ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley running for POTUS

She isn't brown. And she didn't get made fun of everyday.

She isn't reading the room on her audience. Republicans are tired of race and race baiting. We want a society where we can be judged on the content of our character and not the color of our skin.

Our second choice for President is a Hindu man named Vivek Ramaswamy. GTFO of here with the racist bullsh!t

She was brown as a child. I've seen pictures of her and her family.

Reactions: yoshi121374
There is no way she would have become governor of SC if she ran on her real name, Nimrata. She also did a great job of hiding her parents until after she won.

Why do you think trump has started referring to her as Nimrata?

She did a pretty good job as Govenor, credit due. The country faces different challenges now than when she was Govenor and she is not prepared to lead our country.

Trump gives everyone a name, perhaps you haven't noticed. He also refers to her as BirdBrain.

Vivek had no problem wearing his religion on his sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: LosTigresdeClemson
She did a pretty good job as Govenor, credit due. The country faces different challenges now than when she was Govenor and she is not prepared to lead our country.

Trump gives everyone a name, perhaps you haven't noticed. He also refers to her as BirdBrain.

All the left should get together and decide on a name for Trump.

My vote would be for bunker boy. It really encapsulates what a sniveling, whiny, cowardly little bitch that he is.

Look how much good that did him with the Republican party.

Nikki can’t even keep her thread on the first page. Stick a fork in her .

FTR the Nevada primary is meaningless, the caucus next week decides who the votes go to.

• Haha
Reactions: Clemson Goat
Nikki better pucker up.

📊 GOP PRIMARY: SUPER TUESDAY STATES

CALIFORNIA
Trump — 83% (+67)
Haley — 16%

TEXAS
Trump — 84% (+69)
Haley — 15%

NORTH CAROLINA
Trump — 76% (+54)
Haley — 23%

VIRGINIA
Trump — 78% (+59)
Haley — 19%

ALABAMA
Trump — 87% (+75)
Haley — 12%

MASSACHUSETTS
Trump — 69% (+41)
Haley — 28%

TENNESSEE
Trump — 81% (+63)
Haley — 18%

OKLAHOMA
Trump — 88% (+77)
Haley — 11%

Reactions: fatpiggy

Nikki has never seen a high paying corporate board she did not like serving on

She hit the jackpot on corporate bingo

Reactions: fatpiggy
She is a little dark skinned but nothing serious

She however is killing her future in the Republican Party

Someone who is getting 30-40% of the vote in the Republican primary is not killing their future. This is one of the new talking points to try to disparage her and make her drop out. She is building a strong coalition of right-leaning and centric Americans that are ready for a change to smart, measured leadership. No matter what happens in November 2024, millions of Americans will be ready to support her again in 2028...provided she doesn't kiss Trump's ring in the Fall.

Someone who is getting 30-40% of the vote in the Republican primary is not killing their future. This is one of the new talking points to try to disparage her and make her drop out. She is building a strong coalition of right-leaning and centric Americans that are ready for a change to smart, measured leadership. No matter what happens in November 2024, millions of Americans will be ready to support her again in 2028...provided she doesn't kiss Trump's ring in the Fall.

This is what the dumbass Maga folks don't get. Nikki Haley is the kind of politician people actually want. Someone smart, who is measured, and doesn't insult people at every turn. The MAGA folks look very it, but it completely turns everyone else off. There is a reason MAGA candidates keep getting killed, many times be weak candidates who should be easy to beat.

This is what the dumbass Maga folks don't get. Nikki Haley is the kind of politician people actually want. Someone smart, who is measured, and doesn't insult people at every turn. The MAGA folks look very it, but it completely turns everyone else off. There is a reason MAGA candidates keep getting killed, many times be weak candidates who should be easy to beat.
If she is the politician the people really want, why doesn’t she just run as a democrat? That would be a real curve ball. Biden drops and replaced by Haley!

Reactions: cfurn
He is claiming that she is someone the people want, yet she can’t win in the Republican or Democrat party? I think that’s a bad argument.
So now you change your argument when you’re called out for a stupid comment?

Reactions: fcctiger12
Nikki has a better chance of beating Biden. Trump has a better chance of losing to Biden.. Nobody ever talks about the positives of Biden which is awfully funny. Its all negative TRUMP.

Though, I think Trump does have a better chance of winning 2024 than 2020 (Go buy some bacon at the grocery store or buy a new home like I did), then indict the MFer over BS brought on by Biden DOJ for obvious reasons. Inflation has not cooled and that is the biggest thing impacting me, but the political persecution is ridiculous. I wish Jack Smith would spend some money on his crooked teeth, btw.

Choice is clear

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Nikki has a better chance of beating Biden. Trump has a better chance of losing to Biden.. Nobody ever talks about the positives of Biden which is awfully funny. Its all negative TRUMP.

Though, I think Trump does have a better chance of winning 2024 than 2020 (Go buy some bacon at the grocery store or buy a new home like I did), then indict the MFer over BS brought on by Biden DOJ for obvious reasons. Inflation has not cooled and that is the biggest thing impacting me, but the political persecution is ridiculous. I wish Jack Smith would spend some money on his crooked teeth, btw.

Choice is clear

So you don't like Trump, but think he shouldn't be charged for his crimes? That's an interesting take.

So you don't like Trump, but think he shouldn't be charged for his crimes? That's an interesting take.
The thorn in my side was when Biden had documents from when her was not POTUS and got zero charges. That is totally against NARA and PRA and should be extreme felonies for him. So Trump gets that treatment and he gets off free.

"oh well Biden cooperated with the investigation" where the hell does it say that in either of those acts that they should get off free? Please point that out to me. Biden and Trump relayed confidential information to someone else as well. One has several indictments, other is the senile POTUS.

You think Mar A Lago is really only worth $18M? go look at Zillow dude. Could Trump's assessments be high? Sure, absolutely. But it is certainly much more than that valuation. And Trump rightly brought up 8th amendment and that will be thrown out.

The thorn in my side was when Biden had documents from when her was not POTUS and got zero charges. That is totally against NARA and PRA and should be extreme felonies for him. So Trump gets that treatment and he gets off free.

"oh well Biden cooperated with the investigation" where the hell does it say that in either of those acts that they should get off free? Please point that out to me. Biden and Trump relayed confidential information to someone else as well. One has several indictments, other is the senile POTUS.

You think Mar A Lago is really only worth $18M? go look at Zillow dude. Could Trump's assessments be high? Sure, absolutely. But it is certainly much more than that valuation. And Trump rightly brought up 8th amendment and that will be thrown out.
Delusional....ladies and gentlemen......Delusional

For the love of God, I posted this, others have posted it, Mar a Lago is only worth 18 million cause Trump's dumbass agree that it could only be used as a club which limits it's value. If it could be used for housing or similar, sure, super valuable, but it can't be.

Also, intention matters, Tuemo lied,his,and encouraged others to do the same. Biden did not. Intent matters.

For the love of God, I posted this, others have posted it, Mar a Lago is only worth 18 million cause Trump's dumbass agree that it could only be used as a club which limits it's value. If it could be used for housing or similar, sure, super valuable, but it can't be.

Also, intention matters, Tuemo lied,his,and encouraged others to do the same. Biden did not. Intent matters.

I am sure that a multi-acre property is worth way more than that lmao. He does live there btw, or else he wasn't keeping docs at his personal residence, which is it?

I am sure that a multi-acre property is worth way more than that lmao. He does live there btw, or else he wasn't keeping docs at his personal residence, which is it?

Did you even read what I posted? The valuation was done by a Palm Springs Appraiser based on the value of a club. The amount of people who would buy Mar A Lago and then have to run it as a private club is really small. That severely limits it's value.

What's funny is he made the agreement to get lower values to save him money, now it bites him in the ass

BREAKING:

@NikkiHaley has won the Vermont GOP primary. However, Vermont has an open primary, which means Democrats voted in the GOP primary today. They voted for @NikkiHaley.

Vermont is also the state that elected Communist @BernieSanders to the US Senate.

So just so we are clear: Nikki Haley won a state full of communists and the District of Columbia, AKA the Swamp!

Nikki Haley is a Democrat!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT