ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley running for POTUS

I don’t consider voting for Haley compromising my principles. Not hardly, especially given the alternatives.

I love that they think voting for Donald Freaking Trump shows that they have principles.

Voting for that unprincipled loser is quite literally wrong and shows that you actually have no principles.

Voting for someone like Nikki Haley, because of how much of a scumbag Trump is shows that you have principles. Respect.

I don’t consider voting for Haley compromising my principles. Not hardly, especially given the alternatives.
So you are ok with politicians making 10’s of millions of dollars while in office?

Just curious because you said you are ok with that “as long as it keeps a dem out of the White House”

I’m not ok with politicians making 10’s of millions while in office. That’s a non starter for me.

Trump is the only president in recent history that has left office poorer than when he was elected.

So you are ok with politicians making 10’s of millions of dollars while in office?

Just curious because you said you are ok with that “as long as it keeps a dem out of the White House”

I’m not ok with politicians making 10’s of millions while in office. That’s a non starter for me.

Trump is the only president in recent history that has left office poorer than when he was elected.

Trump is "poorer" due to him lying about his net worth prior to office,and then saying and doing stupid shit that reduced the value of his brand.

What about Haley being wealthy is bad? She is an expert in International affairs and business, she is also a former state governor. You don't think she would be mighty valuable as a speaker for corporate gigs or consulting? What is wrong about that?

Reactions: flotiger
Trump is "poorer" due to him lying about his net worth prior to office,and then saying and doing stupid shit that reduced the value of his brand.

What about Haley being wealthy is bad? She is an expert in International affairs and business, she is also a former state governor. You don't think she would be mighty valuable as a speaker for corporate gigs or consulting? What is wrong about that?
Your TDS is showing

Your TDS is showing

That's called awareness and research. He's awful, it's not a hidden thing. He is a fake Christian, he is a philanderer and adulterer. Hs lies,cheats,and steals. All of those are facts and easily backed up.

You have Trump love and ignore and justify all of his past wrongs. I would argue you are much more deranged about Trump than I am.

I had a political science professor back in my Clemson days, decades ago, foretell pretty much what is happening now. We were discussing how fragile American democracy and transition of leadership really was, and how someone could usurp the tradition, protocols, and laws that we rely on to basically end our democratic Republic. Now to see the scary odds of it happening......boggles the mind. I never thought this many people would turn their back on our country like this. Especially for someone as idiotic as Trump. Greatest grifter in history it would seem.

I had a political science professor back in my Clemson days, decades ago, foretell pretty much what is happening now. We were discussing how fragile American democracy and transition of leadership really was, and how someone could usurp the tradition, protocols, and laws that we rely on to basically end our democratic Republic. Now to see the scary odds of it happening......boggles the mind. I never thought this many people would turn their back on our country like this. Especially for someone as idiotic as Trump. Greatest grifter in history it would seem.

That's what keeps me shaking my head. Him? Donald Freaking Trump? He was a tabloid joke for most of the 80's and 90's then was a laughable reality show host, and somehow parlayed that into politics. That's the guy they decided to follow to the end. Wild.

“Donald Trump has accomplished something no president before him has done: fusing his private business interests with America’s highest public office,” Anita Kumar wrote.

“He has spent one out of every three days as president visiting one of his luxury resorts, hotels or golf courses,” wrote Anita Kumar. “He has leveraged his powerful international platform to promote his developments dozens of times. And he has directed millions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers to his businesses around the globe.”

“Donald Trump has accomplished something no president before him has done: fusing his private business interests with America’s highest public office,” Anita Kumar wrote.

“He has spent one out of every three days as president visiting one of his luxury resorts, hotels or golf courses,” wrote Anita Kumar. “He has leveraged his powerful international platform to promote his developments dozens of times. And he has directed millions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers to his businesses around the globe.”

He is the only president in modern history that left office poorer than when he took office. This includes Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr.

Post whatever garbage you want, but you can't dispute that fact.

He is the only president in modern history that left office poorer than when he took office. This includes Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr.

How would you know? His finances are largely made up, and that's his personal testimony saying that.

Reactions: dpic73
How would you know? His finances are largely made up, and that's his personal testimony saying that.
Donald Trump's net worth decreased during his presidential term. According to Forbes, his net worth dropped from $4.5 billion in 2015 to $3.1 billion in 2018, and it continued to decline to $2.1 billion in 2020. The main reasons for this decrease were the drop in the value of his real estate holdings, particularly in New York City and San Francisco, and the decline in the value of his brand due to controversies during his presidency.

Reactions: Clemson Goat

If he wasn't such a crimey Neanderthal while in office he would have come out much better, but another major reason he lost money was because of the pandemic that he was uninterested in controlling. The majority of his wealth is in office buildings, hotels and resorts which were clobbered by lost revenue and falling valuations. And after his insurrection, the PGA and Deutsch Bank cut ties with him, among others.

Reactions: yoshi121374
If he wasn't such a crimey Neanderthal while in office he would have come out much better, but another major reason he lost money was because of the pandemic that he was uninterested in controlling. The majority of his wealth is in office buildings, hotels and resorts which were clobbered by lost revenue and falling valuations. And after his insurrection, the PGA and Deutsch Bank cut ties with him, among others.
Uninterested in controlling?!?!?!? Dude, your memory is awful.

They tried to control covid but it was / is impossible. When Biden took over they tried to implement vaccine passports and that failed miserably also.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Uninterested in controlling?!?!?!? Dude, your memory is awful.

They tried to control covid but it was / is impossible. When Biden took over they tried to implement vaccine passports and that failed miserably also.
My memory is very good thank you. Bob Woodward released a phone call with him where he admitted he knew how dangerous it was but he said the opposite publicly. "Like a miracle. it'll just disappear", "It will be gone by April" , "I don't wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he's got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from it, and he shows up with the biggest mask I've seen," Trump said, bragging about the large crowds of supporters at his outdoor rallies, many not wearing masks. He held rallies during the worst part of it, which ended up killing Herman Cain - all because he cared more about his re-election than public health.

The United States fared far worse than any other country in the world and it was all because of his shittastic leadership.

• "He had faith in Donald Trump," Kristin Urquiza said of her father. "He voted for him, listened to him, believed him and his mouthpieces when they said that coronavirus was under control and going to disappear."
  • "My dad was a healthy 65-year-old," Urquiza said. "His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that he paid with his life."

Reactions: yoshi121374
Donald Trump's net worth decreased during his presidential term. According to Forbes, his net worth dropped from $4.5 billion in 2015 to $3.1 billion in 2018, and it continued to decline to $2.1 billion in 2020. The main reasons for this decrease were the drop in the value of his real estate holdings, particularly in New York City and San Francisco, and the decline in the value of his brand due to controversies during his presidency.

Yeah. But Forbes is basing that off of his financial statements that he has realeased which we know if completely made up and fake.

Specifically what?

He is a complete fake as a Christian.

He is an adulterer

He has failed badly with every business he attempted. He is rich because of Daddy, reality TV, and dumbass people he's fleeced.

He is a liar and cheat.
Wrong yoshi. I hope people will give you more benefit of the doubt and perspective than you give Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
Hold on a minute, she needs to use her phone a friend to the Koch Brothers

Is Nikki even eligible to run? The argument is that her parents were not citizens when she was born here and therefore they, and Nikki, were lot subject tot he jurisdiction of the United States and therefore no citizenship.

Seems like a stretch, but it’s an interesting topic with all the immigration issues we are having.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, not much difference between Haley and sleepy Joe. I’d rather lose with Trump than win with Haley.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So we now find out that one of Nikki’s largest donors is one Larry Fink, also known as the CEO Blackrock.

We had a, rare, near consensus of people on this board agreeing that Blackrock buying up residential housing was a bad thing. @scotchtiger

Wonder how the Haley supporters feel about this? She is bought and paid for!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT