ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley running for POTUS

So you are ok with politicians making 10’s of millions of dollars while in office?

Just curious because you said you are ok with that “as long as it keeps a dem out of the White House”

I’m not ok with politicians making 10’s of millions while in office. That’s a non starter for me.

Trump is the only president in recent history that has left office poorer than when he was elected.
Ask his daughter and son-in-law if they are poorer after the presidency?

Trump is the only president to leave office poorer than when taking office.
Ivanka and her husband didn’t leave poor because of his presidency

How much Saudi money is invested in his hard earned investment company

Oh by the way, aren’t they retired at age 30 something in Florida?

Reactions: nytigerfan
So the far-right attacks on Nikki Haley begins. She is doing too well in New Hampshire and the Trumpers are after her to protect their lord and Savior.
Nah, i just don't like her as a candidate. She is too Big Government for my tastes. I don't feel like she thinks for herself, she is beholden to big money donors like Reid Hoffman, Larry Fink et al.

The only way she can win is if she is installed. The MAGA vote will not show up to vote for Nikki as they view her as someone who will just continue Uniparty policies. It's not that we don't like Nikki, we don't like her policies. If Nikki wants to pivot toward MAGA policies on the border, DEI, Ukraine, and overall putting America First then we would have no problem voting for her.

In Iowa Haley spent close to $1750 in advertising per vote to Trumps $328. She has a long road to haul.

Ivanka and her husband didn’t leave poor because of his presidency

How much Saudi money is invested in his hard earned investment company

Oh by the way, aren’t they retired at age 30 something in Florida?

You are surprised at the fact that children of Billionaire parents don't have to work? Don't hate the player hate the game. An inheritance tax is a different discussion.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
If Nikki got the Nomination she would win in a landslide. It's not like the MAGA wing is going to vote for Biden. Nikki has much,much broader appeal than Biden or Trump.

Would you vote for Nikki over Biden?

Would you vote for Nikki over Biden?

Yes. I have said that a couple of times. I don't agree on all policies, but I do think she has very valuable experience as a Governor. I respect her for how she navigated the Confederate flag issue in South Carolina. That wasn't easy, and it would have been easy to kick the can down the road.

I would love to see us elect someone closer to the middle where most of America is politically. The loudest voices in the political room are the craziest on both sides.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. If Nikki gets the nomination i do not think she can count on the MAGA vote. Those voters would feel disenfranchised and would refrain from voting. I don't think Nikki can beat the democratic candidate. Assuming that Nikki gets a crossover from a large portion of Trump voters is a false assumption.

No matter who the candidates are, on either side, the election is going to be close. The country is too divided to deliver a landslide in either direction.

Nikki Haley would destroy Biden in a general election. I am sure that Biden loves all the magidiot hate towards Nimrata.

Biden will beat Trump. He will run the tape of Trump saying he would punish women for getting an abortion over and over and over again.

Of course Trump will claim, again, that he was cheated (he has already started this narrative for 2024). There will be violence from the magidiots, who will later claim that it wasn’t them, it was ANTIFA and the government.

The script has already been written. My family already has a plan b to move to another country if we need to.

Reactions: dpic73
Yes. I have said that a couple of times. I don't agree on all policies, but I do think she has very valuable experience as a Governor. I respect her for how she navigated the Confederate flag issue in South Carolina. That wasn't easy, and it would have been easy to kick the can down the road.

I would love to see us elect someone closer to the middle where most of America is politically. The loudest voices in the political room are the craziest on both sides.

Nikki Haley would be an awesome president. Unfortunately my party is too stupid to vote for her in the primary.

Nikki Haley would destroy Biden in a general election. I am sure that Biden loves all the magidiot hate towards Nimrata.

Biden will beat Trump. He will run the tape of Trump saying he would punish women for getting an abortion over and over and over again.

Of course Trump will claim, again, that he was cheated (he has already started this narrative for 2024). There will be violence from the magidiots, who will later claim that it wasn’t them, it was ANTIFA and the government.

The script has already been written. My family already has a plan b to move to another country if we need to.

What country? Canada? UK? Seems a bit alarmist but that's just me.

What country? Canada? UK? Seems a bit alarmist but that's just me.

Europe.

It is something that we have considered doing for a while. If a civil war breaks out, like many of the magidiots on this forum openly wish for, then would be the right time to pull the trigger.

Europe.

It is something that we have considered doing for a while. If a civil war breaks out, like many of the magidiots on this forum openly wish for, then would be the right time to pull the trigger.
You think everything is going well in Europe?

Reactions: fatpiggy

Please consider plan B no matter who wins.

Please just know that is a "joke" as we all still all Americans.

I used to see Nikki Haley playing in Exotica, the family-owned Business in Bamberg which later moved to Orangeburg and she was very small and young when I graduated from Clemson and my wife would shop in that store some.

I would hang out leaning around store and she would be behind counter with mom on Saturdays.

'They are very nice folks and she is a South Carolinian, however she has to be careful depending on New Hampshire.

Depending on the outcome she may need to drop out the race before SC as if she gets bombed in SC her political career will be severely damaged.

And at the moment she is getting bombed in SC and is down 30-40 points.

That is why DeSantis is dropping out to protect the 2024 run for him.

Nikki plays the race card. Gross. Plus, she doesn’t look brown at all, she looks Lilly freakin white.

Have you seen her childhood pics? She and her siblings look Indian as Fvck. Something is obviously wrong with you.

She isn't brown. And she didn't get made fun of everyday.

She isn't reading the room on her audience. Republicans are tired of race and race baiting. We want a society where we can be judged on the content of our character and not the color of our skin.

Our second choice for President is a Hindu man named Vivek Ramaswamy. GTFO of here with the racist bullsh!t

She isn't brown. And she didn't get made fun of everyday.

She isn't reading the room on her audience. Republicans are tired of race and race baiting. We want a society where we can be judged on the content of our character and not the color of our skin.

Our second choice for President is a Hindu man named Vivek Ramaswamy. GTFO of here with the racist bullsh!t

There is no way she would have become governor of SC if she ran on her real name, Nimrata. She also did a great job of hiding her parents until after she won.

Why do you think trump has started referring to her as Nimrata?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT