ADVERTISEMENT

Should we ban Muslims from coming to the US???

I don't think most listened to what he said... Stop this until we figure what is going on, that is who is the refugee and who is the terrorist. So what the hell is so wrong with this..maybe France should have done this. I think most of this is driven those that are afraid of Trump on both sides. Am I going to vote for Trump, probably not, but why the hell all this panic about getting our act together so we can protect the homeland.

There is nothing unconstitutional about banning anyone from coming into the country. I would love for someone to show me in the constitution where it says you must allow everyone in. Now is it immoral? That is an argument.

But were also talking about a country that Sent the Indians on the Trail of Tears, forced Germans to to gather in public meetings to adopt declarations against Imperial Germany during World War I. They were expected to buy war bonds, to sing the national anthem, and to declare their allegiance to the flag. And we put Japanese in Camps during World War II.

So if you think about it, saying, You can't come here is pretty timid to what we've done in the past.

2YM6gsJ.gif

Facepalm. "Muslim " is not the problem. Isis is. Isis could just as easily identify with Christianity.

I do believe that this problem will not be solved until new legislation is passed so that actively engaging in the support of terrorism against the US is a felony. We have to find a way to put everyone on the terror watch list behind bars. Solitary confinement.

Next piece is boots on the ground. It is inevitable.

Would it surprise anyone that if in 5 years it was discovered that the Clinton's paid Trump to run as a Republican to sabotage the party????

Seriously I'm looking at my choices this cycle and the only candidate that isn't a blithering fool or belongs in jail is a darn Communist......

(Sigh) I'm voting for the Whig party candidate ....

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

In this day and time keeping an open border is suicide. Until we close the border, start enforcing present immigration laws and come up with a transparent plan of numbers, and more importantly, a verification process that WORKS, we're allowing crazies in.

BTW, immigration was suspended from sometime in the 30's (I believe) until 1965. The feel good posters on here that think it's more important not to hurt the feelings of a large population of various sects of a religion(s) that vow to annihilate the US and kill all Christians and Jews is just GD dumb, naive and close to treasonous. It's said you can't beat dumb. The people will choose whether we beat this dumbness via the vote.

The problem with immigration now? The government gives these people whatever they need monetarily. Both sides of my family immigrated here on THEIR $$. We aren't their keepers.Sweet Baby Jesus we have a social system that has zero checks and balances and perpetuates poverty and ignorance for most minorities.

You ask a question with no simple answer that provokes venom between our own citizens. Lastly, you can call me racist or whatever, but these women wearing the burkas with, basically, a mask is bullshit. What will it take to require immigrants to assimilate as an AMERICAN....20, 50, 100, 1000!!! of these women all across the country walking into local stores and blowing themselves up killing untold women, children and men? What will those say that want these open borders? We didn't know? Bull fvcking shit.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

Its a great message, its not the Constitution.

We are dealing with a different immigrant when they come from the ME. Don't get me wrong, but the time I spent there. Most of the people there would love to come to the US b/c of opportunity. But they hated our value system. It was a complex dichotomy. And the way I'm going to explain is too simple, but the best way I can explain it is "I hate what America stands for, but I like what it can do for me." This is not the Hispanics, this is not the Eastern Europeans, this is not the immigrants of yesterday or last two centuries.

I believe Western Europe and England have figured this out. The two oceans are saving us from the same fate.

In this day and time keeping an open border is suicide. Until we close the border, start enforcing present immigration laws and come up with a transparent plan of numbers, and more importantly, a verification process that WORKS, we're allowing crazies in.

BTW, immigration was suspended from sometime in the 30's (I believe) until 1965. The feel good posters on here that think it's more important not to hurt the feelings of a large population of various sects of a religion(s) that vow to annihilate the US and kill all Christians and Jews is just GD dumb, naive and close to treasonous. It's said you can't beat dumb. The people will choose whether we beat this dumbness via the vote.

The problem with immigration now? The government gives these people whatever they need monetarily. Both sides of my family immigrated here on THEIR $$. We aren't their keepers.Sweet Baby Jesus we have a social system that has zero checks and balances and perpetuates poverty and ignorance for most minorities.

You ask a question with no simple answer that provokes venom between our own citizens. Lastly, you can call me racist or whatever, but these women wearing the burkas with, basically, a mask is bullshit. What will it take to require immigrants to assimilate as an AMERICAN....20, 50, 100, 1000!!! of these women all across the country walking into local stores and blowing themselves up killing untold women, children and men? What will those say that want these open borders? We didn't know? Bull fvcking shit.

So I should assume most white males are "mentally unstable" and fear they're going to shoot a bunch of innocent people?
I do feel that our immigration does need reform and agree we shouldn't give them everything in the world that natural born hard working citizens don't have such as being tax exempt for a certain number of years. Saying all Muslim's are radical is equal to saying all Christians are a part of Westboro. Just inherently false.

Agree. We should also ban all white males between 20 and 30 and they are the ones who are usually the worst. MCVeigh,aurora , columbine ,on and on.

THIS

No one is saying all Muslims are bad. What is well documented is that the Muslim population has a hard time assimilating into Western Culture. It would not be hard for you to google "Muslim assimilation England or France" to see what I'm talking about.

The other thing to remember is that the US will commonly shut down immigration during War. It is a smart policy that the US has practiced for a long time. The problem is, many in the US doesn't think we are at war. Once ISIS is defeated, then the Muslims can start coming over.

Reactions: Earle36
Before anyone gets too PC, I would suggest you do some study of the Qur'an.
Have you?

Especially verses about violence: over 100 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

Lying: There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted.
And Muslims are told not to take unbelievers as friends, though there are times to appear friendly (for obvious reasons), though they should

I can supply the verses, but all of you should do some research about the different approaches to peace by Christianity and Islam before spouting all the nonsense I have read here.

Make your own decision.
Interpret it the way you want.
But make it educated.

Don't to just count bodies.....in the name of religion.

Reactions: scartiger
I'm a republican but wouldn't vote for Trump. With that said, I don't think I have a problem with banning Muslims from coming to the US. What do you guys

Some of you need to stop listening to the MSM and do your own research. Quit being sheep. Trump said to not let Muslims in "that have not been vetted". And guess who agreed with his statement...the FBI.

Before anyone gets too PC, I would suggest you do some study of the Qur'an.
Have you?

Especially verses about violence: over 100 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

Lying: There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted.
And Muslims are told not to take unbelievers as friends, though there are times to appear friendly (for obvious reasons), though they should

I can supply the verses, but all of you should do some research about the different approaches to peace by Christianity and Islam before spouting all the nonsense I have read here.

Make your own decision.
Interpret it the way you want.
But make it educated.

Don't to just count bodies.....in the name of religion.
But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you.
Matthew 5:44

Correct, Muslim isn't a country but banning Muslims from outside the US that are not US citizens from coming to the US is NOT unconstitutional.

I do agree it isn't practical though.
Separation of church and state be damned.

I'm a republican but wouldn't vote for Trump. With that said, I don't think I have a problem with banning Muslims from coming to the US. What do you guys think?

Thoughts?
Yes

Europe could be overtaken by Muslims.
This war is what the Bible says happens at the final big war. I say we stop for a while. Only the biggest fools are for open borders. It's suicide. I think you are seeing Europe finally wake up. The right wing parties are at an all time approval high right now.
Obama is looking like a complete fool for poo pooing terrorist groups.

But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you.
Matthew 5:44
You are correct, sir.

But 'turning the other cheek' in that time was about being humiliated and embarrassed....
.....not being cold-cocked, much less shot, cut or blown up.

And while I would love an theological discussion, before we start, think about some of the "perfect hatred" in Psalm 139, and how decidedly evil people in the Bible were treated. (not calling anyone evil, here, just talkin about fax)

Granted, becomes quite a discussion....... which makes the study of it (Bible) all so wonderful

That is the option you are going to get if these idiots nominate Trump. She will be elected. No doubt about it.

it doesnt even require the nomination. the damage may be done already. he has galvanized democrats and moderates all over the country. Dont forget, he is still the leading candidate. people think this is the what the R party stands for. Every day he stays in the race, it gets harder and harder for a republican to win in 2016, and our country as a whole loses.

Thank God we're number one in football. I'm embarrassed reading this thread. Some of you attempting to use common sense are helping but wow your brains and common sense can't hold up against the all time stupid and pure ignorance in this thread. Unbelievable.

Reactions: TheClemsonJaguar
How many of you who have no problem with Muslims coming to our country ok with these people next door to you? Over 80% of these refugees are men who are between 18 and 50. Isis has stated they will infiltrate US with refugees.

Democrats only want them to get more low information voters for them. They don't give a damn about those people and especially us.

I approve this message.

Can anyone in this thread HONESTLY say they are completely at ease when Muslims are close by??

I know I can't...

anyone who thinks or says this would be constitutional, literally has no idea what they are talking about.

@Dbatz, @allorangec, @Earle36, @jmed99, @tigerGUY... you lunatics need to take a lap.

Where in the constitution does it say the US cannot ban a group of people from coming over? I will wait for a link or some background information to support your argument.

Reactions: wta21080 and jmed99
The US Constitution does not in itself tell us what kind of immigration policy is right and just.

Reactions: jmed99
Practical question, if you put a ban on Muslim immigrants from entering the country how do you spot them from other religions?

Practical question, if you put a ban on Muslim immigrants from entering the country how do you spot them from other religions?
Good question, and to be honest, it wouldn't be practical. But you can put a ban on origin of country. The United States has done this many times. Most recently from West Africa during the Ebola outbreak. But we have also done it with wars. Its funny to see people like iceheart say its unconstitutional when we've been doing it since the United States was created.

Reactions: scartiger
Good question, and to be honest, it wouldn't be practical. Buy you can put a ban on origin of country. The United States has done this many times. Most recently from West Africa during the Ebola outbreak. But we have also done it with wars. Its funny to see people like iceheart say its unconstitutional when we've been doing it since the United States was created.
So you're saying this isn't a Muslim issue it's a Middle East issue?

How many of you who have no problem with Muslims coming to our country ok with these people next door to you? Over 80% of these refugees are men who are between 18 and 50. Isis has stated they will infiltrate US with refugees.

Democrats only want them to get more low information voters for them. They don't give a damn about those people and especially us.

source? because that number is false, and was made up by people like donald trump to drive an agenda. you repeating it tells me you cant think critically.

You are, literally, the low information voter ITT.

http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

the link (which you wont click on because it doesnt back up your made up facts and bigotry) says there are roughly 4.2 million syrian refugees atm. of that roughly 50% is male, and 22% are male and between the ages of 18-59.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT