I'll admit to missing that one. The fact remains that he showed very little interest in promoting it until the last year. But look what happens when he does. You crazy mofos go ballistic and attack him because youre so craven.

I guess a month equals a year according to you? 😂 You got a Mayan calendar in your pocket? Additionally, ever heard of Operation Warp Speed? Hint: Wasn't Biden's initiative. I remember my first beer. How old are you?
Good lord this guy is brainwashed. Trump literally did the very thing he's attacking him for not doing LOL He pushed the shots prior to the election, one of the FEW things he's done that pissed his supporters off.

Hiden and Kamala both said HELL NO I aint getting the TRUMP SHOT! Remember that?

Yet 2 weeks later after the election, suddenly they said the shots were amazing and Trump haters couldn't jab their arms fast enough.

SMDH

Good lord this guy is brainwashed. Trump literally did the very thing he's attacking him for not doing LOL He pushed the shots prior to the election, one of the FEW things he's done that pissed his supporters off.

Hiden and Kamala both said HELL NO I aint getting the TRUMP SHOT! Remember that?

Yet 2 weeks later after the election, suddenly they said the shots were amazing and Trump haters couldn't jab their arms fast enough.

SMDH
You people are exhausting. Who opened Pandoras box and let all you new red hats in at the same time? Whatever you paid to get in was woefully short for all the nonsense you losers are spewing.

Now watch the fvcking game!

You're not living in reality and Fauci hasn't done a fvcking thing deserving of the abominable way you people have treated him , SIMPLY because you need someone to blame for Trump's landslide loss. Dear Leader can't possibly be at fault SMFH
Other than being a big part of being responsible for millions of deaths world wide, he has done nothing wrong. 😉

Other than lying about funding gain of function research of corona virus in wihan that lead to making them more transmissible, yeah….I would agree, he did nothing. Well, except grandstand and become wealthy.

This isn’t difficult to figure out. Why are you making it political?

1 plus 1 equals 2. Unless they modified basic math in Wuhan as well?

Last edited:
You people are exhausting. Who opened Pandoras box and let all you new red hats in at the same time? Whatever you paid to get in was woefully short for all the nonsense you losers are spewing.
Now watch the fvcking game!
Because of your tirades, I enjoyed the ending...........immensely.:p😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT