ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley running for POTUS

Nah. She orchestrated Russian Collusion and the fake dossier. She did not concede peacefully and was in on the silent coup with Obama, Biden, Rice, et al.
Whatever man. She conceded the election to Trump. Show us where Trump did the same in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM... By the way... still waiting for you answer on supporting Trump on that pesky constitution issue...

Lol, you don't really believe because she gave half hearted concession speech. She can travel the world claiming the election was stolen from her. You're just saying that because she has a D by her name.
Not at all. I don't like Hillary at all. It wouldn't have hurt my feelings if Trump had locked her up. IMHO, she should have been prosecuted for that Bengazi thing. Not because she ****ed up the security. That can happen and when you are in a position of power, people can die when you make a mistake. But for the coverup. She should have owned her mistake.

But again, one of the pillars of our country is the peaceful transition of power. Words mean something. Hillary conceded that Trump won the election and would be the next President of the US. I'm sure she was gritting her teeth the whole time and hated every second of it. Most folks hate to lose and politicians seem to hate it more than most. I've heard her bitch about it later that she thought the FBI did her wrong the week before the election. Fair enough, I guess if you are into whining, which most politicians seem to be.

The key here is that she DID concede, publicly. That matters. Hillary got over half the US vote... And you don't see crowds of people running around believing that she actually won. Donald Trump won that election. Period. Donald Trump lost the 2020 election. Period. You can see the difference between conceding and not conceding all over the country... so lol back at you, if you ACTUALLY believe that the opposition publicly conceding the election doesn't make a difference.

I’m not saying Haley is perfect. But she’s the best shot we have of keeping a dem out of the White House for another 4 years. A lame duck Biden plus all dem congress would be absolutely horrible for the country.

The country is desperate for someone other than Biden OR Trump. Haley pulls moderates and suburban women. And all Trump supporters should recognize she’s drastically better than the dem alternative.

The MAGA wing of the party has been soundly defeated in swing states and districts since 2020. There is absolutely nothing that suggests that will be any different in 2024. And that means a Trump nomination = a dem in the White House.
This. I'm an independent and I'd vote for Haley over Biden. I'll vote Biden over Trump.

You say the MAGA wing of the part has been soundly defeated, yet MAGA is winning 60-70% of the vote? Maybe, it wasn't MAGA? Maybe it was abortion on which Trump has recently talked about and has a very moderate position.

I don't think it's a fair argument to say MAGA was "soundly defeated" when he is the commanding leader in the polls. It's not just one or two polls and its not by just 5-10 points. He has a commanding lead.

We like MAGA's policies and he deserves his chance to govern unimpeded by his own intelligence agencies.

He and some MAGAs are winning among republicans, not among the general populace, where Trump sits at a 42% favorability rating. You have to win the GP to win the presidency.

This really isn't hard. Just look at the recent national election results.

And on abortion, Haley has a moderate stance too, and is a woman, so she has a much better shot at pulling those voters than anyone on the right.

You say the MAGA wing of the part has been soundly defeated, yet MAGA is winning 60-70% of the vote? Maybe, it wasn't MAGA? Maybe it was abortion on which Trump has recently talked about and has a very moderate position.

I don't think it's a fair argument to say MAGA was "soundly defeated" when he is the commanding leader in the polls. It's not just one or two polls and its not by just 5-10 points. He has a commanding lead.

We like MAGA's policies and he deserves his chance to govern unimpeded by his own intelligence agencies.
He deserves nothing other than an orange jumpsuit. It's insane the things you overlook or dismiss because you like his policies, what a joke. Do you also like his crime, corruption and vow to destroy all of our institutions?

Reactions: yoshi121374
And he still thinks he would be leaps and bounds better than Biden. What does that tell you?

That tells me Tucker Carlson knows the MAGA folks don't care about facts, they just care about what you say. He also knows they are quite literally his only audience now. Rich boy doesn't like not having money coming in from Rubes.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
He and some MAGAs are winning among republicans, not among the general populace, where Trump sits at a 42% favorability rating. You have to win the GP to win the presidency.

And on abortion, Haley has a moderate stance too, and is a woman, so she has a much better shot at pulling those voters than anyone on the right.

It's also harder for a Republican to win the White House in current electoral politics. The road is much,much harder, and it's damn near impossible with Trump.

Bidens favorability rating is sitting right around 30%. If anything that is advantage Trump. Biden is extremely unpopular.

Last edited:
Like I said, I'd rather lose with Trump than win with Haley.

So frustrating. You people are going to cost me hundreds of thousands of tax dollars over the next decade. And usher in a new era of ever-expanding entitlements that will be toxic for our future.

The irony is that you hate all the wokeness and leftist policy, but you are doing the one thing that gives them the best chance to advance their agenda.

Bidens favorability rating is sitting right around 30%. If anything that is advantage Trump. Biden is extremely unpopular.
As usual you exaggerate - they're both around 40% approval and more recent polls show a split between who would win. As we get closer and the danger of electing Trump comes more into focus, I expect to see all the scales tip in Biden's favor, especially if the economy stays on it's current trend.

So frustrating. You people are going to cost me hundreds of thousands of tax dollars over the next decade. And usher in a new era of ever-expanding entitlements that will be toxic for our future.

The irony is that you hate all the wokeness and leftist policy, but you are doing the one thing that gives them the best chance to advance their agenda.
But Trump got you the tax cuts you want. You aren’t making sense.

I love Trump’s tax cuts, so please vote for Haley!?!?

We aren’t costing you anything, vote for Trump and you’ll get what you want

Reactions: TigerGrowls
As usual you exaggerate - they're both around 40% approval and more recent polls show a split between who would win. As we get closer and the danger of electing Trump comes more into focus, I expect to see all the scales tip in Biden's favor, especially if the economy stays on it's current trend.
Expect what ever you want, but we both know that’s not how it works.

Whatever happens will happen, but it won’t be because it’s what you expected. No one cares what you expect.

Expect what ever you want, but we both know that’s not how it works.

Whatever happens will happen, but it won’t be because it’s what you expected. No one cares what you expect.
I expect you will be sad in November 2024. Do you care about that?

Of course he’s unpopular. But the majority of people in swing states will still vote for him over Trump. That’s all that matters.
After all the woke policies, inflation, involvement in a war with Ukraine and Russia, His lying to the American people about being involved in his son’s business. do you think people are going to run to the polls to vote for that?

All they were told about when Trump was running, was about how we were going to be into World War III and the world was going to end. None of that happened. Many of those people see that their life was better under Trump and will not be voting for Biden.

But I love to see the overconfidence. Remember, Trump had less than a 10% chance of beating Hillary. He could never win!

After all the woke policies, inflation, involvement in a war with Ukraine and Russia, His lying to the American people about being involved in his son’s business. do you think people are going to run to the polls to vote for that?

All they were told about when Trump was running, was about how we were going to be into World War III and the world was going to end. None of that happened. Many of those people see that their life was better under Trump and will not be voting for Biden.

But I love to see the overconfidence. Remember, Trump had less than a 10% chance of beating Hillary. He could never win!

He barely beat Hillary, who is by far the most unpopular candidate. He also wasn't a known quantity at that time and some were hopeful that he would moderate his rhetoric. He also lost the popular vote by quite a lot.

He will lose and lose badly. America doesn't want MAGA rhetoric and crazy. All post 2020 elections have shown us that very clearly.

I've been sad the last 3 years . Haha

And that's sad. Why does the results of the Presidential election effect your daily life?

I didn't like Trump winning. He pretty regularly did things that I was appalled by, but it didn't effect my day to the extent that I would characterize myself as sad.

A little perspective is probably needed for those on the MAGA train. No matter what the Social Media folks are telling you, it's not really bad out there, the Mexicans aren't invading, we aren't in a war, it's still awesome to be an American. Interestingly, I don't need Trump to feel that America is great right now.

And that's sad. Why does the results of the Presidential election effect your daily life?

I didn't like Trump winning. He pretty regularly did things that I was appalled by, but it didn't effect my day to the extent that I would characterize myself as sad.

A little perspective is probably needed for those on the MAGA train. No matter what the Social Media folks are telling you, it's not really bad out there, the Mexicans aren't invading, we aren't in a war, it's still awesome to be an American. Interestingly, I don't need Trump to feel that America is great right now.

It was a joke. Thats what that little "haha" means. I bet Yoshi is a blast at parties. Imagine going off on an unhinged rant because of a joke.

Last edited:
I think she is right to a point . China , Iran , North Korea, and Russia all are in it together. Why else would they have meetings. It's all about stretching out the U.S. financially and our military.

Seems like a REALLY big stretch to me. Hamas colluded with Russia? Or was it just a birthday present to Putin? Seems ridiculous on its face.

Also sounds like the democratic / neocon playbook of blaming Putin for everything under the sun.

What’s wrong with Russia and China being in an alliance when we have NATO?

Edit: Vivek nails it

Last edited:
Seems like a REALLY big stretch to me. Hamas colluded with Russia? Or was it just a birthday present to Putin? Seems ridiculous on its face.

Also sounds like the democratic / neocon playbook of blaming Putin for everything under the sun.

What’s wrong with Russia and China being in an alliance when we have NATO?

Edit: Vivek nails it

Her tax return could be interesting. My understanding when she left office she was almost 1 mil in debt and now she is worth around 8 million.

That’s interesting. Her parents had some awful timing on their forced home sale. And $8m is hardly a “fortune.” It’s nice retirement account providing a little over $300k per year in income, but we’re not talking big wealth or fortune here. I’m glad she was able to parlay her political success and talent into a solid financial outcome. Hope she becomes president and can make multiples of that after office like the Obamas.

We will see.

Like I said, I'd rather lose with Trump than win with Haley.

Give me Trump and rectify the wrongs or we go full woke and you guys get everything you deserve.
That is no less dumb than the never trumpers in the pub party. When it comes time to vote, people should be voting for the person who will result in the best legislation being passed, and who will put the more desired people on the supreme court.

In the end, the country will be impacted by what legislation is passed(or not passed), and who sits on the scotus. Not by the personality of the person or your feelings about them. The person sitting in the oval office that causes this is secondary to the results that will be produced. Sure, it would be nice if we all could get the candidate we want, but that is not going to happen. Either the people that love trump or the people that loath him are going to be disappointed. Neither of those groups should punish the country by being stupid bc they are butthurt. It's childish. You will have a choice. Vote for the person who will get the most legislation passed that you want.

That’s interesting. Her parents had some awful timing on their forced home sale. And $8m is hardly a “fortune.” It’s nice retirement account providing a little over $300k per year in income, but we’re not talking big wealth or fortune here. I’m glad she was able to parlay her political success and talent into a solid financial outcome. Hope she becomes president and can make multiples of that after office like the Obamas.
Or she can make multiples of it while in office like Biden.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Or she can make multiples of it while in office like Biden.
You just keep lying in your incessant attempts to make him the same as Trump so you won't feel guilty about your devotion to the most corrupt President in history. He got rich (if you call $10 million rich) from sales of his book and speaking engagements after he left office in 2017, just like every other President and VP before him. His taxes are posted online if you want to take a look and see for yourself. He has not gotten rich while in office unless you count the increased equity he's gained in his two Delaware homes. Stop lying.

Reactions: flotiger
Would be happy for her to make 10s of millions while in office if it keeps a dem out of the White House. I’ll save a ton as well, but probably 2 decimal places over from that.
So you are willing to compromise your principles for a couple hundred grand? As long as it results in some political outcome?

I value my thoughts more than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT